Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun (2547 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by izombie(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

Nigeria is already a system and the president is the least of our problems in this country.

If you bring a perfect human being with the best of education, experience and other good leadership qualities to rule Nigeria there is very little he can do to salvage our situation. As far as I'm concerned, Buhari is not the problem of this country.

The problem of this country are those sycophants around him within the corridors of power and this includes all ministers and Directors General. Also, almost all our NASS members are not left out. That is at the national level.

Same applies at the state levels, just that at this level, it starts from governors down to directors.

Buhari is just one man attending to so many issues at the same time and even if he is super human, he will still be swindled, and for that, whoever tells you stealing is not going under this administration is just being plane stupid. This is the same scenerio that played out during gej.

My point: If action should be taken, it should against governors, ministers, senators and house of rep members at both national and state levels. Commissioners can be excused because they are very powerless. Honestly if the campaign for revolution is tailored towards this direction, more than 70 % Nigerians will embrace it and actively participate. I in person will participate. Or you think I'm with that weird-looking mamman daura that is always close to him? His looks alone makes me uncomfortable and he is a devil in aso rock.

Lastly, I wish to say you spoke very well untill you later scatter it again with "how can the president be killing his citizens". For God's sake, why will he do that? Why?
Has anything related to this ever been traced to him or just the normal assumption that he is arming fulani herdsmen?
then no president should be held responsible for what happens in his country. Trump is not responsible for america. Mugabe is not responsible for what happened to zimbabwe. Saddam hussein, sani abacha, babangida, george bush, gaddafi and even jonathan should all be excused for what happened during their tenures because as presidents they were not responsible. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by izombie(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
4yrs2freedom:
@simplyleo

I just went through your previous comments and I will say most of your post is tribe Vs tribe and Buhari Vs Atiku.. You even called me ipob. Lol

I wish I can reveal my account between year 2014-2019. I campaigned for Buhari here on Nairaland then in 2014. Thank God he won. Thinking the Messiah is here. I don't know if you are here on Nairaland then or not cause your account is registered in 2019.

When 2019 election came, I have started suspecting Buhari but I still haven't come into full conclusion. I didn't campaign for him neither did I stress myself to vote cause Atiku will never be an option to me. But now, it's clearer. Boss, there is no freedom in the land again. Everyone can't be wrong. Prof Wole Soyinka ain't ipob. This people campaigned for Buhari in 2014 but where are they now?

Everyone can't be wrong. We are in Nigeria. This is our home. How on earth will a president find reason to kill his own citizen? I don't know your status in society but if you are not in government or pikin of government officials, you are not safe from harassment of police. Things are just upside down. Buhari will surely finish his tenure ( If God wish).

All we are asking for is good governance. The government has taken us for a ride for too long. Same thing they did to our grandfather, father and now its our turn. We need to handle things differently. They strike fear into our parents heart and kept them in poverty. But we are saying NO to this. We want a better life and better country for our kids. Nothing more
stop wasting your time on that zombie. He couldn't find a way to fault your post so he decided to shift blames. You see how he's now blaming the same cabinet that buhari appointed?
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Please come and chop yam in DIASPORA

NO THANK YOU I EAT COCOYAM NOT YAM

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Ashinner: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2019
The best thing is to make abroad difficult for all our politicians,once they find it difficult to enter abroad after they have committed atrocities in Nigeria here they will Lean their lesson, that is why they did not care for the masses, they embezzle money out of impunity with the aim of traveling abroad after they have turned Nigeria upsidedown, the best, is to make abroad hut for all our politicians.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trips: The Revolution Has Begun by Ventura1: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I know, the only way Nigeria can be great is to make a thief like atiku the president.

Like I said, the annoying thing about these ipob yuuts is how they try to make it seem like everyone subscribe to their jaundiced thought.

For instance, on which issue are you sharing any unity with anyone? The threat of beating up leaders and elders when they travel abroad? That decision is for ipob yuuts, not Nigerians.

I just agreed with the guy that called you 'Didirin', most of you just wanted to sound politically correct in the face of injustice by the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'even Femi Fani-kayode Knows Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead' - Kemi Olunloyo / Guild Of Editors Commends Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Drive / Enugu Fire Chief Urges Sustainability Of Safety Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.