Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun (2516 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2019
What happened to Ekweremadu in Germany has been condemned cause of the violent act. I want to ask a question. When these politicians are dealing with Nigerians, are they not violent? From killing their own citizens to jailing them for protest against bad governance.

Now, some set of people are dealing with them violently and Nigerians who still receive silly beating from Sars are condemning such action. You idiots are hypocrites.

You want to gather all politicians and kill them, yet you start fuming when they receive ordinary beating that Nigerians receive daily from police force to Sars to Army.

I've seen idiots turn this thing into political argument. I don't care if this comes from IPOB, MASSOB or FULANI. What I care about is that the politicians are jittery now. They are aware that the revolution is here already. Yet, illiterates on Nairaland think this is about ipob and python dance. Note: I'm a Yoruba. Omo oodua daada ni mi.

Now, warning has been given to the policians to stay in Nigeria and never go on foreign trips. Is that too much?

That is for the benefit of Nigerians. No more foreign trips. We all die here in Nigeria. Please our brothers and sisters in abroad (am not calling any tribe but Nigerians) remember our unity is not negotiable. Nigerians abroad please we don't want freedom for our politicians abroad. We want them home. This is the revolution we are all calling for. Election can't do this again. They will keep rigging. They can't shoot you abroad. PLEASE SAVE NIGERIANS. HELP NIGERIANS . IF WE SPEAK UP HERE, THEY EITHER KILL US OR SEND US TO PRISON.

This has gone beyond any group of people. The opportunity is here. The strategy is here. But only those abroad can help with this

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by chriskosherbal(m): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Let's all stay here together and live with the decision we made in the just concluded general election as well as enjoy/suffer if the country will work or not.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
4yrs2freedom:
What happened to Ekweremadu in Germany has been condemned cause of the violent act. I want to ask a question. When these politicians are dealing with Nigerians, are they not violent? From killing their own citizens to jailing them for protest against bad governance.

Now, some set of people are dealing with them violently and Nigerians who still receive silly beating from Sars are condemning such action. You idiots are hypocrites.

You want to gather all politicians and kill them, yet you start fuming when they receive ordinary beating that Nigerians receive daily from police force to Sars to Army.

I've seen idiots turn this thing into political argument. I don't care if this comes from IPOB, MASSOB or FULANI. What I care about is that the politicians are jittery now. They are aware that the revolution is here already. Yet, illiterates on Nairaland think this is about ipob and python dance. Note: I'm a Yoruba. Omo oodua daada ni mi.

Now, warning has been given to the policians to stay in Nigeria and never go on foreign trips. Is that too much?

That is for the benefit of Nigerians. No more foreign trips. We all die here in Nigeria. Please our brothers and sisters in abroad (am not calling any tribe but Nigerians) remember our unity is not negotiable. Nigerians abroad please we don't want freedom for our politicians abroad. We want them home. This is the revolution we are all calling for. Election can't do this again. They will keep rigging. They can't shoot you abroad. PLEASE SAVE NIGERIANS. HELP NIGERIANS . IF WE SPEAK UP HERE, THEY EITHER KILL US OR SEND US TO PRISON.

This has gone beyond any group of people. The opportunity is here. The strategy is here. But only those abroad can help with this
[/s]
Ipob yuuts making lame efforts to set the country ablaze because their choice candidate lost out in the general election. A thief like atiku lost in an election, ipob yuuts call it a mistake.

We Nigerians have made our choice and that is final. Any pained ipob yuut can go and set himself ablaze because of atiku, that is his business.

Annoyingly, they keep making all sort of noise trying to generalise their opinions. Pls keep your thought to yourselves and go about whatever grievances you have against this administration by yourselves.

Having failed in their insult of every other Nigerians, they are now calling for nonsense. If we are not satisfied by a leadership, we know how to go about it peacefully through the ballot box.

Shebi una don ban buhari from foreign trip, pls go ahead and carry out una threat, we Nigerians aren't interested. Ipob is too small to take us for fools. You lost out, the next thing is to start making noise everywhere about some imagination.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Ipob yuuts making lame efforts to set the country ablaze because their choice candidate lost out in the general election. A thief like atiku lost in an election, ipob yuuts call it a mistake.

