Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (62652 Views)

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by jaszplus12(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
madridsta007:

He is an American.

America should carry and claim their property.

His other siblings who are Nigerians, born in Nigeria did not have this story on their head.
Of course they're free!
I mean his siblings.... they're free to carry on with their lives.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Ajibam: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
SocialJustice:
The post where he was arrested is separate from the original post. Did you read the post because if you did you would have seen the post of his arrest is different from the original post which ended with the fbi were still looking for him.

That's why I said you didn't read the post

You were too hasty to comment,
The posts are joined together and easy to read, but you just read half and wrote a comment as if you read everything.

Half reading is not reading.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by barragan: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
This could be a movie!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by anonymous1759(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
martineverest:
major reason why Nigerians are denied visas in American and Canadian embassy

Abegi stop this Visa thing it's becoming irritating fight against the Government that made Nigeria hell. South Africans don't travel for Greener pasture.
Stop disturbing us with visa how many Americans and Canadians struggle to come to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by SocialJustice: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ajibam:

That's why I said you didn't read the post

You were too hasty to comment,
The posts are joined together and easy to read, but you just read half and wrote a comment as if you read it everything.

Half reading is not reading.
The first 3 posts were all joined together and I reacted to the first comment I saw before seeing there was a final post where he was arrested. Think whatever you want, I don't care.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by fx45(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
tillaman:
The dude is a dynamo!!
He was very lucky to get 6 years I swear!!
When he comes back from prison I hope he uses his gifts for something legal and beneficient to mankind
Nigga is back already. Was in Umuahia not quite long ago

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by slam7000(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

70 months plus he will he monitored for 5 years.
This is a non violent crime so he will most likely end up in a minimum security prison no violence. Almost like a holiday camp. I think the idea is by the time that 5 years is up it will be very difficult to start rebuilding those networks and the systems would have been upgraded significantly. Even the crimi als wont want to associate with him for fear of him being an informant.

Greed ruined this man. When you are addicted with it, there’s only one end...destruction.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by fx45(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
SocialJustice:
Invictus na boy, Tobe is the real Danger! Diabolik. Dude is still at large. I even thought he was arrested.
Arrested in Australia in 2013. He has done his time in Jail and already engaged by the American government

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Ajibam: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
SocialJustice:
The first 3 posts were all joined together and I reacted to the first comment I saw before seeing there was a final post where he was arrested. Think whatever you want, I don't care.

They will never agree they are wrong and take simple correction.

Great breed of nowadays youths.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Baddest guy ever liveth.

Who ever wrote this article deserves a share of Tobe's loot. A very well written and interesting narrative article indeed, the most engaging I've read in recent times.

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by SocialJustice: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ajibam:

They will never agree they are wrong and take simple correction.

Great breed of nowadays youths.
Where did you see me say I was right? I am only explaining to him that I responded to the first post and thought the post was over.

Like I said, I really don't care what you or that guy thinks and I owe you no justification.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by SocialJustice: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
fx45:
Arrested in Australia in 2013. He has done his time in Jail and already engaged by the American government
True.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
slam7000:

Greed ruined this man. When you are addicted with it, there’s only one end...destruction.
Truth is you cant satisfy greed. See how him dey squander the money abeg so tey even athletes and musicians dey fear am grin
He even contracted herpes.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by tillaman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
fx45:
Nigga is back already. Was in Umuahia not quite long ago
he will continue his balling from where he stopped

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by foster212: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Op you fool sha. Na today you dey hear about this guy? He is one of the oldest cyberspace criminal, before all these small small ones wey come full street now.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na them
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by kokoA(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't know how these things work, but shey if he relocates to Naija he wee still have access to "his monies" ?
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by TemmyT002(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
The computer is as dangerous as it is useful.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Ahmeduana(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Markanye:
Awesome read, I wonder what they were using all the money for and why they could not desist from a life of crime.
One thing about crime is that don't go into it, because it will never release you back to your moral conscience. It Will draw you deeper and deeper until you reach the pit bottom, and you will be swimming in crime infested pool of water...

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by DonXavi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
ds
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Maliqcious: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
People coming here say whatever do anybody gets tired of making money? Do our government gets tired of stealing the nations fund? Money is a game...though am never in support of any crime been petty or cyber... We can only condemn d act them calling them greedy because nobody on this earth working hard is satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
If his mother knew, she would have been satisfied with her 4 daughters but Igbos and their love for male kids made her to keep going, now see how the evil fraudster have dragged their name in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
MyGeneration:
Who can spot the difference between ObiNwanne and this guy.

Both corrupt, and embedded with fraud.

One Used his money to help humanity and his country, he has missions and businesses in many countries in Africa.

Why one used his to enrich strippers and hoes...lol

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
henribj:

at a point it stops being about the money and then becomes about the thrill & fun
initially they go into it because of monetary gains, once the monetary gains have been met to a certain degree, they now remain in the game because of the fun of beating the system
#justsaying
#justmyopinion
Exactly, it's like an addiction. Not like they really need the money. They just love playing the game.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
martineverest:
major reason why Nigerians are denied visas in American and Canadian embassy
Will you close that shît u call mouth

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
sunsewa16:
The story was a thriller, like what we get in hardly chase,I enjoyed reading it to the end.

You took that off my mouth....."don't take this to bed, else you stay awake all night" this was written in the front page of one of those Hardly Chase novel.... this thriller brought back old memories

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by FuckThaMod: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Any invictusObi or Tobechukwu here should please holla me make i join una crew grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Newboss(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If his mother knew, she would have been satisfied with her 4 daughters but Igbos and their love for male kids made her to keep going, now see how the evil fraudster have dragged their name in the mud.
He's a legend.

He lived the life he wanted without killing anyone.

He impressed even the FBI. He vanished from US and was under radar for over 4 years.

He's a legend!
Sheer brilliance deserving of an accolade. He's done the crime and the time!

All I see is a huge IQ

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Mizwisdom(f): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Newboss:

He's a legend.

He lived the life he wanted without killing anyone.

He impressed even the FBI. He vanished from US and was under radar for over 4 years.

He's a legend!
Sheer brilliance deserving of an accolade. He's done the crime and the time!

All I see is a huge IQ

I don't blame you, I blame those who were supposed to teach you how to distinguish between right and wrong when you were a kid but didn't do it, not withstanding since they failed you should have learned it yourself but the wrong foundation has already been made in your life.

You're not better than him, a criminal like you shouldn't be dignified with a response in the first place, I hope DSS are reading through this thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Wayne4uall(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
I have learnt one or two things grin

Pls share wat u learnt wit me
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Newboss(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't blame you, I blame those who were supposed to teach you how to distinguish between right and wrong when you were a kid but didn't do it, not withstanding since they failed you should have learned it yourself but the wrong foundation has already been made in your life.

You're not better than him, a criminal like you shouldn't be dignified with a response in the first place, I hope DSS are reading through this thread.

Typical Nigerian.

Find out the meaning of legend.

Julian Assange, Snowden, bla bla bla, are criminals by their actions but also legends. Every legend deserves an accolade so long as they killed no one. Being a criminal doesn't disqualify them from being legends.

Or better still, just have fun being ignorant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.