Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,705 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! (291 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / 20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Jude 1:3-4 (NASB)

"Beloved, while I was making EVERY EFFORT to write you about our common SALVATION, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you CONTEND EARNESTLY for the FAITH which was once for all handed down to the saints. 4) For CERTAIN PERSONS have CREPT IN UNNOTICED, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, UNGODLY PERSONS who turn the GRACE of our GOD into LICENTIOUSNESS (immoral sensuality) and DENY our only MASTER and LORD, JESUS CHRIST."

Rebuke them. Point the truth out.
Any church that doesn't have Christ Jesus as the foundation is False

Without apology.
Any church that exalts any other name aside Jesus Christ is false.

Any church that holds doctrines contrary to the early church in the bible is false

Speak out, you will be called names but hey speak out.

All religions are false except Christ Jesus and him crucified.

Jesus is the only way.

Jesus is the name above all names, at the mention of this name, all knees bow

Knees of Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna (Satan), Jehovah, amadioha etc all bow.

Don't be afraid, speak the truth.

There is no Jehovah in the Bible. There is YHWH , which the Psalmist gave us a clue of it's sound, YAH

Jesus Christ is Lord of all
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:
Jude 1:3-4 (NASB)

"Beloved, while I was making EVERY EFFORT to write you about our common SALVATION, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you CONTEND EARNESTLY for the FAITH which was once for all handed down to the saints. 4) For CERTAIN PERSONS have CREPT IN UNNOTICED, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, UNGODLY PERSONS who turn the GRACE of our GOD into LICENTIOUSNESS (immoral sensuality) and DENY our only MASTER and LORD, JESUS CHRIST."

Rebuke them. Point the truth out.
Any church that doesn't have Christ Jesus as the foundation is False

Without apology.
Any church that exalts any other name aside Jesus Christ is false.

Any church that holds doctrines contrary to the early church in the bible is false

Speak out, you will be called names but hey speak out.

All religions are false except Christ Jesus and him crucified.

Jesus is the only way.

Jesus is the name above all names, at the mention of this name, all knees bow

Knees of Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna (Satan), Jehovah, amadioha etc all bow.

Don't be afraid, speak the truth.

There is no Jehovah in the Bible. There is YHWH , which the Psalmist gave us a clue of it's sound, YAH

Jesus Christ is Lord of all
Please list each and every one of the false doctrine rebuked by Jude
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please list each and every one of the false doctrine rebuked by Jude

False teaching of sinning in comfort
Denying the only Lord Jesus Christ

The verse really hurt you? I am glad
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by MuttleyLaff: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:
False teaching of sinning in comfort
Denying the only Lord Jesus Christ
1/ Are these two all that Jude rebuked?
2/ What are bible references for these two you've listed?

bingbagbo:
The verse really hurt you? I am glad
It is only a charlatan that will write or type a comment out in this manner.
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Are these two all that Jude rebuked?
2/ What are bible references for these two you've listed?

It is only a charlatan that will write or type a comment out in this manner.

Thank you.
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by OpenYourEyes1: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:

Knees of Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna (Satan), JEHOVAH, amadioha etc all bow.

It pure heresy and an abomination for a "believer" to try to deceptively degrade the name of JEHOVAH our GOD.

I've always knew that the cult like hatred for the name on this section is organized. We won't fall for the wickedness.
Re: Don't Keep Mute, Rebuke False Doctrines, Warn People Like Jude Did!!! by MuttleyLaff: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:
Thank you.
I am glad we understand each other. Dont thank me, if you are not going to answer those two questions.

(1) (Reply)

Letter of Frosbel from the Universal Bible / Wealth Transfer – The Mammonic Doctrine Gaining Foothold In Nigeria's Gospel / Osorie Nwom Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.