Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' (24670 Views)

Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by SureBadBoy: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerian man who resides overseas became apprehensive when he spotted a black cat outside his house as he thought it was diabolic.

In a video which surfaced on social media, he started praying and speaking in tongues in a bid to send the cat ‘back to sender’.

He even went an extra mile and rebuked ‘Aunty Nkechi’ believing that the cat was sent by his village people.

The man was recording the cat walking in the garage as he continued to pray against it much to the amazement of netizens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5G6vOfYXfM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
How did that one get a visa? He deserves a visit to the nearest mental home.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
see that one....cat came to seize your Merc!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Daveambition(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Did You Know
Cat was the 1st animal Satan created to use in monitoring the life of Christians from the spirit world..
If yu have cat as a pet in ur house, yu're goin to Helfaya...

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Iliveforever(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Funny how he’s still respecting nkechi by putting Aunty grin grin

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by aikyg(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2022
You can take a bushman to America, but you can never take the bush out of the man
He is still a bushman.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by holluwizzy: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Una don carry African mentality reach there.

Cat wey just dey play on him own.

Make anything do am, if police no arrest you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by RoyalBlu(f): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Don't know the guy's story...

Maybe e don see pepper for 'village people' hand. Or maybe he's just catching cruise...

Good thing is he was wise enough to let the cat go it's way cheesy

Little wonder what he'd have done to it, if it were here.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by zolajpower: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2022
SureBadBoy:
Nigerian man who resides overseas became apprehensive when he spotted a black cat outside his house as he thought it was diabolic.

In a video which surfaced on social media, he started praying and speaking in tongues in a bid to send the cat ‘back to sender’.

He even went an extra mile and rebuked ‘Aunty Nkechi’ believing that the cat was sent by his village people.

The man was recording the cat walking in the garage as he continued to pray against it much to the amazement of netizens

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
See how this one dey behave like tata cheesy
Broda wey mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Nigerians and their dirty mindset towards cute creatures like cat..no need to watch that video cos it's gonna make me vomit..
Nonsense mentality..only blockheads believe in evil spirit..and spiritualism nonsense..
If you like quote me with your religious and history nonsense na you know.. undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Xhuntra: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians and their dirty mindset towards cute creatures like cat..no need to watch that video cos it's gonna make me vomit..
Nonsense mentality..only blockheads believe in evil spirit..and spiritualism nonsense..
If you like quote me with your religious and history nonsense na you know.. undecided undecided

After vomiting all these above, u made no single sense

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Xhuntra:

After vomiting all these above, u made no single sense
It's for intelligent persons not blockhead.. grin wink

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Xhuntra: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's for intelligent persons not blockhead.. grin wink

Still no sense again

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Xhuntra:

Still no sense again
wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by mediainc: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Mad animal, cats are common abroad, so where does the thought of witchcraft come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by alexola20(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Don’t judge what you don’t know,people have seen a lot.

Things dey happen for real.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Blackfire(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Who gave this one visa

From which country??

From which region

Na dem o

Anyways I sell cows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Dollarremix(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Aunty Nkechi don suffer.better stop Ur wickedness before them use Ur name replace village people.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Iliveforever(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mannabbqgrill
Vulture griller I rebuke you

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by SultanOfPuna: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Flacko225(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=meobizy post=109146667]How did that one get a visa? He deserves a visit to the nearest mental home.

Lmao he's one of those people that went on asylum
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by HacheNoire: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Useless people everywhere!

Same he will do to Lions and tigers at the zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by chloride6: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahala for Aunty Nkechi ooh

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by LofiLogic: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
Una don carry African mentality reach there.

Cat wey just dey play on him own.

Make anything do am, if police no arrest you.

No be so ooh. Nah aunty nkechi b dat my guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by GreatTormentor: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
He is not ignorant of the devices evil of those akpu munching gorillas in the village, they can use the black cat to transport him back to Nigeria to cannibalise him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by dettolgel: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one don kolo grin

No go hustle dey there dey blame village people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by dododawa1: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Black People with black mindset

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by seunny4lif(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
She still put Aunty for the name
She never ready grin
Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by Dshocker(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
He took his African mentality abroad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' by ThickSharon123(f): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
SureBadBoy:

That poor cat that just needs love and shelter. People can be so inconsiderate. cry

Religion is all love, but Africa has made it a place filled with madness. I'd thank God I'm out of the trap of religious madness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Life? / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.