Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist (53218 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by StOla: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
She, however, insisted that the doctor must attend to the suspect in custody.

Very intelligent decision.

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by TKVick(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Am i the only one that's getting to know this guy. If not for his fraudlent activities i wouldn't have know he actually existed.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Joystark(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm officially tired of this gist.

Something new should happen ejor.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by SoNature(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fadomero:
All this flat headed goats can never become naija president this piks go just sell naija

This is no politics.
How has those old men being president improved your miserable life?
Grow up!

12 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Biritiko: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why is no one mentioning his tribe or religion??

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by wethebest(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.

Go to USA, locate any FBI office, u will meet him personally cox right nw all his communication means is cut off

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by DWJOBScom(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.

The dude would steal your concept and leave you by the roadside unless you are within the false circle like them.
So buy wisdom o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by MrCounselor: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You're on your own

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by igwefivestar(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
[/quote]what if court set this guy free now on the account that he is innocent.

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by mypains: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
again, coming from one useless blog... no direct link to from US news agency to report this ni? I just asked a friend based in the US if she has heard anything of such and she told me NO that there is no such news in the US.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Yemi7up: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
akinblog:
America is different from Nigeria

My Broda. "Don't try any trick"
He wants to try PDP method, hope he won't faint during the treatment. Olè.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Please Lord reveal every fraudster's identity and expose their sponsors too.

Let them all be arrested and disgraced so that other dudes can think right and do the right thing.

Not forgetting the ladies would open their eyes and stay away from monies with questionable source and concentrate on their studies

AMEN OOO

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by xangerar: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Obi was checked up here on Nairaland by the FBI.

Remember to be more circumspect with your submissions to see that you mean it. For there are eyes over you; what you say and what you do. Except you are sure and sure that you are so so down that you fear no more fall.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by igwefivestar(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:
Why is no one mentioning his tribe or religion??
u can start that, u are honorably free.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
loconan:
I pray they should free him

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by otokx(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
TKVick:
Am i the only one that's getting to know this guy. If not for his fraudlent activities i wouldn't have know he actually existed.

You are not the only one, never heard of the guy before.

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Biritiko: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
igwefivestar:
u can start that, u are honorably free.
Why are you hitting your head on the floor?
We all know that ya’ll would have been screaming his tribe and religion if he had a different religion and tribe .
Very useless set of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by midolian(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by eleko1: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
wink sad for here,dem for don mend am,nah paracetamol go cure him teeth problem

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by babalonimi: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
He actually need his teeth fr BEANS. If u knw u knw...

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by IamSoProlific: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
xangerar:

Obi was checked up here on Nairaland by the FBI.

Remember to be more circumspect with your submissions to see that you mean it. For there are eyes over you; what you say and what you do. Except you are sure and sure that you are so so down that you fear no more fall.

If I say it, I fucking mean it bro.

FBI, where una dey!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Drdreluv: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lolz he never see anything

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by larryking540: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Motivational speaker in the day, yahoo boy at night. grin
Your father
as in em
this are d same people called youth we are asking to lead dis country o, this is d same youth dat will want to contest for presidency, this country go hard the more in years to come o, watin d guy do way he become millionaire at 30 years of age ,nobody knows, if u ask him, he go say na God o,not knowing na theif with laptop for night,

sometimes it's not just worth it admiring people u don't know the source of their in come,

and some growing youth will see dis one as a role model with his pictures saturated on their phone, not knowing he is a motivational speaker day time and criminal with a laptop at night,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
medolab90:
The way Nigerians are criticizing this guy if only they could criticize their corrupt leaders that way, may be things would get better..

WE do, everyday. Shut up, you have nothing to say. Stop joining the bandwagon. Shame on you if you're above 20

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by 8k2nuts: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
saajus:
I love how FBI operate. They know all this while that this guy is a criminal but they are trying to gather their facts together. Sometimes, they monitor criminals for 4 years before making arrest[b].Our own EFCC will arrest first and start looking for evidence.[/b]
Iyan Ogun odun o n ma gbona felifeli. Serve the term Brother Invictus.

Local man is amused
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I know how you feel, but there's not a single bit of wisdom in this post. You'll know that when you're above 38 years old. I'm 24 by the way wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by larryking540: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

WE do, everyday. Shut up, you have nothing to say. Stop joining the bandwagon. Shame on you if you're above 20

nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by medolab90(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

What's your point young man?? undecided undecided
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by eleko1: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

U are confused.How i wish nah Joko Widodo /Saudi govt arrest him.We'll gladly link u up.B4 den,have u prepare ur WILL?.Thief*Spits*

11 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
mypains:
again, coming from one useless blog... no direct link to from US news agency to report this ni? I just asked a friend based in the US if she has heard anything of such and she told me NO that there is no such news in the US.

Are you kidding me? Do you think Invictus Obinwanne will make a national headline in US? Smh

10 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by MobilityExpress: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Inspire to acquire to own whatever you require.

Ashey na thief dem dey thief..

grin wahahaha
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by larryking540: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I know how you feel, but there's not a single bit of wisdom in this post. You'll know that when you're above 38 years old. I'm 24 by the way wink

na small pikin day warry dat guy, it seem u don't know how it feels to take someone livelihood, pension money, and a company's money including their retirement plans for those planning on retiring in d company,

when day say 9ja youth don't think now I know y!
u want to go in and stand for a criminal, this guy get sense at all

Motivational speaker day time criminal with a laptop at night

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.