Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (62660 Views)

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by y3mi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
Well...After all that he was still arrested by the FBI, The FBI are legends I take my hat off for the FBI.

FBI, CIA are the best law enforcement Agencies on earth. America first, Others follows.
Agree

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Will you close that shît u call mouth
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . This is so funny
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by fergieboy: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heard about this Guy around 2010

Arrested in 2013

He served his time and out already

I believe he should be in Nigeria already or working with American Government

Wow this means invintus Obi might get a lesser jail time

Cox invintus no do quarter of what this guy did
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Caseless: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Brinxs:
"During a single song, he'd drop so much money the girls needed two more songs to scoop all the bills off the floor."

THIS GUY BALL SHA
true
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by guynextdoor(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
VillagePipu:

Why won't you call it diligence when Judas Iscariot your an ancestor sold Jesus Christ. When kidnappers and armed robbers like Osisikanwu are given chieftaincy titles. When you sell your future generations via baby factories.

That's why you are global rejects, worldwide scums. Go to any prison in Asia, you'll find more of your people than indigenes there.

The funny thing is that you all have nothing to show, your parents are still drinking kerosene in the village.
Dude, take a chill pill! I read through the entire comments on this post, and I must let you know that yours is the most useless! Why rubbish an entire race on account of one person's offence? Are you aware that every race harbors both good & bad people? Didn't you read about one Kazeem --the fellow that committed the biggest tax fraud in America. Is that also an Igbo guy? Does his name sound Igbo to you? Perhaps, the name reads CHUKWU-Kazeem to you. C'mon man, why do you allow yourself to be blinded by hate and tribalism? I'm sure you know better but chose to look the other way b'cos of your hatred for the Igbo's. Don't wanna descend with you into the gutters by calling out crimes committed by people of different ethnicities. You and I know the tribe that comes to mind when you talk about cyber crime mixed with human blood in Nigeria. We all hope and pray that our country becomes better, so that people(including you) can chennel their energy(hate) into positive ventures.
Hate it or love it, the guy is a genius! The only comma he had was using it wrongfully.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't blame you, I blame those who were supposed to teach you how to distinguish between right and wrong when you were a kid but didn't do it, not withstanding since they failed you should have learned it yourself but the wrong foundation has already been made in your life.

You're not better than him, a criminal like you shouldn't be dignified with a response in the first place, I hope DSS are reading through this thread.

Shut up, you bloody ignorant hypocrite.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Okuda(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
slam7000:
...and for all that crime, he got only 70 months?

He was a very lucky man.

as long as you no kill person or Wreck lives of millions, America no dey sentence that kind wickedness sentence.
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by futurism: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
generationz:
shocked

It's dangerous putting details of how he carried out his crimes on the internet.

Many rookies would begin to use them.
I have always said yes u are smart woman...
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by generationz(f): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
futurism:
I have always said yes u are smart woman...

Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by okrikaboi: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
God safe us
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by Jokerman(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Na wa... People get mind sha..

Stealing without guns....
Re: Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million by odimbannamdi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.