Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (20212 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Niseamaka:

You have memory loss issues. Have you forgotten so soon the last time he stepped into the shores “the zoo” and triggered “operation python dance”. Nkwuocha, your god, Nnamdi Kanu eloped, he ran away after goading idiots like you to their early grave. Moronic iPod bastards!.

If you father had a single of the bravery of kanu,he would have used his last strength to get a condom.Now you're nothing more than a first class modafucking Cock sucker!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Obidone: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
It’s just a shame
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by iswallker(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Felixamos:
It should have been buhari instead... I don't like any politician in Nigeria but I also don't think he deserves the humiliation considering the little efforts he showed towards the release of Nnamdi Kanu... It would have been better if they had abused him and asked him to leave the venue than tearing his shirt or beating him up... That's my opinion..

shocked

His job is to improve the quality of life of the masses of this country not getting people bail and he failed in the latter...

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Obidone: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
It’s a shame
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin grin

This is just the beginning.

It seems Igbos abroad have more sense than all the lost money worshippers down here in this sh1t hole.

Eastern governors, ministers, senators and co will begin to tremble when visiting obodo oyibo.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by holyghost(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
well am not in support of the way they did it but I liked what they did the so called Igbo leaders have not put the teaming Igbo masses into considerations when in office or when out of office
they just occupy a post on our name and leave us with nothing to smile with.
yet they will be quick to judge PAPA Azikiwe of blessed memory.
Note: you are as big as you give your people, our leaders have never taking a clear stand as a group from the south east.

e.g Chife Gani ADAM of OPC came out as a david for the Yoruba nation and was left to carry out his dreams with no leader in the southwest trying to rubbish him with English grammars, even when he was arrested the southwest Obas came out in mass and went to power that be to give their son unconditional pardon and even honored him with a chieftaincy title of war Lord. but let one Igbo boy grow wings the Governors and Igews will be the first to label him prodigal and supervise and ensure his arrest, detention without trial and if not state murder and applaud the powers that be in Abuja for a job well done and sip wine with cabals that call them baboons with admiration.

Expect for Orji Uzo Kalu who as a Governor challenged FMW and the Presidency on the tollgate fees for a bad road in his state and actually carried out his treat by pulling down the so called Toll gate and today can any average Igbo man traveling by road add the amount saved on tollgate fees across states till your home town?

There are so much fraud in the name of Igbo presidency, I for one do not think Igbo presidency is that important, what really happened is that Igbos are no longer political relevant in the scheme of things in todays Nigeria. After all Ex President Goodluck Dunderhead Jonathatus (sic) left our people and even waste for his core people nothing but bags of sorrow as a president for over six years. all he does now is how to force a candidate on Gov. Dickson an active sitting PDP governor for that matter who is doing the will of his people, so sad he can't even play stateman properly.

Where is the so called billionaire on the pages of newspaper, in the person of Actor and Author Arthur Nzeribe what legacy has he left selfish and impeachment master planner? small boy in the person of Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim indefinitely suspended Senator Nzeribe due to an allegation of a N22 million fraud imagine? for a self acclaimed billionaire to be planning to steal 22mil with 10 senators how much will be his cut? my Dangote must be embarrassed, even my brother Evens the kidnapper (a billionaire in his own rights) sic!

Where is James Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo the "I must win at all cost" and All Government In Power (AGIP), a politician who tried to steal a generator set from National stadium when he was to leave office as a minister of sports? imaging a two time governor of old Anambra state a minister stealing old 5000Kva generator from A stadium in day light, is he planning to open tokunbo generator parts shop or use it in his contryhome? how sad my leaders, well he is over 80 years now busy disowns his children from former wife. how shallow at over 80years

What we the Igbo need is to have common agenda and road map of interests between adjoined states and central capital like Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia Abakaliki, Port Harcourt and the likes,

if the Igbos will think home and concentrate on infrastructural developments between boarding states (If Governors should conceive and have one true natured joint project even small one with private and public participations we will get there and Nigeria will be good for it too,

if Igbo leader will mature and have some level of understanding and compromise they will shine better as the leaders from the land of the rising sun that they truly are, but what we have now are persons and personalities with nothing but personal interest and leading with[b] "it must be me syndromes"[/b]

the main issue remains true aspirations and unity of purpose makes a great people and not just mare separations from Nigeria if you like read about South Sudan and the new Rwanda are good examples for us to measure our pulse rightly.

