Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here (20190 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gbenga Sesan has made a copy of the recently submitted Lagos #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFvNF5pnW1HDLv9hN07EubXlYqkiJxrS/view

It's over 300 pages long. Many articles will be written about it tomorrow. Enjoy.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by OssyMalik: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Downloading ASAP.

Meanwhile, thunder fire Joe Igbokwe for also joining the zombies who said no one was shot by the army and he wants us to believe his house in the village was burned down by IPOB.

Thunder fire all of them !!!

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by inoki247: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
He good as dem put am online cause there's nothing the Govt can't edit nd edit to dere taste...

Cos yesterday or which day we ask Fashola where the camera wey e see e say e no know anything abt it again...

we kuku know say nothing go happen las las buh at least there's a record which says the Govt send Army to kill the citizens....

I pray say them sha no send Dss to go carry the guy wey upload the documents....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by rayvelez(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one I just want to know who ordered* the massacre*.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by DropsMic(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
DOWNLOADED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
rayvelez:
Nice one I just want to know who order the massacred.
...ordered...
...massacre...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Super1759: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo, I deh feel. Oga Seun tonight, like say na now him own vex start for the matter. Lol.

"downloaded"

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Trackstar: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Done. I will take my time to study it this night

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Abboki: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by BlackyOne: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
D
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Okaduze: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari it shall never be well with you

32 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Charmingrascal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Y'all zombies who have been saying no one was killed may thunder strike you.

Y'all soldiers that pulled the trigger on unharmed youths may you die miserably.
Those who gave the command for unharmed youths to be killed may your dead bodies be food for dogs and vultures.

Rest in peace Tolani, we miss you "padi".

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by efeteb: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by CryptoClub2018: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
If the recommendations in the report aren't implemented then the report is useless. We will just continue to insult one another till one day we all forget about it when we are tired shouting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by zeal22(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by wonlasewonimi: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's only a simpleton that would believe nobody was killed at Lekki

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by ogododo: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
Gbenga Sesan has made a copy of the recently submitted Lagos #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFvNF5pnW1HDLv9hN07EubXlYqkiJxrS/view

Enjoy.

Seun dey blaze the trail. Kudos man!

2 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Download a report riddled with spambot.
Who ordered the attack?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by geunik(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Have donwloaded it. More than 300 pages
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Iamgrey5(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
I must commend the Lagos state government for hiring people of integrity to carry out this inquiry because certain state with similar issues killed their inquiry before it even started.

I must also commend the state government for paying compensation to various victims of police brutality that were identified during the inquiry.

However, we need to know who sent the soilders to the lekki toll gate that Faithful night that led to the death of 9 young men as identified by the final report published by the disguised panel.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by iHart(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Downloaded already. Make I begin read am. At least I go finish am before one month

4 Likes

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Whatt do I want to do with it ? As if anything will happen!! Sheo. Gandollar was caught on camera collecting bribe, wetin happen? Abegi!!

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Janaded: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
DropsMic:
DOWNLOADED
E too much to read

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Bvlgari: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one...e plenty sha...
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Rexwalters1: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Okaduze:
Buhari it shall never be well with you
It will not be well for your President, but it will be well for you that is cursing the person you are depending on? The hatred for yourself can’t help you think logically? Almijirin Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Most of these lazy bleeps typing downloading won’t even read it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by Rexwalters1: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
DropsMic:
DOWNLOADED
Of what benefit is it? I guess just another weeping epistle for the wailing Almijirins?
Re: Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here by almsofgold: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.