Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 (2817 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kei144(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2019
In the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4962857/could-rapture-take-place-2019, I posted a line in a prophetic word sent to me by Master Prophet Bernard Jordan:

There shall be growth in spring, maturation in summer, harvest in autumn and storage in winter.

I personally have experienced spiritual growth since the spring season. I am still waiting for maturity to occur in summer. Maturity means to be filled with fullness of the Spirit of God. A person that is filled with fullness of the Spirit begins to do all the work that Jesus Christ did during his earthly ministry. We still have about one month remaining in this summer season. I think that I will reach fullness of the Spirit before summer runs out and this also applies to all those called to be among the firstfruits of Israel (Ro. 11:1; Re. 14:4).

Harvest during the fall season I think refers to the adoption of the sons of God. Sons are adopted when they show clear evidence of maturity.

Jn. 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.”
Jn. 5:18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
Jn. 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
Jn. 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.
Jn. 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

When the sons of God begin to consistently do whatever the Father does, that is a clear manifestation of maturity. It will then be time for God to adopt His sons, as in the ancient rite of adoption of sons.

Ro. 1:3 Regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David,
Ro. 1:4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God, by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

God adopts a human being as His son through the Spirit of holiness, with power, by resurrection (transform from mortal to immortality). When people transform from mortal to immortality, they will become invisible to most people. Master Prophet Bernard Jordan seems to be saying that adoption of the sons of God will take place before December 21, 2019.

Master Prophet Bernard Jordan wrote that storage will happen in the winter. I think that storage means moving from earth (the field) to heaven through the rapture. All the adopted sons of God will ascend to heaven in the rapture. Going by Master Prophet Jordan’s word, the rapture should happen not later than March 21, 2020.
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Pvssy: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Lie!

Nothing like rapture. Fiction it is.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kei144(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Righteousness89(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2019
No One Knows the day or time that JESUS CHRIST will Appear...

The Signs of His Coming is all we were given and Everyone who is alive today knows that we are at the End of the End of times.

The Rapture could be Today, Tomorrow, Next or any time in these Times..

Everything that the JESUS CHRIST said should happen have all happened and are Happening Every day and Everywhere all over the World.

All we need do is to
Live Ready
Work Ready
Stay Ready

Because I tell you This Sky will Break Open anytime

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kei144(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
In my previous post, I shared my interpretation of a dream I received in November 2014, which was a warning to leave the United States before 2020. Since sharing that, I received two confirmations from independent sources.

The following testimony was shared by Z3 visitor Grasshopper219.

“I’ve believed that something would happen in 2020 since I received this word from the Lord. I used to spend Saturday mornings at a lake located on a seminary’a property close to my house. I was going over my notes and scripture references from a Derek Prince message I had listened to on hearing God’s voice. This was on March 14, 2015, which was Pi Day.

I paused to pray. At that time, CERN was kicking back up, and I was just thinking of all of the evil in this world. I asked out loud, ‘Lord, how much longer can this possibly go on?’

Much to my surprise, I received an immediate answer, ‘Five years.’

So I questioned, ‘Five years?’

Again, impressed on my spirit, ‘Five years.’

Again I questioned it, ‘Five years?’

‘Five years.’ Each reply was more insistent than the previous ones.

I sat for a moment, in shock, and reflected on what just happened. I returned to my notes and, when I looked up the next scripture referenced in my Bible, I was floored.

11 So He said, ‘Go forth and stand on the mountain before the Lord.’ And behold, the Lord was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake.
12 After the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.
13 When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, a voice came to him and said, ‘What are you doing here, Elijah?’ (1 Kings 19:11-13)

That scripture confirmed to me I had received a word from the Lord. Five years from that day is March 14 2020. I don’t know what will happen at that time, but I wholeheartedly believe it will be something significant.”

Exactly three weeks later on April 4 2015, author, prophet, and founder of Joy Ministries, Dr. Patricia Green, was praying in the spirit when she heard the Lord say, “Five more Passovers to preach the gospel.”

That same day, there was a lunar eclipse and a blood moon. She believes it was a confirmation of what God spoke to her because the newspapers called it the “5-minute blood moon” because it was the shortest blood moon of the century.

If she heard correctly, it means we only have until Passover of 2020 to openly preach the gospel. Passover 2020 begins on April 8, just three weeks after the March 14 date received by Grasshopper219. I believe God is warning us about great trouble coming during that time.

https://z3news.com/w/warnings-great-trouble-coming-2020/
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by SilasNwude: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Lie!