To enjoy the Igbo renaissance?
when you guys are ready, I will be ready too! otherwise the under wise Igbos will remain fifth class citizen and a nonentity with no political relevance in Nigeria and a big vagabond and nuisance in other countries of the world and don't forget to

Remember that Donald John TRUMP said he needs no Dunderhead Junk TRAMP [/b]in the USA grin grin grin
ka m juo kwa ajuju o, Asi na ewu na eri ihe ndi mu anya nokwa na nche = asị m mba ni-ni, oolo, o kwa asi nke bu kwa na Engli-igbo capital no ni-ni
[b]NDI IGBO NA SI NA ONYE BIDORO TATA BIDORO NA OGE

Ugbu a bụ kwa oge kwenye na kwa ibido! Igb bu igbo Kwezuonu!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by naijacentric(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:
You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

If Ekweremadu can be treated like this, that means BIAFRA maybe a jungle.

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

But, he knows the real owners of Nigeria are The Brits and Americans.

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

My people, BIAFRA will get her Freedom. .. YES, THEY WILL get that freedom

But, our leader is yet to arise.

Jesus is the only one that can give us Biafra... Game it or live it.
you are a very wise man. So many people don't know world powers are behind most of our problems we keep fighting our shadows. I guess unless the peoplel get tired till when the world powers would become numb if not we are still their toys!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ejighikemeuwa: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:
You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

I thank you for your good analyses, please answer me this question according to His teachings: will Jesus Christ give us the kingdom of Biafra, or the kingdom of heaven?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

Which gas are you talking about? I hope it's not the one from the Niger Delta? FYI, one of the reasons Biafra has not been realized is their inclusion of Niger Delta to be part of Biafra. Trust me, it will never happen. Niger Delta will never go with Biafra, forget all those noise Asari is making.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Topsic70: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't expect any politician; present or past, irrespective of political affiliations to endorse the humiliation Ekweremadu experienced.
Ike Ekweremadu is a fine gentleman, a resolute democrat, husband to the most humble wife-in-power and a veteran of Nigeria's semi-nascent democracy.

Ike Ekweremadu is not the type to watch in silence while his people are oppressed.
No matter how tied his arms may be, he always makes an effort to pull some strings for the well being of his kinsmen.

His attack is an ugly sign to the political class and even to the elites.
It goes to show that despite personal achievements, the people are revolting against anyone they see as "part of government". A government they believe has not given them security, power supply, housing, water and jobs.

Ekweremadu's only crime is belonging to a tribe that wouldn't lick the ass of failures or indulge in blind followership maka na Igbo enweghi Eze.

Government workers and public office holders should do the jobs they were elected to do.
The people didn't vote you all in to drive in a 10-car convoy, acquire stupendous wealth and set your children up abroad.
You were called to serve them.
So you shouldn't live better than the people you are serving.

Is it fair that you never experience power failure in your homes when your constituents live in perpetual darkness?
Please let's work the work,
Keep your head high so that you'd feel at ease anywhere you find yourself without your security guards.

But is this not the revolution Yele Sowore almost misled folks into supporting?
His people only held placards in the comfort of their rooms and shouted on the internet but it's the Igbos confronting their leaders they believe have failed them.

It must be nipped in the bud.

It was Rochas Okorocha's turn in London back in 2016 and now Ike Ekweremadu's turn in Nuremberg this 2019.
Sowore's chicken must not come home to roost in Ala Igbo.
We have a culture for elders.
Ike Ekweremadu does not deserve such public ridicule but maybe it was needed lest our leaders forget that the power belongs to the people.
Lolz... "6 and half pence"! U are no different from the perpetrators

After u spoke well for 99% u just had to spoil it with d bolded
#doublespeak
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Area4Area: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:
Is this not the osita that drove kanu from kirikiri when he (kanu) was on bail for "treatment"?

Btw, why should the law abiding ipob apologise for conducting themselves peacefully?

And to whom? Is it to the zoo or to Ike?
I've been waiting for him to talk since yesterday and he finally did, the demon that him, Abaribe, Ekweremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu etc nurtured has come of age so let them face the consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ScotMisile: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Which gas are you talking about? I hope it's not the one from the Niger Delta? FYI, one of the reasons Biafra has not been realized is their inclusion of Niger Delta to be part of Biafra. Trust me, it will never happen. Niger Delta will never go with Biafra, forget all those noise Asari is making.
We are discussing historical development not recent trends.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ScotMisile: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
ejighikemeuwa:

I thank you for your good analyses, please answer me this question according to His teachings: will Jesus Christ give us the kingdom of Biafra, or the kingdom of heaven?

Hehehehe.. .. He promised a good life to us both on Earth and in heaven. .. remember the earth belongs to GOD.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

We are discussing historical development not recent trends.

Forgive my ignorance, I didn't know Biafra had oil before.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
kirkwood:
Useless people.

