Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (20379 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

In your dream.

Even your messiah nnamdi kanu dares not step into Nigeria because of Buhari not to talk of little things like you. cheesy

When he did,Wetin your papa do am?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nigerians faces this same assault from security personnel attach to politicians and they never apologise.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by YorubaKing: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't expect any politician; present or past, irrespective of political affiliations to endorse the humiliation Ekweremadu experienced.
Ike Ekweremadu is a fine gentleman, a resolute democrat, husband to the most humble wife-in-power and a veteran of Nigeria's semi-nascent democracy.

Ike Ekweremadu is not the type to watch in silence while his people are oppressed.
No matter how tied his arms may be, he always makes an effort to pull some strings for the well being of his kinsmen.

His attack is an ugly sign to the political class and even to the elites.
It goes to show that despite personal achievements, the people are revolting against anyone they see as "part of government". A government they believe has not given them security, power supply, housing, water and jobs.

Government workers and public office holders should do the jobs they were elected to do.
The people didn't vote you all in to drive in a 10-car convoy, acquire stupendous wealth and set your children up abroad.
You were called to serve them.
So you shouldn't live better than the people you are serving.

Is it fair that you never experience power failure in your homes when your constituents live in perpetual darkness?
Please let's work the work,
Keep your head high so that you'd feel at ease anywhere you find yourself without your security guards.

But is this not the revolution Yele Sowore almost misled folks into supporting?
His people only held placards in the comfort of their rooms and shouted on the internet but it's the Igbos confronting their leaders they believe have failed them.

It must be nipped in the bud.

It was Rochas Okorocha's turn in London back in 2016 and now Ike Ekweremadu's turn in Nuremberg this 2019.
Sowore's chicken must not come home to roost in Ala Igbo.
We have a culture for elders.
Ike Ekweremadu does not deserve such public ridicule.

Dude, just sharrrap there! You're spewing out nonsense! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by chiboy1116: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Or what?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

In your dream.

Even your messiah nnamdi kanu dares not step into Nigeria because of Buhari not to talk of little things like you. cheesy
Will buhari remain in that seat forever?Or will buhari personally confront nnamdi KANU with his fragile body?

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Simplyleo: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:

When he did, my papa put am for Kuje Prison .

Let him come again na. grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand these animals.

Is the life of ekweremadu more sacred or important than those Nigerians killed every minute?

God punish all of you condemning this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

When he did, my papa put am for Kuje Prison .

Let him come again na. grin

And him tell court to tell your papa say him dey mad.Wetin ya papa still do? cheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Xisnin(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:

grin

I don't like IPOB,bit mehn I give it up to them.GOD PUNISH ALL OUR LEADERS.This is the REVOLUTION we Igbo want and not the card carrying MUDAFUCKERS IN LAGOS LAGOON!E remain Rocha's,Orji,Ikpeazu,and our Senators.
I would like to take part in ROCHAS BEATING.Mu jiri plank gbuwe ya ishi!Anu mpama
Chest beater.
I am sure you know the way to your councilor, chairman, reps, senator and governor's
house. But you won't mistakenly go there due to cowardice.
Maybe I am wrong and you are one of the suicidal Ipob terrorists but you need to show
it in action, not words..
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by oneTIMEman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
The attack is not only for him, all ndi igbo are involve
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Simplyleo: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
cucumbae:
Will buhari remain in that seat forever?Or will buhari personally confront nnamdi KANU with his fragile body?
[/s]
Buhari is not a tout. Besides Buhari is old.

He will use his authority to paralyse him.

Let him try come and see for himself na. grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Chest beater.
I am sure you know the way to your councilor, chairman, reps, senator and governor's
house. But you won't mistakenly go there due to cowardice.
Maybe I am wrong and you are one of the suicidal Ipob terrorists but you need to show
it in action, not words..

You're just a Yoruba ranter!Go swallow draw soup jare!
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by lordm(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:
Am Igbo, but, I won't support this. You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

If Ekweremadu can be treated like this, that means BIAFRA maybe a jungle.

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

But, he knows the real owners of Nigeria are The Brits and Americans.

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

My people, BIAFRA will get her Freedom. .. YES, THEY WILL get that freedom

But, our leader is yet to arise.

Jesus is the only one that can give us Biafra... Game it or live it.
a symposium of rubbish
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Simplyleo: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:

And him tell court to tell your papa say him dey mad.Wetin ya papa still do? cheesy
Then why did he run away in mini skirt instead of waiting to see wetin my papa go da am?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Buhari is not a tout. Besides Buhari is old.

He will use his authority to paralyse him.

Let him try come and see for himself na. grin
Let him vow to confront kanu one on one if he enter into the contiri whether KANU will not break his fragile bones with a slap.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ScotMisile: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
lordm:
a symposium of rubbish

Am patiently waiting for your symposium of wisdom.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by SillyMods: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Apologise to treacherous politician that has done enough damage to the Nigerian society? The big answer is a NO. The attack was needed to make naija politicians seat up and always keep in mind that people are getting wiser and tired of their treachery.