Nothing like rapture. Fiction it is.

[/s]
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rapture is happening before 30th September 2019
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kei144(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Qualification for Rapture

As I clearly indicated in my first post, only the adopted sons of God will be snatched up to heaven. Only human beings who have become like God, by being filled with fullness of the Holy Spirit will be adopted by God. A person filled with fullness of the Spirit will begin to do all the works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry; that is the manifestation of a son of God. The only way to know a person who is qualified for rapture in the land of the living is if the person is manifesting as a son of God. The reason why I can tell you with assurance that rapture will not take place next month is because I don't yet see even one person manifesting as a son of God. However, God will do a quick and short work that will make millions of people around the world to begin to manifest as sons of God and then the rapture. This quick short work may last just three months.

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
Mt. 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
Mt. 25:7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
Mt. 25:8 The foolish ones said to the wise, `Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
Mt. 25:9 “`No,’ they replied, `there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for
yourselves.’

The Parable of the Ten Virgins is about preparation for the rapture. "Oil" represents the Holy Spirit (Anointing). The wise virgins filled their souls with fullness of the Spirit. The foolish virgins are content with just doing church. Apart from the wise and foolish virgins, there are the sellers of oil. These are the firstfruits of Israel (Ro. 11:16; Re. 14:4)--the 144,000 end-time Israelite evangelists. They will teach the people of God how to rise up to fullness of the Spirit. They can also impart fullness of the Spirit into people, by the laying on of hand. I believe that their ministries will begin before the end of September.
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Shepherd00: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:
I think rapture happens every year for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Gullah: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
No one knows the hour
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Gullah: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:
Haaaaa!!!! Which one we go believe now?
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

I think rapture happens every year for you.

Roshhashanah 2014
Roshhashanah 2015
Roshhashanah 2016
Roshhashanah 2017
Roshhashanah 2018
Roshhashanah 2019
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Shepherd00: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

Roshhashanah 2014 Roshhashanah 2015 Roshhashanah 2016 Roshhashanah 2017 Roshhashanah 2018 Roshhashanah 2019
My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by MrPresident1: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

My point exactly.

And you fail to see the consistency and emphasis?
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Shepherd00: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

And you fail to see the consistency and emphasis?
MrPresident1, I wouldn't want to go further with you on this, it'll get us no where.

Pls believe and preach what you like, but remember, we'll all account for our actions to God.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

MrPresident1, I wouldn't want to go further with you on this, it'll get us no where.

Pls believe and preach what you like, but remember, we'll all account for our actions to God.

We will definitely see about this grin bearing in mind that Donald Trump has declared Peace and Safety
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Shepherd00: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

We will definitely see about this grin bearing in mind that Donald Trump has declared Peace and Safety
See? From the coming of Jesus to Donald Trump. It's well.
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

See? From the coming of Jesus to Donald Trump. It's well.

No, it shall not be well with the wicked anywhere they are.

It's judgment time for the devil and his agents grin
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2019
OP, I will be back... This your f*** up can't be ignored... No way! sad

1 Like

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2019
OP, I will be back... This your f*** up can't be ignored... No way! sad
Otherwise, it would constitute a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Caa43061: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
We are in “storage”. COVID-19 has made us all go to our homes. God is using this event to prepare His church. Less sin, more listening to Him.
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by OkCornel(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
“Rapture” hasn’t happened...so what do we make of this thread? Hmmm?
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Caa43061:
We are in “storage”. COVID-19 has made us all go to our homes. God is using this event to prepare His church. Less sin, more listening to Him.
Because people commit less sin when they are in "storage"? undecided

@OP, so? undecided
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Kobojunkiee: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
False prophets and teachers revealed!
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
All these clowns sef.
10years from now, you'd still be saying this same crap.
Waiting for a white man on a horse to take you to the sky to live forever.
Don't worry. Una go get sense one day, hopefully.
Re: Rapture Will Take Place In The First Half Of 2020 by Image123(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2020
kingxsamz:
All these clowns sef.
10years from now, you'd still be saying this same crap.
Waiting for a white man on a horse to take you to the sky to live forever.
Don't worry. Una go get sense one day, hopefully.

What is sense? Believing there is no God? That is the utmost folly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Has Relgion Said About Dead Meat? / 4 Reasons Why You Must Leave Your Church & Start Attending Winners’ Chapel / Muslim Father In Uganda Burns Daughter For Becoming Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.