Condemn your sh*t there. In fact, all similar politicians deserve to be beaten thoroughly and whip lashed. They are not better than farmers and women raped on daily basis across the country.
There is no need parading yourself as self important if you cannot defend the people you represent in difficult times. There are several thousands of people who could have been in the position you are currently occupying, and done far better.

So f*ck off all you nay sayers. Your opinions are not important, nor would they quell the anger people have been nursing for long now.

Selfish, double-assed morherfuckerz.
Give it to those "touts" for being so fearless. They are no different from the "civilised" lawmakers that carry away maces, disrupt assembly sittings, or scale national assembly gates to demand their rights.

Fukk off with your gentleman debate. Every day no be for talk talk.. Ask Eritrea, East Timor, South Sudan how they all got their independence. No be by talk talk.

Sincerely, mr. Ike should ask himself serious questions.
His constituency has to be one of the poorest senatorial districts in the whole of the South East..

In fact, thunder fire all you hypocrites saying he should not have been beaten. Lick your stupid assez and fucck off.
Foools.

I don't think Igbos need sympathizers and culture preservationists now. When it was needed very much during the Civil War, it never came.

So fucck the hell off.

Period

When I've criticized IPOB's dangerous incitements in the past, their supporters have always been at pains to claim their movement is non-violent and any crackdowns from the Nigerian security apparatus are a violation of their human rights since they're peaceful. You clowns now are in chestbeating mode, bragging over the cowardly public assault of a Nigerian politician. What is the more amusing is the target of their rage is actually one of the politicians who have been most outspoken in defense of IPOB and the rights of IPOB riffraffs to be a public nuisance. Other Igbo Senators are far more openly resentful of IPOB.
You will not remember this escalation to violence when you're getting a taste of your medicine and crying and playing the victim as always. Cos IPOB and their supporters are experts in playing the victim despite their uncouth provocations.

The reasons for the assault don't even make any sense, blaming him for herdsmen activities as if he has any control over Nigeria's national security apparatus.
And stop deceiving yourself comparing your unruly crudeness to South Sudan, Eritrea or whoever. If you want to be like those people, go pick up your guns and fight and give your enemies hell. Sitting behind your keyboards with your silly chestbeating, cheering a cowardly mob assault on an old man is not courage. Common sense should tell you that the credibility of IPOB lies in lawful agitation but you're here cheering an escalation to violence. You're deluded enough to think this would somehow make SE politicians quiver in fear of you when in reality, all it would lead to is more hostile, aggressive treatment and censorship of IPOB. As I said, I hope you remember this the next time you're in potopoto.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ejighikemeuwa: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ositaplease don't increase our problems with the command for apology. As l am not happy for the ill situation of the people as well as the attack on Ekweremadu, the leaders should know that the people that they are representing are not happy and are aggrieved. Despite all the personal effort made by Ekweremadu, the people are still in aggrieved situation.
Calling IPOB here cannot solve the problems because IPOB did not gather together and sent the aggrieved boys for that act. rather these are aggrieved boys, who knows what next?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ablemachine(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
You seasoned it and nailed it.
kirkwood:
Useless people.

Condemn your sh*t there. In fact, all similar politicians deserve to be beaten thoroughly and whip lashed. They are not better than farmers and women raped on daily basis across the country.
There is no need parading yourself as self important if you cannot defend the people you represent in difficult times. There are several thousands of people who could have been in the position you are currently occupying, and done far better.

So f*ck off all you nay sayers. Your opinions are not important, nor would they quell the anger people have been nursing for long now.

Selfish, double-assed morherfuckerz.
Give it to those "touts" for being so fearless. They are no different from the "civilised" lawmakers that carry away maces, disrupt assembly sittings, or scale national assembly gates to demand their rights.

Fukk off with your gentleman debate. Every day no be for talk talk.. Ask Eritrea, East Timor, South Sudan how they all got their independence. No be by talk talk.

Sincerely, mr. Ike should ask himself serious questions.
His constituency has to be one of the poorest senatorial districts in the whole of the South East..

In fact, thunder fire all you hypocrites saying he should not have been beaten. Lick your stupid assez and fucck off.
Foools.

I don't think Igbos need sympathizers and culture preservationists now. When it was needed very much during the Civil War, it never came.

So fucck the hell off.

Period
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Dpharisee: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbos don't treat elders this way no Matter the provocation, IPOB missed it, there will be consequences as Ekweremadu is a titled Igbo chief.
We believe in Biafra but not in rascality
Nnamdi Kanu should call this miscreants to order, this is totally unigbo like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Niseamaka(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:

If you father had a single of the bravery of kanu,he would have used his last strength to get a condom.Now you're nothing more than a first class modafucking Cock sucker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

Ok. . Let's watch and see... Sebi na all of us dey here. ..

