Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (39341 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Whalahi!, this guy will eventually marry Linda Ikeji. I actually dreamt about Linda getting married to a struggling young Man some few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by EdiAbali: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Osogbo weed smoker
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Le2money(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yeepa....wetin d guy do u sad cheesy grin

post=81409351:
Do not laugh at anyone's dream Funmi!

We just read on another thread how a multi-billionaire fell in love with his 'fish' supplier
With pictures of them in deep french kisses everywhere online.

Falling Love knows no education boundary!

NEVER SAY NEVER sis!

Having the ambition and dreams is what really matters, don't let us judge anyone on their present condition.
E go better tomorrow!

Yes sis.
Na so we read am o!
Check the Frontpage.
Just some threads below this one! cheesy

The thing be say : we will never ever make sense to wailers, aka children of hate and perdition.
We will never make sense to the haters of our darling nation.
Our posts only make sense to reasonable and positive souls!
Live with it kiddo! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by BREYZ: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lolz. I used to see this guy in Maryland round about. It's been a while though. Him don port go osun state?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by extremelygolden: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
This is the type of dream that happens when you have malaria.

Olorun malaria badt gan.

Get well soon, bruv.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
It seems to me that some of these news are being scripted.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Skseries:
if a man can't dream, what else can he do? grin grin

Okay o in my dreams you went on a date with Klye Jenner.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by shineeye1: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-love-linda-ikeji-i-see-her-in-my-dreams-unilorin-drop-out-speaks/

You wan chop expensive wakis. You must hold ya money o - no free lunch in papa's land anymore
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
extremelygolden:
This is the type of dream that happens when you have malaria.

Olorun malaria badt gan.

Get well soon, bruv.

Aswear.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by naijadrivablog: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is he high on Osogbo weed
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Awwww.....I just know he'll make a good father to the little one.

The boy has a father.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by FarahAideed: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
This con man again
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by KingGBsky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Linda will just use him to trend and nothing else.Althogh she may give him some amount to help him but they having a amorous relationship;I laugh in three places it is not possible,his chances are slim.He should focus on other things that will be of benefit to him.

You just a typical Nigeria girl who are looking for already made guys. I read most of the replies from your likes here on nairaland no difference.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by follock007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
your own good... my own linda ikeji is a witch that is testing military software on me during my sleep by feeding my her child shit and pea in dreams that is able to paralyze my body but gives me little consciousness and my mouth is really moving like it is chewing something while i hear a voice saying now he is eating repeatedly. it sometimes turns me into a robot by moving my entire body in broad daylight and using my mouth in a way that mocks my common sense.

this linda had killed my mother in the past via the same software test... i remember she asked me one time about a girl that is stalking me about and i didn't know what she was talking about until now...

i am happy for you.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.
Do you understand what's called destiny? Have you forgotten the bread seller turned celeb? What of success of warri, the little girl who's now a millionaire? Funmi what you posted was directly opposite of your personal text under your profile. Read it and compare with what you posted. The guy is planning enrolling in the NOU. For your info, the search has just begun. I'd come back to you by the time Linda finally meets this guy and the rest would be history. Watch out !
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Adakintroy2: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.

It's OK for all our olosho to crave Anthony Joshua. But as this poor man talk him minds with powerful woman una Wan trim am to size.

No be woman she be.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by GMbuharii: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
post=81409351:
Do not laugh at anyone's dream Funmi!

We just read on another thread how a multi-billionaire fell in love with his 'fish' supplier
With pictures of them in deep french kisses everywhere online.

Falling Love knows no education boundary!

NEVER SAY NEVER sis!

Having the ambition and dreams is what really matters, don't let us judge anyone on their present condition.
E go better tomorrow!

Yes sis.
Na so we read am o!
Check the Frontpage.
Just some threads below this one! cheesy

The thing be say : we will never ever make sense to wailers, aka children of hate and perdition.
We will never make sense to the haters of our darling nation.
Our posts only make sense to reasonable and positive souls!
Live with it kiddo! cheesy grin

[/s]

Kindly shut up, thank you.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Duru009(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
What an insult !!!
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
KingGBsky:

You just a typical Nigeria girl who are looking for already made guys. I read most of the replies from your likes here on nairaland no difference.

