Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion (364 Views)

Diverse Knowledge But One Truth / Most Jews Do Not Like To Admit It, But Our God Is Lucifer -Harold Wallace / Could This Be True About Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2019

Ever read the bible and find something's so amazing they got you thinking? Ever asked yourself what Jesus did all through his youth... Well, now I got you thinking
I read the Quran once and its simplicity seemed beautiful but how many words and saying struck you as strange?
Instructions alarming?? Now I got you thinking

Maybe if you let your heart direct you to what is right you might live even better. Maybe if you think before you act you wouldn't kill thousands and give if a bible or Quran backing.
If we be sensible, know that the next war won't be pushed by weapons or oil but by men who tagged atrocities "RELIGION".
Re: One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Its morning and you have said your prayers but ask yourself this, "am I in love with the creator and his words or am I just scared of a likely wrath?"
Let it sink in
Re: One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
PENDING PROBLEMS

Why is anyone ever silent about the fact that churches with failed buildings struggling to stand are made to pay money to the headquarters.
Isn't it ought to be vice versa??
I have watched pastors struggle hard to make up those heavy funds only to give it to a castle of a church. Its might not be wrong but some questions deserve a lot of answers.
Re: One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
CHRISTIANS WATCH

Do you act Christ only when it's suitable for you or just because it's Sunday all over again. Many just follow a religion because they have been fashioned into them by birth. Have you ever thought to have an in-depth knowledge?
Serve Christ but leave Christianity out of it

HAPPY SUNDAY

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Facts About Polygamy / Mercy Chinwo To Minister At ‘the Experience 2019’ For The First Time / Breaking News: Apostle Suleman Repairs Abuja-okene Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.