Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

H - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / H (670 Views)

Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori / Triple H And Gynecomastia / Aloe Vera Gel Remedy For H.pylori, Stomach Ulcer, Peptic Ulcer, Acid Reflux, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by RUNGHOAST: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
M
Re: H by NwaAmaikpe: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
shocked

Ogbeni it is not HIV.
It is malnourishment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H by GOFRONT(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
smiley
Re: H by Osinamoney: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy
Op you are suffering from hypochondria.

Hypochondria ==> A term that refers to an imaginary sickness or illness. Just think about a sickness and in no distant time the symptoms will appear. Pharmacists and drug dispensers have capitalised on this fact to reap millions and build fortunes for themselves. Just relax, free your mind. NwaAmaikpe has a point, you might be suffering from malnutrition. Fix things up and make sure you run a test. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: H by Kylekent59: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
lots of people treat malaria and thyroid, but ain't sure if it's the dam disease.

I haven't felt ill for the past 25 years.

The secret is to drink water immediately you wake up from sleep. Do a little exercise and avoid alcohol.

I strongly advise you go for test if you played rough or if you experience a change in your system.

Now to the ladies.

He rides Venza, he has 5 houses, he goes to dubai to by goods, he is handsome, he has 5 inch Dick, i think I like him, I just like the way he smiles.

I know a guy that wooed a lady one day and he slept with the lady that same day. He borrowed his friend Venza and used it to take the bitch on an outing, the idiot felt comfortable sitting in the front seat of the car, her head sparkling and swelling as if she has seen her dream man.

After the shawarma and ice-cream, Nkwobi and Peper soup, they proceeded to the hotel and this guy had sex without protection.

Ladies, don't be covetous in life, be prudent and careful not to wreck your life.

A word is enough for the wise.

Sei gobe.

Kachifo nu

2 Likes

Re: H by RUNGHOAST: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ogbeni it is not HIV.
It is malnourishment.

Since I'm back home, I have been eating enough food. How come my weight isn't adding up?
Re: H by Kylekent59: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
RUNGHOAST:

Since I'm back home, I have been eating enough food. How come my weight isn't adding up?

How come people that are fat aren't loosing weight?
Re: H by RUNGHOAST: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kylekent59:

How come people that are fat aren't loosing weight?

I wouldn't know, honestly.
Re: H by deepwater(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
OP go and buy b complex and orheptal blood tonic
Eat well and take your drugs
See u strong again in 5 days
Re: H by RUNGHOAST: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
deepwater:
OP go and buy b complex and orheptal blood tonic
Eat well and take your drugs
See u strong again in 5 days
Are you serious?
I'm scared of having HIV... The thing scares me alot.
Re: H by shadrama(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
bros i recommend you go to wr u can buy beans and roasted bolle, tell the woman to garnish it with fresh onions and vegetable, dnt forget to add fish o. after that u go and take a chilled bottle of[b] life[/b] to celebrate ur victory over starvation. thnk me later bro.

(1) (Reply)

How to achieve high flow of breastmilk for pregnant and nursing mothers / 6 Surprising Things That Might Hurt Your Immune System / No Social Distancing Observed As Borno Nurse Who Died Of COVID-19 Is Prayed For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.