Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ (26427 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Charley you will live long jaree

The boys deserve more than accolades.

They really performed wonderfully well and I am humbled.

IPOB thumbs up ....una do well.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Enemyofpeace: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
nuban07:
Even though I never supported the ipod attacked on Ekeremadu. Nigerian politicians are the worst set of politicians in this world, they ve turned politics to a business ventures. They need to understand the Masses are not happy with them likewise we are not fools
these are the reasons they all deserved to be dealt with. I am in full support of the beating.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Hillsong34: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
BIAFRA MUST BE RESTORED WITH DIPLOMATIC ENGAGEMENT OR FULL MILITARY FORCE....
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Saint10005: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
People wey dey suppose don abolish �
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by YungMillionaire: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ekweremadu was betrayed by his own people...what a shame. They invited him and when he got there, they stabbed him in the back. Disgusting.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by GOFRONT(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by olisaEze(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
mazimee:
Oga go and sit down.
you that received money to lead a protest.
Btw, something tells me the mob was nice on Ekweremmadu. Imagine if it was Rochas.

Rochas: The only thing way concern me and Germany na my Benz! I nor even like yam sef!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by greall12(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yam festival is a setup for the man
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Ronline(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
YorubaKing:
We need a REVOLUTION. Simple!

These Politicians create a mess for us here in 9ja, make money off the mess and, run away abroad with their families to enjoy the money made off the mess and, avoid the mess itself. angry

NONSENSE!
Did you participated in the just failed revolution?!!!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by YorubaKing: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ronline:
Did you participated in the just failed revolution?!!!

Bolded. The reason for your failed brain. angry
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Rapmoney(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
emma321:
[url=noisemakers.com.ng]NIGERIANS ARE NOT SMILLING[/url]..... JUST THE BEGINING embarassed
Opening different accounts on Nairaland to scam people! Your cup go soon full.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by greenguy: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Ekweremadu was betrayed by his own people...what a shame. They invited him and when he got there, they stabbed him in the back. Disgusting.

Mumu, go and collect your own share of national cake na since you love your thieving politicians that way.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
larryeffizy1:
They really deserve it... If only other Nigerians in diaspora can emulate this idea....

While Nigerians back home cheer them up for looting their common wealth abi?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by chibaby1985(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by crackhouse(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
mazimee:
Oga go and sit down.
you that received money to lead a protest.
Btw, something tells me the mob was nice on Ekweremmadu. Imagine if it was Rochas.
aswear rochas go carry blood come out.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by baratech: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Charly
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Shishanwaaba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Reference:

Exactly how good these leaders are should reflect on the fortunes of the people. Exactly what else is the function of a Senator, Representative or MP. They are to represent. If as a father your children go hungry and derilict what is there to commend you for. Remove this feudalism from your psyche and see these people as servants not rock stars. They were not begged to stand on behalf of the people. He was in the Senate a good 20 years and earned close to a billion naira over that period and you have the to question those who dare call him to account.

Okay let us hear his response at to why he should not be flogged. Let him reel out his performances and the positive impact to his constituency. We Nigerians are just too docile and it reflects in the free fall of every index of life and living. What do these people do to receive any iota of praise.

Exactly. Here are some quotes from some of the IPOB members that beat him

Chris Nnanna Ogba Jp writes:
If IPOB no attack/beat the likes of Ike Ekweremadu, Gov. Umahi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Obiano and the rest of them, na Chris Nnanna Ogba Jp them go beat/attack?
Make una look am well na.
In 2005, reports had it that Obasanjo awarded the Enugu - Onitsha Highway contract to Sen Ike Ekweremadu for reconstruction, Awarded Ore-Benin Road to Chief Tony Anene (late), and that of Onitsha - Owerri Rd to either Chief Emeka Offor or someone else.
As we all know, both Onitsha - owerri Rd and Ore - Benin road was done completely as required. But that of Enugu - Onitsha Rd was abandoned.
President Yaradua (late) in 2011,with PDP paddy paddy game re-awarded the contract to the same person (Sen Ike Ekweremadu) as reported, again, that road was left untouched.
The same selves acclaimed people's leaders because of their interests in remaining in power trade away the only pressure group (IPOB) that Ndigbo supposed to be using for political negotiations.
This is the type of REVOLUTION you can count me in any day and anytime, that's Regional Revolution.
To God be the glory, NDI IGBO abroad have realize the source of their problems.
I remain an Agent of good governance.
Chris Nnanna Ogba Jp.