We Nigerians have made our choice and that is final. Any pained ipob yuut can go and set himself ablaze because of atiku, that is his business.

Annoyingly, they keep making all sort of noise trying to generalise their opinions. Pls keep your thought to yourselves and go about whatever grievances you have against this administration by yourselves.

Shebi una don ban buhari from foreign trip, pls go ahead and carry out una threat, we Nigerians aren't interested. Ipob is to small yo take us for fools. You lost out, the next thing is to start making noise everywhere about some imagination.

Dindinrin ni e. Chai! Nigeria is finished

Nairaland don finally configure most people's brain here to identify only 'ipob and afonja'. With everything up there, all you can think is ipob. To everyone reading this, Nigeria can never be great again. I mean, Nigeria with remain in bondage forever. This fool just confirmed this. No wonder people turned their back on Sowore. Someone who is trying to fight for the future of nonentiy like you.

Though this is a faceless forum. You can either be a government official trying to cause disunity on this issue or you are from the president region. Anyhow, I won't let myself be used. I will delete my moniker straight away. NIGERIANS, FIGHT FOR YOURSELF

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
4yrs2freedom:

Nairaland don finally configure most people's brain here to identify only 'ipob and afonja'. With everything up there, all you can think is ipob. To everyone reading this, Nigeria can never be great again. I mean, Nigeria with remain in bondage forever. This fool just confirmed this. No wonder people turned their back on Sowore. Someone who is trying to fight for the future of nonentiy like you.

Though this is a faceless forum. You can either be a government official trying to cause disunity on this issue or you are from the president region. Anyhow, I won't let myself be used. I will delete my moniker straight away. NIGERIANS, FIGHT FOR YOURSELF
[/s]
I know, the only way Nigeria can be great is to make a thief like atiku the president.

Like I said, the annoying thing about these ipob yuuts is how they try to make it seem like everyone subscribe to their jaundiced thought.

For instance, on which issue are you sharing any unity with anyone? The threat of beating up leaders and elders when they travel abroad? That decision is for ipob yuuts, not Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Having failed in their insult of every other Nigerians, they are now calling for nonsense. If we are not satisfied by a leadership, we know how to go about it peacefully through the ballot box.

Shebi una don ban buhari from foreign trip, pls go ahead and carry out una threat, we Nigerians aren't interested. Ipob is too small to take us for fools. You lost out, the next thing is to start making noise everywhere about some imagination.

What is the difference between Buhari and Atiku? They are birds of the same feather-fantastically corrupt.

8 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Charleys: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Buhari is the president, he is also protected by the country he visits unlike other politicians.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by WhoBeThisMan: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2019
My brother these people don't have sense again.

To all our brothers abroad, igbo, hausa, ijaw, Edo. Yoruba or any tribe as long as you are a Nigerian. Pls of you see any Nigerian politician , give them the Ekweremadu treatment . It's time we send them a message that

they can't diatroy our home and take solace in another man's country.

They cannt have perfect helthcare abroad while our people are dyin of maleria.

They can't enjoy themselves while 81million people are in abject poverty.

I personally will donate 100,000naira to this cause .

9 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Charleys:

Buhari is the president, he is also protected by the country he visits unlike other politicians.
But ipob yuuts have already given directive to her members to give buhari same treatment as ike. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

But ipob yuuts have already given directive to her members to give buhari same treatment as ike. undecided
They protested against Buhari in London, England when he went for medical tourism for 101 days. There is freedom to protest in western countries. Politicians are not seen as god's unlike in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2019
@simplyleo

I just went through your previous comments and I will say most of your post is tribe Vs tribe and Buhari Vs Atiku.. You even called me ipob. Lol

I wish I can reveal my account between year 2014-2019. I campaigned for Buhari here on Nairaland then in 2014. Thank God he won. Thinking the Messiah is here. I don't know if you are here on Nairaland then or not cause your account is registered in 2019.

