Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist (53478 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Dizzytee: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Make I no talk watin dey my mind
TAlK nah
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nostradamus: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2019
igwefivestar:

what if court set this guy free now on the account that he is innocent.
you think he will be tried in a Nigerian court?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
brother all these things you mentioned are mere englishes..everybody does fraud one way or the other...am not promoting anything ooh...but I hate hypocrisy ..
Generallizing that statement is very wrong. Not everybody do fraud. Maybe you don't know the meaning of fraud.

I don't do fraud (whether one way or the other). And i believe there are many more like me.

My principle of life is strive for integrity, and every other goodies becomes Automated (they fall into place). And i also preach it to the friends i have.

That has been my grease of motion as i was rightful nurtured by my parents since inception.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Hottdawgg: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2019
akinblog:
Theresa Buchanan, the magistrate handling the criminal matter, subsequently granted Mr. Okeke "Invictus Obi" permission to see a dentist during the hearing on August 7. She, however, insisted that the doctor must attend to the suspect in custody.

It was unclear how long Mr Okeke had been having issues with his teeth. He was arrested in the U.S. on August 6, just before he was scheduled to return to Nigeria, and arraigned the next day.

The F.B.I. had investigated Mr Okeke, widely known in Nigeria as Invictus Obi, and found that he was involved in online fraudulent activities that had fetched him millions of American dollars in recent years. His arrest sent shockwaves across Nigeria’s social media and blogosphere, having been previously profiled by several local and international media outlets as a model for shrewd business acumen for young people.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/court-granted-obinwanne-okeke-permission-to-see-dentist.html

Looking at his pix, what further proof do we need to show that theft and stealing are in the DNA. of today's Nigerian entrepreneur
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by paparazzi1987(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

If I say it, I fucking mean it bro.

FBI, where una dey!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont wait for FBI. Just go to nearest EFCC office and relay your story.

I know say u dey look for ways to enter US but na Kirikiri your beans dey grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2019
mypains:
for a $12M fraud? dude, you know nothing... i repeat, you know NOTHING!
You were right, I know nothing about arguing blindly grin grin. Takia
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Ikengawo: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2019
medolab90:
The way Nigerians are criticizing this guy if only they could criticize their corrupt leaders that way, may be things would get better..

People are praying that his man's head is removed but praying that no egg touch Ekweremadu's.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.

So you lost all your senses simply because you heard the words 'twelve million dollars'

Na people like you dey carry their mama do money ritual sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by newconnectng: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by seunayantokun(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Justice won't be delayed or denied here. Let him prepare his teeth for the prison experience.
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Icecream4U(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2019
ifeomabernard:
Is he having problems with his teeth! ��
Yes. He consume a lot of meat daily
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Lexusgs430: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2019
He should have known that one day, one day..... Monkey no go return from market........
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by freecocoa(f): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Inspire to acquire to own whatever you require.

Ashey na thief dem dey thief..
Rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by TechCapon(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

HOW DO I LINK UP WITH HIM,SOMEONE WITH REASONABLE MEANS SHOULD COMMUNICATE IT TO ME, HE MUSTN'T GO TO JAIL,WANNA TAKE THAT SHOT FOR HIM.
lol, why not go to the efcc and tell them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by millionboi2: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Hottdawgg:

Looking at his pix, what further proof do we need to show that theft and stealing are in the DNA. of today's Nigerian entrepreneur
and salary earners too

Thy still from companies/,governmnt
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by FisifunKododada: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Testapep:

Actually Na wire wire grin

So it is: inpsire to acquire to own whatever you require by wire wire

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Grandmisty: 2:11am On Aug 19, 2019
akinblog:
America is different from Nigeria

My Broda. "Don't try any trick"

dem go allow you go see doctor but heavily guarded with handcuff and prison official and if you do any thing dem shoot you down.

If na high level criminal na for prison dentist go visit am
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Mitocyan: 2:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by loswhite(m): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Are you kidding me? Do you think Invictus Obinwanne will make a national headline in US? Smh
lol...don't mind the clown
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by YahwehRocks: 3:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Testapep:

Actually Na wire wire grin

Wire wire, pastorpreneurs, et al,
All Na tiffy tiffy, robber robber, rogu rogu,...

