Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please Gofundme Nairalanders - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Gofundme Nairalanders (275 Views)

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / BBNAIJA: Erica Opens Gofundme Page For Donations / Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Link To Her Gofundme Account To Raise £100,000 (n44million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Gofundme Nairalanders by abuomaIV(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good Day,

I'm reaching out to you because I've finally started a GoFundMe to buy a Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera that cost N320,000

This because i need it for the production of my upcoming films and filmmaking tutorials. I need the fund to enable me get the camera of my dream. Personally, i have raised N120,000 and am counting on your donation of N1000 - N10,000.

Here's my Bank Details: [Madukor Ifeanyi 2068293356 UBA Bank]

If you could support my GoFundMe by making a donation, I would greatly appreciate it. I know that money can be tight, so please know that even any amount helps me get closer to my goal! Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Please Gofundme Nairalanders by Nickisindigo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
I find it hard doing a campaign on gofundme
Re: Please Gofundme Nairalanders by abuomaIV(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Nickisindigo:
I find it hard doing a campaign on gofundme

It not difficult bro. Just have passion for what you need funding for, but make sure you motive is legit

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija (S4): Khafi Denies Having Sex With Gedoni, Says She’s A Celibate / An Augmented Reality App Brings Images to Live! Just like in Harry Potter / 10 Ways To Invest Your Big Brother Naija Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.