When 2019 election came, I have started suspecting Buhari but I still haven't come into full conclusion. I didn't campaign for him neither did I stress myself to vote cause Atiku will never be an option to me. But now, it's clearer. Boss, there is no freedom in the land again. Everyone can't be wrong. Prof Wole Soyinka ain't ipob. This people campaigned for Buhari in 2014 but where are they now?

Everyone can't be wrong. We are in Nigeria. This is our home. How on earth will a president find reason to kill his own citizen? I don't know your status in society but if you are not in government or pikin of government officials, you are not safe from harassment of police. Things are just upside down. Buhari will surely finish his tenure ( If God wish).

All we are asking for is good governance. The government has taken us for a ride for too long. Same thing they did to our grandfather, father and now its our turn. We need to handle things differently. They strike fear into our parents heart and kept them in poverty. But we are saying NO to this. We want a better life and better country for our kids. Nothing more

6 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

They protested against Buhari in London, England when he went for medical tourism for 101 days. There is freedom to protest in western countries. Politicians are not seen as god unlike in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY
Even in Nigeria, don't they protest?

The issue here is beating up the president as they did to ike. Pls, how possible is that? Perhaps what they did to ike has swollen their heads and I can assure effort is being made to arrest the suspects. You may say nothing dey happen and bla bla bla, but when some people are behind bars, their eyes go clear.

Anyway, let them beat Buhari up if they can while going around with the delusion as usual that nothing will happen only to later start screaming again when something happen.

We shall see how it goes.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2019
4yrs2freedom:
@simplyleo

I just went through your previous comments and I will say most of your post is tribe Vs tribe and Buhari Vs Atiku.. You even called me ipob. Lol

I wish I can reveal my account between year 2014-2019. I campaigned for Buhari here on Nairaland then in 2014. Thank God he won. Thinking the Messiah is here. I don't know if you are here on Nairaland then or not cause your account is registered in 2019.

When 2019 election came, I have started suspecting Buhari but I still haven't come into full conclusion. I didn't campaign for him neither did I stress myself to vote cause Atiku will never be an option to me. But now, it's clearer. Boss, there is no freedom in the land again. Everyone can't be wrong. Prof Wole Soyinka ain't ipob. This people campaigned for Buhari in 2014 but where are they now?

Everyone can't be wrong. We are in Nigeria. This is our home. How on earth will a president find reason to kill his own citizen? I don't know your status in society but if you are not in government or pikin of government officials, you are not safe from harassment of police. Things are just upside down. Buhari will surely finish his tenure ( If God wish).

All we are asking for is good governance. The government has taken us for a ride for too long. Same thing they did to our grandfather, father and now its our turn. We need to handle things differently. They strike fear into our parents heart and kept them in poverty. But we are saying NO to this. We want a better life and better country for our kids. Nothing more
Nigeria is already a system and the president is the least of our problems in this country.

If you bring a perfect human being with the best of education, experience and other good leadership qualities to rule Nigeria there is very little he can do to salvage our situation. As far as I'm concerned, Buhari is not the problem of this country.

The problem of this country are those sycophants around him within the corridors of power and this includes all ministers and Directors General. Also, almost all our NASS members are not left out. That is at the national level.

Same applies at the state levels, just that at this level, it starts from governors down to directors.

Buhari is just one man attending to so many issues at the same time and even if he is super human, he will still be swindled, and for that, whoever tells you stealing is not going under this administration is just being plane stupid. This is the same scenerio that played out during gej.

My point: If action should be taken, it should against governors, ministers, senators and house of rep members at both national and state levels. Commissioners can be excused because they are very powerless. Honestly if the campaign for revolution is tailored towards this direction, more than 70 % Nigerians will embrace it and actively participate. I in person will participate. Or you think I'm with that weird-looking mamman daura that is always close to him? His looks alone makes me uncomfortable and he is a devil in aso rock.

Lastly, I wish to say you spoke very well untill you later scatter it again with "how can the president be killing his citizens". For God's sake, why will he do that? Why?
Has anything related to this ever been traced to him or just the normal assumption that he is arming fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

Nigeria is already a system and the president is the least of our problems in this country.

If you bring a perfect human being with the best of education, experience and other good leadership qualities to rule Nigeria there is very little he can do to salvage our situation. As far as I'm concerned, Buhari is not the problem of this country.

