Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] (1159 Views)

Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / IGBO AMAKA: American Soldier, Lawrence Calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by aminulive: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Chief Asari Dokubo, a former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND has reacted to the recent attack on the Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Dokubo, in a recent video made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, attacked the leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu, describing him as an "Ingrate" and a "Frankenstein Monster".

The ex-militant leader, who was visibly annoyed, stated that the attack on Ekweremadu was wrong, adding that the Igbo leader played a very big role in securing Kanu's bail when he was detained a few years ago by the Nigerian government.Dokubo warned Igbos to be wary of Kanu and his antics adding that it would create more problems from the Ethnic group in the Future.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/ekweremadu-youre-a-frankenstein-monster-asari-dokubo-destroys-nnamdi-kanu-pics/

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Flyingngel(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Namdi Kanu is a mad man; from the day he included my state - Akwa Ibom State as a Biafra State, i decided not to take him serious.
Even though Ekweremadu has stay for a long time in the senate, i can tell you he has done a lot to his people. I serve in his village 2010, he was instrumental for the construction of Road from AKI- NA- KWA through Ndeaboh through his village Mpu to Okpanku enroute Isiagwu in Ebonyi state.
By the way why is it that in USA Senators stay as long as 30years helping in passing their experiences gathered in many years of enacting laws for the betterment of their society but here Jealousy will kill Us even when the person is performing optimally.

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Flyingngel:
[s]Namdi Kanu is a mad man; from the day he included my state - Akwa Ibom State as a Biafra State, i decided not to take him serious.
Even though Ekweremadu has stay for a long time in the senate, i can tell you he has done a lot to his people. I serve in his village 2010, he was instrumental for the construction of Road from AKI- NA- KWA through Ndeaboh through his village Mpu to Okpanku enroute Isiagwu in Ebonyi state.
By the way why is it that in USA Senators stay as long as 30years helping in passing their experiences gathered in many years of enacting laws for the betterment of their society but here Jealousy will kill Us even when the person is performing optimally.[/s]

Afonja!

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't care for whatever reason this was done to Ekweremadu. My own is every single naija politician past and present should get this everytime they step foot out of the country from now on.

You will fix your house when you have no where else to live peacefully
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by doubleportion: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Asari what will then happen to your alliance with IPOB with meeting you having with them here and there?

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by adonis89(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Asari go and seat down abeg. I'm an Izon man but i never follow ur lead. NK no b sell out like una
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Annie939(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2019
I blame Buhari for making that mugu popular i wonder who will facilitate his release this time around bubu is coming for him with full force oluku
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Annie939:
I blame Buhari for making that mugu popular i wonder who will facilitate his release this time around bubu is coming for him with full force oluku

Hahaha the late bubu he's in saudi
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Ekealterego: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Stop spreading false news

False news

Fake news

Fake news

Fake news.
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Afamed: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Wetin Konsign us. If Asari like make him self carry him long throat go chop new year for Onitsha market.

""Frankenstein Monster. ""

Cc Adaibeku

No be me talk am, na Asari our bloda from Obollor Afor talk am before you go call me Jew Muslim

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Flyingngel(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2019
lionjungle3000 post:

Afonja!

What do you mean by the above?
I did my service at Ekweremadu village MPU and besides Kanu is mad.
Everybody na afonja for ur eye. I pray tribalism will not kill you.
I support Biafra for Igbo people not when he want to lump us into it without asking or seeking our consent.
Ndo atai eyen Akwa ibom.
Idem mfo isongho.

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Sirbifest(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2019
some people say Igbo aren't united, with the past records of there movements in liberating there region from politicians that are oppressing them, I can say Igbo are the most united tribe follow by Fulani then Hausa, you see we Yoruba, we always backstab a fellow brother, we lick ass of where we are presently eating, we used to abandon a fellow brother in his hard times, we don't know how to speak in one voice, we can sell our birthright or brothers for s peanut, we can see how Hausa Shiite and Igbo stood behind their son (elzhaky & Kanu) and how we Yoruba abandon our own son, you'll want to ask why am hiding behind keyboard and not lead a movement to facilitate the release of Sowore. don't forget I said we Yoruba are coward fear fear tribe that will be looking for who will lead the battle for us and to later abandon him when enemy conquer the leader

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by ariesbull: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Sirbifest:
some people say Igbo aren't united, with the past records of there movements in liberating there region from politicians that are oppressing them, I can say Igbo are the most united tribe follow by Fulani then Hausa, you see we Yoruba, we always backstab a fellow brother, we lick ass of where we are presently eating, we used to abandon a fellow brother in his hard times, we don't know how to speak in one voice, we can sell our birthright or brothers for s peanut, we can see how Hausa Shiite and Igbo stood behind their son (elzhaky & Kanu) and how we Yoruba abandon our own son, you'll want to ask why am hiding behind keyboard and not lead a movement to facilitate the release of Sowore. don't forget I said we Yoruba are coward fear fear tribe that will be looking for who will lead the battle for us and to later abandon him when enemy conquer the leader

Gbam...you said it

All hail jagaban

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by ariesbull: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Flyingngel:
lionjungle3000 post:

Afonja!

What do you mean by the above?
I did my service at Ekweremadu village MPU and besides Kanu is mad.
Everybody na afonja for ur eye. I pray tribalism will not kill you.
I support Biafra for Igbo people not when he want to lump us into it without asking or seeking our consent.
Ndo atai eyen Akwa ibom.
Idem mfo isongho.

We don't want minorities

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by comradewanle(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Sirbifest:

Though I agree with you that Yoruba don't speak with one voice and there are many factors that lead to that. Sowore don't fight for the liberation of Yoruba region unlike Kanu to Igbo and Zakyzaky to Shiite Muslims. ( majority of people are getting this wrong maybe because we have Hausa/Fulani as the president. But if the president had happened to be Yoruba, will you guys still be saying Yoruba neglect him ?)
Do you think Yoruba care about Sowere?, i doubt it.
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Flyingngel(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
ariesbull pos:

We don't want minorities.

Who is we?
Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by exclusive2019: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Enemy fighting enemy

Re: Ekweremadu Attack: 'you're An Ingrate' - Asari Dokubo Fires Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by comradewanle(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Flyingngel:
ariesbull pos:

We don't want minorities.

Who is we?

Yoruba Christians And Oduduwa People, Sowore Must Not Spend XMAS In Prison / President Buhari Receives Governor Akeredolu At Aso Rock (photos) / Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland