Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking (2435 Views)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by DawatNama(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
As a yorubama from Ogbomosho how do i protest when Jagaban feeds me and my family

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
helinues:

No, no, it is so wrong for majority from a place to have this mentality..

I corrected the op now its envy?

Corrected him indeed, by suggesting he should have faith in a failed electoral processs. Continue being clever by half!

That's clear definition of a 'Sophiscated slowpoke'

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2019
orisa37:

Ike is a Tiger not a Dog

More like a paper Tiger.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by helinues: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Corrected him indeed, by suggesting he should have faith in a failed electoral processs. Continue being clever by half!

That's clear definition of a 'Sophiscated slowpoke'

So what happened to Akpabio and Saraki? Was their elections also fraudulent?

Where you wan shift goal post to?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2019
helinues:

So what happened to Akpabio and Saraki? Was their elections also fraudulent?

Where you wan shift goal post to?

Akpabio and Saraki are still enjoying their loot; home and abroad.

That's what happened to them. Nothing has changed! If they play their loots cards right, they might still have a role to play in current or subsequent government.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by helinues: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Akpabio and Saraki are still enjoying their loot; home and abroad.

That's what happened to them. Nothing has changed!

So you are no longer talking about failed electoral process..

You people can continue to be deceiving unaself
Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
anonimi:

What of the people of SW

If SW youths try to beat up any politician, I trust the politician to beat the youths up. Imagine soft men like metaphysical, sarrki and Guestlander trying to beat up aregbesola, a tout and a chronic marijuana smoker.

Aregbe, sarrki, metaphysical and the yoruba youths will spend the whole day screaming "aaaaaahhhhh eeemmmiiiii".

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2019
helinues:

So you are no longer talking about failed electoral process..

You people can continue to be deceiving unaself

You're right we might be deceiving ourself by not trusting the electoral process; at least we are not the 'sophiscated slowpoke' who banked their hope on a flawed process

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by helinues: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You're right we might be deceiving ourself by not trusting the electoral process; at least we are not the 'sophiscated slowpoke' who banked their hope on a flawed process

Yes, we still preferred flawed process than fighting senseless fights which might put the lives of the same people we are fighting for in danger..

That's the real sophisticated about SW

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2019
helinues:

Yes, we still preferred flawed process than fighting senseless fights which might put the lives of the same people we are fighting for in danger..

That's the real sophisticated about SW

To each his own; we are different people!

" Every man dies; not every man truly lives!" - William Wallace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by anonimi: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2019
DawatNama:
As a yorubama from Ogbomosho how do i protest when Jagaban feeds me and my family

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by BlueAirMother: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2019
anonimi:

Feel free to add tribalism to the list below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9969957_tmpcam737389738_jpegabaebb9f05425afa49a8fc717620147f

I'm sure you can do it with both eyes damaged that way

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Dealing With Their Politicians, Others Are Talking by Akious2k2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
UltimateCycle:
Well said mate, I pity those who are against IPOB.
Now, I believe that IPOB is getting its priorities right... Simply hold your leaders responsible, unlike before, when Buhari was always the "cause" of your misfortunes
If attacking corrupt Igbo politicians was the mission of IPOB ever since, I don't think other Nigerians would have criticized them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Saleh mamman, The New Minister Of Power In Nigeria / Ganduje Inspect Dangi 3 In 1 Underpass, Overpass & Flyover (Pics) / How Soludo Wanted To Save The Naira, But They Couldn't Understand It Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.