Shame grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by hatedisplace: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

You said it all. Only if more of know the truth. Remember China.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Simplyleo: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ijaya123:
Me looking at ShiiteIpob touts disgracing themselves and their leaders like this...

I now believe the narratives that some mannerless people wake their parents with sliding tackles. grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the very first time, Fayose made sense to me and I have to agree with him...

"...To me, those “Igbo touts” demonstrated that pigs have no value for gold.”
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by jessebig: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
State001:
Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Osita Chidoka, has condemned the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was petted with stones by aggrieved members of the IPOB at an event in Germany, on Saturday.

Ekweremadu was invited to Germany for the Second Annual Cultural Festival of the Ndigbo, alongside the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo.

In a statement sent to Igbere TV on Sunday, Chidoka condemned the attack on the Enugu West Senator and demanded for an apology from members of the IPOB.

“‪I demand an apology by perpetrators of this unwarranted attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu. I condemn it.‬” Chidoka said.

He said Ekweremadu never supported the operation python dance and did not participate in the plan for the operation in the south east.

“‪Ekweremadu did not participate in the plan for operation python dance. He opposed it.” Chidoka added.

The former Minister revealed also that Ekweremadu had led delegations to President Muhammadu Buhari on the release of the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

“‪Ekweremadu led several delegations to President on release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and spoke out at critical times in support of Igbo causes. He does not deserve this treatment”, Chidoka said.

http://igberetvnews.com/908915/attack-on-ekweremadu-apologize-now-former-minister-tells-ipob/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Meliian(f): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't expect any politician; present or past, irrespective of political affiliations to endorse the humiliation Ekweremadu experienced.
Ike Ekweremadu is a fine gentleman, a resolute democrat, husband to the most humble wife-in-power and a veteran of Nigeria's semi-nascent democracy.

Ike e people.

Sometimes, whenever I come across your trashy comments, I feel like sending guys to beat you up.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by RealGOAT: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dpharisee:
Igbos don't treat elders this way no Matter the provocation, IPOB missed it, there will be consequences as Ekweremadu is a titled Igbo chief.
We believe in Biafra but not in rascality
Nnamdi Kanu should call this miscreants to order, this is totally unigbo like
That you are a title Igbo chief doesn't make you immune to wrong doing.
Well-done to IPOB for this, who's Next!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by icankel: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
With this I believe our leaders will stop travelling out of the country for fear of being stone or get killed..hahahaha
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by bezimo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ike Ekweremadu is not the type to watch in silence while his people are oppressed.
No matter how tied his arms may be, he always makes an effort to pull some strings for the well being of his kinsmen.

It goes to show that despite personal achievements, the people are revolting against anyone they see as "part of government". A government they believe has not given them security, power supply, housing, water and jobs.

Ekweremadu's only crime is belonging to a tribe that wouldn't lick the ass of failures or indulge in blind followership maka na Igbo enweghi Eze.

Government workers and public office holders should do the jobs they were elected to do.
The people didn't vote you all in to drive in a 10-car convoy, acquire stupendous wealth and set your children up abroad.

Is it fair that you never experience power failure in your homes when your constituents live in perpetual darkness?
Keep your head high so that you'd feel at ease anywhere you find yourself without your security guards.

His people only held placards in the comfort of their rooms and shouted on the internet but it's the Igbos confronting their leaders they believe have failed them.

It was Rochas Okorocha's turn in London back in 2016 and now Ike Ekweremadu's turn in Nuremberg this 2019.
Ike Ekweremadu does not deserve such public ridicule but maybe it was needed lest our leaders forget that the power belongs to the people.

I am not igbo but I share you sentiment's 100% and I was suprised to see the shameful and embarrassing way those igbo folks assaulted Sen Ike..A big shame indeed.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by nkwuocha1: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Niseamaka post=81369701][/quote]

I love that picture.Reminds me of the bravery of igbos.Mud water over Ratak any day mehn!An average Yoruba man go pass out for that water grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by Maziyk: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Who be this fool too? Have you eaten your own yam
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by oyatz(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Excuse me Bros,
Can you please tell us in plain language, the crime/offense of Sen Ike Ekweremadu.
Thanks.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize by ejighikemeuwa: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hehehehe.. .. He promised a good life to us both on Earth and in heaven. .. remember the earth belongs to GOD.
Please be informed: Jesus Christ died on the cross, shed His blood and bought us back to the kingdom of God which was lost @ the garden of Eden. The life He has given us is a spiritual life, but you should grow to the level of allowing your spirit to control your flash. (He did not die to give us the kingdom of Biafra) it is Nnamdi kalu that has promised and he is working to actualize the kingdom of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here / Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.