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by juniorstar(m): 3:49am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

How would you explain the wherabout of the cash? If quizzes by the FBI
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by nwakaibeya1: 3:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual aspect of making money?Money is a spirit and you can't just make money with empty hands, without belonging to evil marine hidden world knowingly or unknowingly and those preaching about money like you can't tell the spiritual secrets behind making money not just theory sermons and that's why we told those who care to listen no rich person ever reveals his hidden commitment to making wealth which is highly secretive,if you do how would you cross the evil check points mounted leading to the secret dark place where wealth is stored and hidden?Behold,Money needs protection spiritually if you don't protect it evil people must scatter your wealth for you,no two ways about it,its unbelievable truth and authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by omooat: 4:07am On Aug 19, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual aspect of making money?Money is a spirit and you can't just make money with empty hands, without belonging to evil marine hidden world knowingly or unknowingly and those preaching about money like you can't tell the spiritual secrets behind making money not just theory sermons and that's why we told those who care to listen no rich person ever reveals his hidden commitment to making wealth which is highly secretive,if you do how would you cross the evil check points mounted leading to the secret dark place where wealth is stored and hidden?Behold,Money needs protection spiritually if you don't protect it evil people must scatter your wealth for you,no two ways about it,its unbelievable truth and authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks

Go and sit down mr man ! There is nothing spiritual about money! If you solve a legit problems you get rewarded in money ! This kind of thought is what is fuelling pastoprenure and money ritual including yahoo yahoo in our society !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

A scammer wants to scam a scammer grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Isoduwa(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Inspire to acquire to own whatever you require.

Ashey na thief dem dey thief..

I don't inspire to make a living i inspire to make a difference
Each one Teach one
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by mema900: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Please Lord reveal every fraudster's identity and expose their sponsors too.

Let them all be arrested and disgraced so that other dudes can think right and do the right thing.

Not forgetting the ladies would open their eyes and stay away from monies with questionable source and concentrate on their studies

Concentrate on their studies do people still have this mindset? You that concentrated on your study, what has that study done for you? The same study that have been producing jobless youths in industrial scale?
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Gazzy88(m): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2019
medolab90:
The way Nigerians are criticizing this guy if only they could criticize their corrupt leaders that way, may be things would get better..

So we should pamper someone that deceived many unsuspecting youths who look up to him for inspiration not knowing the guy na international criminal. Leave corrupt leaders out of this, we all know they are all cursed already but what of this packaged fraudster posing as motivational speaker. The guy may not walk freely again, USA no be our messed up country ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Biritiko:
Why is no one mentioning his tribe or religion??
You can always mention, we are reading undecided
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:31am On Aug 19, 2019
he did the crime, he must do the time , BUT NOTE THIS, HE WILL BE EMPLOYED BY THE US FBI, HE IS SERIOUSLY SMART AND AN ASSET!
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by Hoodbilonia: 5:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Yankee fbi
Dey will allow u cash out for years
U go see retired fbi agents dey grow grey hair on your matter
Go watch fbi files for discovery
U go hail
E fit be 10 yrs
20yrs
But the day u r caught
And every other thing added to your name wud be confscated.
No hate but i cant have xo much and remain in usa
Dumbo
Nor be naija o
Na yankee
Dia own judiciary ehn
Na confirm saddist judges
U go old for jail
At least between 15years to life behind bars
Re: Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist by mexbee1(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2019
akinblog:
Theresa Buchanan, the magistrate handling the criminal matter, subsequently granted Mr. Okeke "Invictus Obi" permission to see a dentist during the hearing on August 7. She, however, insisted that the doctor must attend to the suspect in custody.

It was unclear how long Mr Okeke had been having issues with his teeth. He was arrested in the U.S. on August 6, just before he was scheduled to return to Nigeria, and arraigned the next day.

The F.B.I. had investigated Mr Okeke, widely known in Nigeria as Invictus Obi, and found that he was involved in online fraudulent activities that had fetched him millions of American dollars in recent years. His arrest sent shockwaves across Nigeria’s social media and blogosphere, having been previously profiled by several local and international media outlets as a model for shrewd business acumen for young people.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/court-granted-obinwanne-okeke-permission-to-see-dentist.html

Contact us for all ur Solar | Inverter | Security | Intercoms Contracts and Materials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.