Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (69184 Views)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by unite4real: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
As far as Frodd is concerned, sex with Esther is worth 60 Million Naira.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by yesloaded: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Staged!

just to spice up the show!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by SOFTDRINK: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
When is Chelsea's match ?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by deybholar(f): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
He can’t just respect himself! Small thing now, he’ll start to cry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by SilasNwude: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
I feel like eating Okro soup and Amala.

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
SHOW OF SHAME

AM HERE TO READ COMMENTS

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by NobleAngell(f): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
This BBN theme ought to be sex galore. The numbers of BBN topics that has made nairaland frontage with sexual contents no be here. The BBN session that i enjoyed most was bisola, efe, debbyrise, efe etc. Very intelligent people full there. You will always look forward to watch them talking, is it when bisola is talking, is it when debbyrise is talking, thin tall Tony, tboss, marvis, bally. I really enjoyed that session. If I can get a recorded clip of it, I really do want to watch it again.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Your head is there. In fact, very very there.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by slimjosh231(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
jendhorlee:
what time is Chelsea's match pls ?
4;30pm
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by slimjosh231(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
When is Chelsea's match ?
4:30pm
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
jendhorlee:
what time is Chelsea's match pls ?
Time to lose ! cool
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
This frodd looks like a future $perm bank.

If I were Esther, I would feel highly disgusted.

She must be in desperate need of attention to be putting up with him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
integrity Can Be Hide From Conservation
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Nature8(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Femeto: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
When Seyi was telling you guys say the guy no get sense una no believe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by naijajobx: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by skukimania(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
hammerVJ:
AND ALL THE AFONJA DAT SUPPORTED TOBI ARE NOW COMPLAINING.

WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

FRODD MAKE SURE U TEAR THAT PUSSY. NONSENSE!

Which pussy? Pussy that has his remote control.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by gl2glory(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Congivitis has kee brother men in BBN house ooh.

Now it suddenly makes sense that thing has a mind of it's own independent of logic or shame just a raging lustful quest....that boneless protrusion...please don't mistake what I'm referring to...l mean dawan without endoskeketon, that when turgid gives the impression it has some inbuilt reinforcement only for it to splooge and fall back to the dejected and pathetic state that it has come to be associated with it ....just long enough until it comes into another heat cycle. cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I have no business with any of those people you mentioned. Infact, i dont watch BBN. I only read about it on NL.

grin I thought I'm the only one in this boat! cheesy grin grin
It is Nairaland that constantly reminds me/makes me remember that such a useless crap called bbn exists.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by owila4luv(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Mercy Flips Her Skirt To Show Her Pant During The Saturday Night Party Watch Click Here
i Wish I Can Give This Gal Doggy, Froggy, 69 and Missionary Style Just For 3hours. (don't Mind My Signature Pls)
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by ComeAndobo: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
hammerVJ:
AND ALL THE AFONJA DAT SUPPORTED TOBI ARE NOW COMPLAINING.

WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

FRODD MAKE SURE U TEAR THAT PUSSY. NONSENSE!

I lost IQ points just reading this. How does this relate to the post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

grin I thought I'm the only one in this boat! cheesy grin grin
It is Nairaland that constantly reminds me/makes me remember that such a useless crap called bbn exists.

You're not the only one o. We're many grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by OdefaGirl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na wahh for this people oo, so if Esther had being soft and carried away, Frodd would have shocked gushhhh!!!
E mean say, them dey do cool
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
All the many lies that flew concerning this show that year. People have toned down on the lies, maybe because there are many viewers now to disprove them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.