"Don't come to Germany to eat yam when Fulani herdsmen kill farmers and Catholic priests." Angry IPOB Members tells Senator Ike Ekweremadu

This is just the start No Nigeria or Africa Government official will be safe in Abroad from now on you all will stay in Africa,
You can not come abroad to enjoy what you did not give to your country back home
No good road, no hospital, no job, no food, no light
But you guys like to go abroad to enjoy what another government provided to their country

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by 400billionman: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
[right][/right]
Reference:

Exactly how good these leaders are should reflect on the fortunes of the people. Exactly what else is the function of a Senator, Representative or MP. They are to represent. If as a father your children go hungry and derilict what is there to commend you for. Remove this feudalism from your psyche and see these people as servants not rock stars. They were not begged to stand on behalf of the people. He was in the Senate a good 20 years and earned close to a billion naira over that period and you have the to question those who dare call him to account.

Okay let us hear his response at to why he should not be flogged. Let him reel out his performances and the positive impact to his constituency. We Nigerians are just too docile and it reflects in the free fall of every index of life and living. What do these people do to receive any iota of praise.

Sir, you don't know how much they earn.

3 houses out of over 15. Those 3 can fetch the amount you mentioned.

The principal officers of the Senate receive huge bonuses above the floor members. The President, Deputy, Majority leader, Minority leader.

Aside the chairmen of House committees. Did you forget Constituency allowances ?

He will earn 1bn in 2 years. Smh...
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by toprealman: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
For doing what you Charly Boy lacks the balls to do.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by RTSC2: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
I just wish Igbo governors would start working and let those that respect their elders in poverty keep doing so.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by sylve11: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
mazimee:

grin grin grin cool

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Masterclass32: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Charly boy should lay low and finish the bribe money APC gave him first.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by ibechris(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
U are very right sir...he refused to eat Enugu yam,e say na German yam him wan eat. Them come set onyaa(trap) for am,he come enter. See beating wet no get part two.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by toprealman: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sketchee2:
Our leaders like canker worms have eaten our dear nation down to the bones, and you still find some zombies singing their praises

Ekweremmadu has been a bit good compared to some pot bellied criminals parading as leaders

We lost our face at the global scene and I for one don't think this as being unfair to him

Our leaders deserve more than this...they should be burnt at the stake

I got you on this Charlie boy,you couldn't have said it any better.
Some people called Ekweremadu an elder and that he should be respected. Lol.....elder indeed!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Cantonese: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
9jaBlogger:
Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlie Boy has praised members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who physically assaulted and humiliated Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was petted with eggs by aggrieved members of the IPOB at an event in Germany, on Saturday.

According to Charlie Boy, those IPOB members deserve some accolades and award “for beating up Ekweremadu which is what ‘Our Mumu Leaders’ deserve.”

He wrote: “Me, I Like Wetin Dem Do Ike Ekweremmadu For Nuremberg, Germany.

“IPOB Members Deserve Some Accolades And Award. This Is A Good Example Of What Our Nigeria Leaders Need To Be Experiencing When They Travel Abroad And Think They Can Enjoy Our Money.

“Na God Go Dey Punish All This Nigeria Politicians And So-called Leaders. I Don Talk Em Before And I Will Continue To Say It, Our Mumu Leaders Need To Be Uprooted.”

http://igberetvnews.com/911977/ekweremadu-ipob-boys-deserves-some-accolades-charlie-boy/

See who is talking. A serial betrayer. No worry. Keep collecting and betraying.the so called Okada riders and masses. Na dem go beat you soon too.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by dapkin(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yba0rLSkd1I

This guy who did the same thing but took a different approach years ago is in DSS detention.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by naijajobx: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by King44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
since we can't attack the politicians that are looting our treasury back home we should organize wait for them to travel out of the country and beat the heck out of them
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by salford: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
gbam. Even Europeans pelt their leaders with egg too when they misbehave.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by salford: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
larryeffizy1:
They really deserve it... If only other Nigerians in diaspora can emulate this idea, it will be better so that they can know we're not pleased with their evil conducts....
some Nigerians abroad have seen the light and realised Nigeria is being held in bondage by its evil leaders.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by mrkel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
pavoda:
Amazing development, revolutions are never started in a vacuum. There needs to be a whole host of predicaments to be laid down over time,Its getting closer day by day grin grin The revolution in Egypt started because of ordinary increase in bread prices.

Not Egypt but Sudan. Egypt was as a result of the domino effect witnessed in Tunisia & Libya.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Halo22: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Charlie boy abi man doesn't have shame. A man that collected money to betray his group "our mumu don do". Anyways, no one takes him serious cos he is irresponsible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Sprays Money In The Street After His Europe Tour (Video, Photos) / Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola / Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.