Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ashley Graham's Stretch Marks Become Extremely Glaring In New Post - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ashley Graham's Stretch Marks Become Extremely Glaring In New Post (406 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Graham's Stretch Marks Become Extremely Glaring In New Post by alomaonline(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Ashley Graham is an American plus-size model and television presenter, this 32 years old wife of Justin Ervin became pregnant few months back and she showed off her nude photo on instagram which features her boobs partially covered by her left hand but her stretch marks become extremely glaring in this new photo probably because of the weight gained due to her pregnancy state. Wish her safe delivery because she is a model that doesn't allow her plus size body to hinder her modeling career....

See her glaring stretch marks here-------https://alomaworld..com/2019/08/ashley-grahams-stretch-marks-become.html
Re: Ashley Graham's Stretch Marks Become Extremely Glaring In New Post by perodizico1(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bride Plans Entire Fake Wedding So She Can Propose To The Best Man / 5 Steps To Maintaining A Healthy Beard / Don’t Rush Challenge With My Girls Rocking Their Natural 4c Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.