Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (62599 Views)

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by kerry57: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
From the length of the tory, i no believe. Believe bloggers at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by LewinskyMon: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
angry
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by toprealman: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
eMoney

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MudRaker: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
VillagePipu:

Why won't you call it diligence when Judas Iscariot your an ancestor sold Jesus Christ. When kidnappers and armed robbers like Osisikanwu are given chieftaincy titles. When you sell your future generations via baby factories.

That's why you are global rejects, worldwide scums. Go to any prison in Asia, you'll find more of your people than indigenes there.

The funny thing is that you all have nothing to show, your parents are still drinking kerosene in the village.

Whether you like it or not, Tobe has made his name and is set for greater heights.

I see him easily getting a book deal that will definitely see a Hollywood movie about his hustle.

I see him working with FBI and opening up a financial security firm.

I see him going on tours and holding seminars for blue chipped companies.

I even believe he was instrumental in Invictus arrest.

So go and die with your jealousy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Beblessedbaba: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Audu212: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
cry
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by lebron7(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nl don dey codedly give g-boys scheme shocked
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greed.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by franchasng: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
I read five paragraphs then gave up.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by banio: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tobechukwu didn't just make it rain, he made it thunder.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by lekbel09(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
To wire money no be beans walahi, takes balls and brains.

If you dey the hustle you go understand, who no go know go know

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Tareq1105: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Jackipapa: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wetin concern me dat I coming read this, this is another Scam!
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by lekbel09(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
einsteine:

Those methods are outdated and won't work in 2019.
very true they won't
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MudRaker: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
meobizy:
I read five paragraphs then gave up.

You got jealous
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
MudRaker:

You got jealous
Again.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Aphroditee(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
I read it,dude is a genius.
Too bad some Nigerians only have brains for scams and not inventions

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by healthserve(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
amuwo1980:
Rehashed old story and we know the game u are playing in view of the invictus thief. Tribalism will kill u

I agree, and its shameful
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by VillagePipu: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
MudRaker:

Whether you like it or not, Tobe has made his name and is set for greater heights.

I see him easily getting a book deal that will definitely see a Hollywood movie about his hustle.

I see him working with FBI and opening up a financial security firm.

I see him going on tours and holding seminars for blue chipped companies.

I even believe he was instrumental in Invictus arrest.

So go and die with your jealousy
[/s]

Yes, he's set for greater heights like Maurice Ibekwe the fraudster you put in the House of Reps.
He's set for greater heights like Amaka Anajemba you clowns made head of an Enugu government agency.

You should also give this thief political appointment and chieftaincy title so that your parents in the village can move from drinking kerosene to drinking Sniper.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by TundeBricklayer: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MyGeneration(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
". The club attracts big spenders -- athletes, rap stars -- but Onwuhara made them look like flunkies. When he walked in, the strippers would beeline for him, their cellphones lighting up as they called their off-duty friends: "Get over here! T just showed up!" They knew what to expect -- $650 bottles of Cristal, $2,000 stacks of ones for his entourage, $50,000 in a briefcase he'd empty out. During a single song, he'd drop so much money the girls needed two more songs to scoop all the bills off the floor. He'd repeat this performance several times a week"

I shock, this is MAXIMUM MAJOR FLEXING.

ANY NIGERIAN MOVIE PRODUCER RIGHT NOW WHO WANTS TO MAKE REAL MONEY THIS YEAR, USE THE WOHLE ARTICLE AS A SCRIPT AND SHOOT A MOVIE.

e go sell die

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MudRaker: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

You should also give this thief political appointment and chieftaincy title so that your parents in the village can move from drinking kerosene to drinking Sniper.

Is that not what you did for Tinubu that his only hustle was to sell heroine and got caught when they saw mere 600k in his account?

Afonja, don't hate the player nor the game but you reliance on fetish juju.

Go collect your money back from that raggedy beard alfa for Osun wey dey deceive you with useless juju

9 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by TundeBricklayer: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

Yes, he's set for greater heights like Maurice Ibekwe the fraudster you put in the House of Reps.
He's set for greater heights like Amaka Anajemba you clowns made head of an Enugu government agency.

And drug baron Tinubu is your leader

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Make una write Invictus own na.

But make e no dey too long like this one.

I no get time to dey read nonsense stories like this abeg.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MyGeneration(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who can spot the difference between ObiNwanne and this guy.

Both corrupt, and embedded with fraud.

One Used his money to help humanity and his country, he has missions and businesses in many countries in Africa.

Why one used his to enrich strippers and hoes...lol

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by airminem(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
I hail myself for reading through the line
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by mapet: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
In it, Onwuhara does a pitch-perfect impersonation of a middle-aged white doctor calling in a prescription to a CVS (CVS, Fortune 500) pharmacy. The prescription was for Valtrex, a herpes medication. The patient was Tobe Onwuhara. At last, investigators had a name. They pulled a Texas DMV photo of Onwuhara. It matched the image of the man in the hoodie from the Verizon video

Of many things, na "toto" dey kii man grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by healthserve(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
MyGeneration:
". The club attracts big spenders -- athletes, rap stars -- but Onwuhara made them look like flunkies. When he walked in, the strippers would beeline for him, their cellphones lighting up as they called their off-duty friends: "Get over here! T just showed up!" They knew what to expect -- $650 bottles of Cristal, $2,000 stacks of ones for his entourage, $50,000 in a briefcase he'd empty out. During a single song, he'd drop so much money the girls needed two more songs to scoop all the bills off the floor. He'd repeat this performance several times a week"

I shock, this is MAXIMUM MAJOR FLEXING.

ANY NIGERIAN MOVIE PRODUCER RIGHT NOW WHO WANTS TO MAKE REAL MONEY THIS YEAR, USE THE WOHLE ARTICLE AS A SCRIPT AND SHOOT A MOVIE.

e go sell die

I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.