Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know (4501 Views)

Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know by Rapmoney(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Useless write-up!
Re: The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know by General0847: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ugwuoha:

Yes, we will queue to get that object of shame and ridicule you call passport until we can give ourselves our own.
IPOB is recognized in many countries of the free world.
Her members are recognized as people with special nationality.

I should mention the name of such countries?
Get lost at once!

Yes IPOB is recognized as terrorists. You fools act like the Biafran struggle started with ipob or it ends with ipob and Kanu.
Biafra will outlive you lot. Mention those countries please, educate me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / Obaseki Degree: U I Global Alumni Assoc Releases Press Statement / Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.