The problem of this country are those sycophants around him within the corridors of power and this includes all ministers and Directors General. Also, almost all our NASS members are not left out. That is at the national level.

Same applies at the state levels, just that at this level, it starts from governors down to directors.

Buhari is just one man attending to so many issues at the same time and even if he is super human, he will still be swindled, and for that, whoever tells you stealing is not going under this administration is just being plane stupid. This is the same scenerio that played out during gej.

My point: If action should be taken, it should against governors, ministers, senators and house of rep members at both national and state levels. Commissioners can be excused because they are very powerless. Honestly if the campaign for revolution is tailored towards this direction, more than 70 % Nigerians will embrace it and actively participate.

Lastly, I wish to say you spoke very well untill you later scatter it again with "how can the president be killing his citizens". For God's sake, why will he do that? Why?
Has anything related to this ever Bern traced to him or just the normal assumption that he is arming fulani herdsmen?
85% of the cabinet members he appointed have cases of corruption against them. They killed thousands of Nigerians by looting money meant to build roads,hospitals and provide portable water.

3 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

85% of the cabinet members he appointed have cases of corruption against them. They killed thousands of Nigerians by looting money meant to build roads,hospitals and provide portable water.
I do not see anything wrong in sending message to the president by treating these his cabinet members like criminals if such opportunity avails itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Charleys: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

No dey show your stupidity online, it was talking about politicians.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Charleys:

No dey show your stupidity online, it was talking about politicians.

And buhari is a civil servant abi?

Stand and look directly in front of a mirror if you want to see the real definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Kingsley10000: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2019
beat them well,especially Okezie ikpeazu of abia state,and
David Umahi of Ebonyi state,....beat ikpeazu well,(buh leave willie obiano he is working)so that his
big tummy will go down,very useless governors,after stealing
our money,they want to go and enjoy abroad,it can never
work like that...anywhere you are sighted abroad,you will
collect your general beating,together with your security
aides....STAY BACK AND FIX THE COUNTRY...ITS AS SIMPLE
AS THAT
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Charleys: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

And buhari is a civil servant abi?

Stand in front of a mirror if you want to see the real definition of stupidity.

Can you repeat what IPOB said so you'll see how stupid you are. People are saying something else and you're saying something else.

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Kingsley10000: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2019
All these politicians deserve death
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Simplyleo: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Charleys:

Can you repeat what IPOB said so you'll see how stupid you are. People are saying something else and you're saying something else.

https://www.nairaland.com/5367077/biafra-ipob-bans-buhari-buratai#81381838

http://igberetvnews.com/910149/breaking-ipob-bans-buhari-buratai-from-foreign-trips/

I repeat, stand and look directly in front of a mirror if you want to see the real definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Kingsley10000: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2019
they should leave willie obiano he is working OTHER SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS DESERVE DEATH... THEY WILL SWALLOW OUR COMMON WEALTH,ALLOCATIONS,IGR,SECURITY VOTES,PARIS FUND ALL RUNNING IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Remijuice: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5367077/biafra-ipob-bans-buhari-buratai#81381838

http://igberetvnews.com/910149/breaking-ipob-bans-buhari-buratai-from-foreign-trips/

I repeat, stand and look directly in front of a mirror if you want to see the real definition of stupidity.

That's a False News.
If you don't see the report on any of NK handles or from Emma Powerful or Radio Biafra Pls, disregard it.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Susu888(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Confused mofos!! @ simplyleo don't waste ur time typing nd replying them,they r brainwashed or maybe jst narrow minded am not sure which of the two.

Jst keep scrolling through the comments man... undecided
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by sweetsell: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2019
If many of you Igbos didn’t chose to be deliberately senseless after Jonathan lost the election many won’t form the opinions the guy you quoted stated but nonetheless me I love lynching of all this political thieves O. I am very ok with it, give it time every Nigerian will buy into it. What you don’t do is rush others into but rather you appeal to their reasoning till the goal is achieved. No be one day Ipob gather all it members, slow n steady win the race.
4yrs2freedom:

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by respect80(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Is God not wonderful? The president is suddenly not the problem again? I had hoped you said this during GEJ. We all still remember how we blamed GEJ for virtually everything that happened in the country during his tenure so I consider this as a failed attempt to exonerate Buhari from blame.

