Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Give N1 Million To Anyone Who Will Help Us Catch Igbo Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Give N1 Million To Anyone Who Will Help Us Catch Igbo Leader (199 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Give N1 Million To Anyone Who Will Help Us Catch Igbo Leader by odinceblog(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has vowed to reward anyone with useful information on overseas traveling schedule of South-East governors and other Igbo leaders.

“So if you are working in any Government House in Southeast and you know which city in the world the governor is going to be, inform us so that we will mobilize for him and you will be rewarded with N1m,” he declared”.

Kanu who disclosed this in a live broadcast on Sunday, opined that a member of the group had pledged to pay anyone with useful information on Igbo leaders.

He expressed satisfaction over the attack on the former deputy senate president, Dr Ike Ekweremadu, accusing Igbo leaders in the national assembly of proscribing IPOB.

He exonerated the Federal government from the group’s proscription. His words, “They and not the Federal government of Nigeria proscribed IPOB.

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/nnamdi-kanu-i-will-give-n1-million-to-anyone-who-will-help-us-catch-igbo-leaders-abroad/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Give N1 Million To Anyone Who Will Help Us Catch Igbo Leader by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2019
There is a Yoruba adage that said "the dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of the hunter". Manu should come back to Nigeria, and be boasting like this, then I will know he is serious.

(1) (Reply)

Police Seal Venue Of Summit Of Pro-revolutionnow Group / Just In: EFCC Operatives Storm Ex-gov Ambode’s House / Https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/how-they-destroyed-nigeria-mbazulike-amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.