Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car (32662 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Duggedised12(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
yea, only in Nigeria. Over here the rich guy will be going to prison.
and paying through his nose for a law suit
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by TANID(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Money And Power Would Never Control Me
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
and paying through his nose for a law suit
Absolutely!
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hussle ooo make Dem no call you normal Guy smiley grin
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Realtouchnot: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A video of the moment drunk rich man hits a normal guy. The normal guy got angry, came down, shouted at the rich man.

The rich with so much connection, called the Military men

The drunk rich man hits a normal guy. The normal guy got angry, came down, shouted at the rich man.
The rich with so much connection, called the Military men

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/drunk-rich-man-calls-military-men-to-beat-up-a-man-he-hit/

And the military came. They should be dismissed. Oh I forgot, they are working for the zoo

Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth's husband was involved in a car crash last year and when the police came, they tested him for alcohol because he was also driving. That's how human societies behave. Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by safarigirl(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
kereman1:
The only crime the normal guy committed to warrant the brutality from the soldiers is being broke...

My brother if u are living in Nigeria and u are broke, it's as good as being a criminal.

Na broke guys on dreadlocks wey no Roger police na him dem dey tag yahoo guy.
Na broke guy wey dey trek home from clubbing late night na him police dey label arm robber.
Na broke guy wey police go searc see rizler for him pocket na him dem dey call smoker.

Whatever you do, "don't be broke"
I repeat "don't be broke"
if you call a car owner broke, what will you call those without cars? undecided

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Liamm(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Mumu!! But you wear wigs and attachments and put on make up.

You are simply no different. Hypocrite!
wrong thread
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Ejix202(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shame to our gallant soldiers
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

Lol yeah but you having money will still give you some kind privileges in other parts of the world too... tongue
I don't think so, Maybe in Africa. not over here. did you not read about a billionaire (Jeffrey Epstein) who committed suicide in prison last week in America? his billions couldn't save him. he was accused of rape and sex trafficking of young women, a crime so called rich people commits everyday in Nigeria and gets away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by radiolover(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nairaland mods are not trying at all. Even if the OP of a thread is not good at English on whatever he posts, can't the mods. do necessary corrections before taking the thread to front page? Look at the nonsense at the write of this thread. This kind of thing reduces the standard of the forum.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Poor man thief matches we de burn am like mumu
Big man thief money we dey hail am like dummy
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Hoodbilonia: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Depends on the car that was hit
Rich man with range hits g boy on g wagon.
We go understand
Rich man hits poor boy on golf 3
Soldiers with sars must be involved
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by olumalcolm(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
I dont understand how these tins happen and pple will just kip kwayet. Just form loyal, let dem move after d beating and follow dem on code, get to knw d useless man's house and Bleep him up afterwards shikena. if one rich man bliv say he mad, i go let am knw say i craze...nonsense. Report to police ko, report to FBI ni. angry with the present crisis btw d army and d police, if u go try shiit btw dem, dem go just use ur life play ludo cos dem get enough bad eggs among dem.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
I don't think so, Maybe in Africa. not over here. did you not read about a billionaire (Jeffrey Epstein) who committed suicide in prison last week in America? his billions couldn't save him. he was accused of rape and sex trafficking of young women, a crime so called rich people commits everyday in Nigeria and gets away with it.

Yeah I read about him and his ordeals.. And I think I understand perfectly what you're driving at but this is different cos nobody was sexually abused, just a drunk man and his riches doing wonders for him...Just saying, the importance of having money in relation with this scenario so you won't get cheated so easily like it happened to that man...

You feel me Bruh??
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by panpan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
The video did not show the vehicle and the plate number, so it may not be easy to carry out further investigation.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

Yeah I read about him and his ordeals.. And I think I understand perfectly what you're driving at but this is different cos nobody was sexually abused, just a drunk man and his riches doing wonders for him...Just saying, the importance of having money in relation with this scenario so you won't get cheated so easily like it happened to that man...

You feel me Bruh??

Even with no one been Abused sexually, the poor guy was still assaulted by the So called rich guy, Assault is a crime, he would still be looking at a jail term or atleast a fine and compensation to the victim.

Again, Maybe in Africa were wealthy folks feel they can do what they like. I am sure you read also about Ekwermmadu in Germany. grin

Everyone should have the same right, Or treated the same, as Humans. Regardless of how rich or poor they may be.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by james550(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thats why the bible said it will be much of a hard task for the rich to make heaven,

expecially in this our country nigeria,
the lord blesses some people in this world to be rich so they can really take care of others who are poor,

remember been rich and stingy is like a sure banker to hell,

but the bible also said money is a protection and money answers all things.

So dont twist things around thanks
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by DJInfluence: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sooner or later, West Africa will be mainly survival of the strongest.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
Even with no one been Abused sexually, the poor guy was still assaulted by the So called rich guy, Assault is a crime, he would still be looking at a jail term or atleast a fine and compensation to the victim.

Again, Maybe in Africa were wealthy folks feel they can do what they like. I am sure you read also about Ekwermmadu in Germany. grin

Everyone should have the same right, Or treated the same, as Humans. Regardless of how rich or poor they may be.

Lol yeah you're right about everything tho' but you know it's a fücked up world we live in... Life gets unfair at times and all the time to some other people...

Not everyone with money rolls like this but let's face it you'll go a long way in this world of ours being treated righteously or far more righteously if you have that money...
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

Lol yeah you're right about everything tho' but you know it's a fücked up world we live in... Life gets unfair at times and all the time to some other people...

Not everyone with money rolls like this but let's face it you'll go a long way in this world of ours being treated righteously or far more righteously if you have that money...

I know i am right,You are correct, and Agree. grin

I don't Agree, money is not Everything, Maybe in Nigeria.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by sunnywhyt007: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
[/b]the drunk rich man hit the normal guy's car with his car which led the guy to come down from his car to confronting the man.[b]
grin
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:

I know i am right,You are correct, and Agree. grin

I don't Agree, money is not Everything, Maybe in Nigeria.

grin grin

Yeah money ain't everything but being dead broke ain't everything too either...
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

grin grin

Yeah money ain't everything but being dead broke ain't everything too either...

What does been dead broke means? I have Good job, i live in my own house, I have few other properties in Nigeria. I drive a 2017 AmG benz. Am i dead broke?
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:

What does been dead broke means? I have Good job, i live in my own house, I have few other properties in Nigeria. I drive a 2017 AmG benz. Am i dead broke?

WTF Man?? I ain't referring to you when I said "dead broke"... I thought we've been talking generally since...

You've all that, good for you nigga... But I ain't referring to you when I said that and I never did since we started quoting each other... Man I ain't even know who's you and what you look like, why would I be referring to you as dead broke??
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by ada001(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rich man wey go still suffer tire.......mtcheeew
To the man who was beaten soooorrrrryyyy cry
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

WTF Man?? I ain't referring to you when I said "dead broke"... I thought we've been talking generally since...

You've all that, good for you nigga... But I ain't referring to you when I said that and I never did since we started quoting each other... Man I ain't even know who's you and what you look like, why would I be referring to you as dead broke??
Don't panic mate! cheesy I know you were not reffering to me, I gave you an Example with myself. So Chill!

And I asked you, what does dead broke means?

So tell me, what did you mean by dead broke?
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
Don't panic mate! cheesy I know you were not reffering to me, I gave you an Example with myself. So Chill!

And I asked you, what does dead broke means?

So tell me, what did you mean by dead broke?

Man you sure got jokes, don't you?? grin

BTW, being dead broke still means being broke like normal broke-broke we both know only difference is when you're dead broke, it means you're broke with no financial aid coming from no one and you can't even go about making that money by yourself cos you're just dead broke... You dig??
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:

Man you sure got jokes, don't you?? grin

BTW, being dead broke still means being broke like normal broke-broke we both know only difference is when you're dead broke, it means you're broke with no financial aid coming from no one and you can't even go about making that money by yourself cos you're just dead broke... You dig??
Mmmm... undecided

You gat me even more confused than i was.
Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
Mmmm... undecided

You gat me even more confused than i was.

Lol I don't know how to explain in anyway better but you should have gotten the clue already na... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.