Igbos do not apologise they stand by their words and back it up with action, they are not two faced cowards.
If people were indeed wiser, Ekweremandu, Ikpeazu and many bad politicians wouldn't have won their reelection.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by oforjide: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
This man ike ekweremmudu is a weak man, people are saying he has been championing igbo cause pls if I may ask when and where. he has been a senator since 2023 but lack the courage to defend his people, the worst part of it, is that he isn't even outspoken nor courageous. been a puppet to david mark and saraki doesn't make him an illustrious igbo son so this little torture he received from our people over there, is to tell him to be active and stop behaving like a woman. with somebody like him, igbos would have been slave in this country. as for chidioka his is just an errand boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Simplyleo: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
cucumbae:
Let him vow to confront kanu one on one if he enter into the contiri whether KANU will not break his fragile bones with a slap.
[/s]
Tell him to come first.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:
Am Igbo, but, I won't support this. You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

If Ekweremadu can be treated like this, that means BIAFRA maybe a jungle.

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

But, he knows the real owners of Nigeria are The Brits and Americans.

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

My people, BIAFRA will get her Freedom. .. YES, THEY WILL get that freedom

But, our leader is yet to arise.

Jesus is the only one that can give us Biafra... Game it or live it.

Go study for waec and leave politics for adults

Jesus will give you motor not only biafra

You suck

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

Then why did he run away in mini skirt instead of waiting to see wetin my papa go da am?

Run ke?So you mean Nigeria government gave him a pass out of Nigeria?The mystery behind his leaving is still sketchy till date.I will give it to him though,Ratak wasn't a choice to him cheesy grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ScotMisile: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Go study for waec and leave politics for adults

You suck

The truth hurts, but someone has to say it and sonesom has to swallow it.. . Bitter indeed.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by frankchubby(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
I swear if all Nigerians will stand against all these our politician is doing,it will have a good way for d development of this country. all these politican does all these coz we don't held them accountable

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
oforjide:
This man ike ekweremmudu is a weak man, people are saying he has been championing igbo cause pls if I may ask when and where. he has been a senator since 2023 but lack the courage to defend his people, the worst part of it, is that he isn't even outspoken nor courageous. been a puppet to david mark and saraki doesn't make him an illustrious igbo son so this little torture he received from our people over there, is to tell him to be active and stop behaving like a woman. with somebody like him, igbos would have been slave in this country. as for chidioka his is just an errand boy.

Sincerely,the guy is just a dummy!I really don't see anything fantastic about the guy,he is just a fuking puppet,that almost cross carpeted.I'm happy this 'uncivility' played out. Just that they should have started from the worst of them all,like Rochas.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

The truth hurts, but someone has to say it and sonesom has to swallow it.. . Bitter indeed.

Jesus will give you biafra grin grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by MyGeneration(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
lilfreezy:
Tah! Apologize wetin. I enjoyed the beating walahi grin. My favorite part was when one of the guys doing the beating was saying...
"Ibiara iri ji, rigbukwee onwe gi na ji!'' LMAOOOOOO grin grin

what does this mean
;Ibiara iri ji, rigbukwee onwe gi na ji"

thats hardcore igbo language
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

What you wrote up there was total bullshiit!Listen to that guy,his own truth is more bitter.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ScotMisile: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Jesus will give you biafra grin grin

Ok. . Let's watch and see... Sebi na all of us dey here. ..

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by jimyjames(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ijaya123:
Me looking at ShiiteIpob touts disgracing themselves and their leaders like this...

I now believe the narratives that some mannerless people wake their parents with sliding tackles. grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the very first time, Fayose made sense to me and I have to agree with him...

"...To me, those “Igbo touts” demonstrated that pigs have no value for gold.”

But you afonja's stoned your master Buhari plus your fathers in Ogun, is that not a disgrace to you afonja's and your leaders?

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by lilfreezy: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
MyGeneration:

what does this mean
;Ibiara iri ji, rigbukwee onwe gi na ji"

thats hardcore igbo language

Translation...

"You came to eat yam at the new yam festival, the yam will choke you"

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Niseamaka(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You have memory loss issues. Have you forgotten so soon the last time he stepped into the shores of the “the zoo” and triggered “operation python dance”. Nkwuocha, your god, Nnamdi Kanu eloped, he ran away after goading idiots like you to their early graves. Ipob have no place in an independent Biafran state. You guys are the dregs of Biafraland.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by sykeng(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
It seems Ekweremadu went nicked with what I am seeing. They supposed to tear his trouser also. He is part of people defending IPOB that they are not terrorists.

Your father must be a politician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.