When GEJ was in power, even a man who could not impregnate his wife would blame GEJ for it so just allow Buhari to face the same fate since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. grin

Hypocrisy can be defined as when you knew and understood the bolded statement below but still criticized and blamed GEJ even for the mosquitoes that bit people during his tenure

Buhari is just one man attending to so many issues at the same time and even if he is super human, he will still be swindled, and for that, whoever tells you stealing is not going under this administration is just being plane stupid.

Simplyleo:

Hypocrisy can be defined as when you knew and understood the bolded statement below but still criticized and blamed GEJ even for the mosquitoes that bit people during his tenure

My point: If action should be taken, it should against governors, ministers, senators and house of rep members at both national and state levels. Commissioners can be excused because they are very powerless. Honestly if the campaign for revolution is tailored towards this direction, more than 70 % Nigerians will embrace it and actively participate. I in person will participate. Or you think I'm with that weird-looking mamman daura that is always close to him? His looks alone makes me uncomfortable and he is a devil in aso rock.

Has anything related to this ever been traced to him or just the normal assumption that he is arming fulani herdsmen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2019
4yrs2freedom:
@simplyleo

Stop wasting your time. That zombie is bereft of reasoning and morality.

He has sold his conscience for a pot of porridge.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2019
respect80:
Is God not wonderful? The president is suddenly not the problem again? I had hoped you said this during GEJ. We all still remember how we blamed GEJ for virtually everything that happened in the country during his tenure so I consider this as a failed attempt to exonerate Buhari from blame.

When GEJ was in power, even a man who could not impregnate his wife would blame GEJ for it so just allow Buhari to face the same fate since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. grin

Buhari is just one man attending to so many issues at the same time and even if he is super human, he will still be swindled, and for that, whoever tells you stealing is not going under this administration is just being plane stupid.

That zombie is not intelligent enough to recognise hypocrisy. They just shamelessly defend the catastrophic failure called buhari.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by respect80(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
That zombie is not intelligent enough to recognise hypocrisy. They just shamelessly defend the catastrophic failure called buhari.

It's one thing to have a problem whereas it is another thing to know you have a problem.
Can you imagine he even said that Buhari is not the problem but some of the sycophants surrounding him are the problem. He didn't realize he's one of the sycophants for thinking that Buhari is not the problem.

Some of the people who preferred GEJ or Atiku over Buhari don't do so because they think either GEJ or Atiku is a Saint, but because they had foresight and could understand that Buhari was a disaster.

It is even sadder that with the number of smart and intelligent individuals Nigeria boasts of as a country, to have such a dullard like Buhari ruling is a complete mockery of competence and intelligence.

In saner climes, someone as dull and incompetent as Buhari should be a messenger in a live stock farm.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by ScotMisile: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is you and I: I no want die, I want turnup, I want marry, I want build house.. and if you move to protesty, your friend will ask you... Sebi Na you want die for Naija?.. .Another one will say .. just hustle for your self and your family.. .another one will say... Just travel out..As far as other tribes fought against a Biafran war...my friend forget it.....BIAFRA was against subjugation, killings,unforgiveness, corruption, .

Nigerians are corrupt, deeply corrupt, we are all corrupt... Any one who finds himself up there will steal... Even you reading my post will steal... There is no Nationhood in Nigeria... It's either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba... There is no NIGERIA
... We only have tribes.... Dasol...Infact,it's about personal and Family interests now....

We want this situation..we subscribed to it..why are we complaining?
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by izombie(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

I do not see anything wrong in sending message to the president by treating these his cabinet members like criminals if such opportunity avails itself.
and who appointed those cabinet members? Buhari. If they get their hands on buhari abroad they should give him worse than what they gave ekweremmadu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Finally Agrees With Nnamdi Kanu On Self Determination, Urges Supporters / Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others / Fear Grows Over Attempt To Re-arrest IPOB Leader, Kanu, During Mother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.