₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,641 members, 5,164,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 08:42 AM

My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. (1631 Views)

I Just Created A Social Music App, Please Check It Out / Do Anyone Know What Happened To Learnerstv.com / I'm In Need Of A Loader. If You Know What I Mean, Hop In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by chinoify: 10:27pm On Aug 18
Hi guys... I have been learning how to convert website to app using Android studio by watching YouTube videos. This is my very first app. Please install and let me know what you think.
Thanks..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.topviralvideos

2 Likes

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Damzed(f): 12:41pm On Aug 19
It is nice. I think you should put the videos in different category it will make the interface not clumsy. You did a good job � I even gave you 5 star rating.

I noticed you used WordPress to design the site and used JSON API for the app. Can you please explain how you did it. I want to learn too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by chinoify: 2:33pm On Aug 19
Oh Thanks dear. I appreciate. If I'm also thinking of categorizing the videos. Maybe in my next update.
Please ask your questions I'm willing to help

Damzed:
It is nice. I think you should put the videos in different category it will make the interface not clumsy. You did a good job � I even gave you 5 star rating.

I noticed you used WordPress to design the site and used JSON API for the app. Can you please explain how you did it. I want to learn too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by nnasman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19
your app is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by chinoify: 9:46pm On Aug 19
nnasman:
your app is good

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Damzed(f): 11:33am On Aug 21
What are the tools you used?
chinoify:
Oh Thanks dear. I appreciate. If I'm also thinking of categorizing the videos. Maybe in my next update.
Please ask your questions I'm willing to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Seniorcitizen(m): 11:34am On Aug 31
any good app developer should contact me ASAP.. call/chart :08063690657
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by SilverG33k(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31
Is this like a browser for accessing your webpage?
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by chinoify: 11:14am On Sep 01
This is not that, but a standalone app that displays the content of my site
SilverG33k:
Is this like a browser for accessing your webpage?
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by codekobo: 9:28pm On Sep 02
you can check out the new platform for developers where you can master web development and programming https://codekobo.com
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:20am On Sep 03
Damzed:

Chai I don't want to believe you are a lady
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Damzed(f): 1:35pm On Sep 04
Lol of course I am a lady.. Ladies can code too grin cheesy
Haryoureendey4:
Chai I don't want to believe you are a lady
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Haryoureendey4(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06
Damzed:
Lol of course I am a lady.. Ladies can code too grin cheesy
where do u stay?
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by oyolohi: 5:54pm On Sep 08
codekobo:
you can check out the new platform for developers where you can master web development and programming https://codekobo.com
Nice. Which font did you use?
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by codekobo: 9:47am On Sep 09
oyolohi:
Nice. Which font did you use?
montserrat
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Abcruz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10
chinoify:
Hi guys... I have been learning how to convert website to app using Android studio by watching YouTube videos. This is my very first app. Please install and let me know what you think.
Thanks..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.topviralvideos

Nice. Keep being innovative the sky is your starting point.
Re: My First Mobile App, Please Evaluate And Let Me Know What To Adjust. by Damzed(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18
Lagos
Haryoureendey4:
where do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Here Have A Mac? / Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? / Connecting To A Mysql Database Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.