Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ (26459 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
GUD ONE BOIX,LETS WAYLAY N BEAT UP MORE:TIFNUBU,AMOSUN,SARAKI,ATIKU,ROCHAS,AREGBE,DEZIANI,AND CO.NAIJA MUST BE SWEET AGAIN
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by executive12: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Me too I'm in support. I love the way he was beated

I guess you meant to write 'beaten', not "beated".
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by linearity: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Ekweremadu was betrayed by his own people...what a shame. They invited him and when he got there, they stabbed him in the back. Disgusting.

Why are so naive to conclude that, it is the same set of people that invited him, were the ones who attacked him.

Agreed, they were all Ibos, but those who attacked him, were protesters and were outside, whereas the set that invited him were outside while some were there trying to shield him.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ by opebiboy: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Charly boy and Ike na two dunce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo- Omotola Pose With Son / Juliet Ibrahim's Performance At The Glo CAF Awards Elicits Commendations / Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.