I know that's what you will say,you are now calling me a golddigger.You don't know how to address and respect other individuals opinion.Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.I know if the tables was turned around and it was a lady that said this,you will quickly tag her a golddigger.If Linda is not popular and rich,will he dream of her?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
fairfora:
Do you understand what's called destiny? Have you forgotten the bread seller turned celeb? What of success of warri, the little girl who's now a millionaire? Funmi what you posted was directly opposite of your personal text under your profile. Read it and compare with what you posted. The guy is planning enrolling in the NOU. For your info, the search has just begun. I'd come back to you by the time Linda finally meets this guy and the rest would be history. Watch out !

She will meet him and help him,but she dating him well I cant say.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Adakintroy2:

It's OK for all our olosho to crave Anthony Joshua. But as this poor man talk him minds with powerful woman una Wan trim am to size.

No be woman she be.

He still have a long way to go,you know if wishes are horses,beggers will ride on it majestically.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
My own crush is Nicki Minaj. I see her in my dreams.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Duru009:
What an insult !!!

Linda don suffer.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by KingGBsky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

I know that's what you will say,you are now calling me a golddigger.You don't know how to address and respect other individuals opinion.Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.I know if the tables was turned around and it was a lady that said this,you will quickly tag her a golddigger.If Linda is not popular and rich,will he dream of her?

He said it’s his dream. Not all dreams do come true but we realized that of a fish seller did come true a while ago. He said it’s his dream woman. If he believes his dream could come true this is actually the time did you see him on that magazine. Does that look like an ordinary car cleaner to you? That’s man for you, it never matters if he is poor or rich he is a man. Believe it or not his world is about to change like the former breadseller olajumoke.

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
crazygod:
Kai. But dreams do come true sha. grin
Very well. I'm a living witness. My dad is a peasant farmer in Ekiti. I was born and raised in Ekiti. It was the quest for further education that brought me to the city. Virtually all those I've dreamt of, I've met face to face, including OBJ and Barak obama. Last year I had the opportunity of dining and wining with Barack obama in Washington DC. It was the greatest moment of my life. I've toured round the globe ( the child of a peasant farmer, don't forget) whose parents' level of education wasn't up to standard 6.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
UKusedBoyfriend:
My own crush is Nicki Minaj. I see her in my dreams.

Lol,the same way Donjazzy was crushing on Rihanna before he woke himself up and faced reality.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
KingGBsky:

He said it’s his dream. Not all dreams do come true but we realized that of a fish seller did come true a while ago. He said it’s his dream woman. If he believes his dream could come true this is actually the time did you see him on that magazine. Does that look like an ordinary car cleaner to you? That’s man for you, it never matters if he is poor or rich he is a man. Believe it or not his world is about to change like the former breadseller olajumoke.

Ofcourse but his chances are slim.Okay me too dream of dating Mark Zuzerberg,I hope my dreams come true.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lol,the same way Donjazzy was crushing on Rihanna before he woke himself up and faced reality.
please put your picture I feel like crushing on you
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by KingGBsky(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Ofcourse but his chances are slim.Okay me too dream of dating Mark Zuzerberg,I hope my dreams come true.

You had never had such dream. If I ask you to describe Mark. I doubt you can. I respected the guy when he said he wasn’t into any relationship that shows his dream. Respect a man’s dream
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by KingGBsky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
fairfora:
Very well. I'm a living witness. My dad is a peasant farmer in Ekiti. I was born and raised in Ekiti. It was the quest for further education that brought me to the city. Virtually all those I've dreamt of, I've met face to face, including OBJ and Barak obama. Last year I had the opportunity of dining and wining with Barack obama in Washington DC. It was the greatest moment of my life. I've toured round the globe ( the child of a peasant farmer, don't forget) whose parents' level of education wasn't up to standard 6.

Please tell them. I just believe that guys life had changed forever with this post. He will never return to a car glass wiper anymore
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Sleekfun: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
My brother... Wake up ...its just a dream ... Let everybody go for there set, if you like her ...then upgrade yourself to a level that you could meet her than to be waiting for miracle... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
KingGBsky:

As if you read my earlier posts on this thread. I'm a living witness. Dreams come true 100% only if you believe and work towards it. Let me tell you a story if an uncle who brought solar inverter to Nigeria. He was in America working at wall mart as a stores officer. He always dreamt of climbing a pole, when he's not knowledgeable about electricity. One day he stopped by a magazine vendor around jamaica in NYC and saw an advert of a solar inverter. He wrote to this company to be their distributor in Nigeria but the company disregarded his application. They told him they weren't ready to expand base to africa as of that time and the fact that the technology was new would make it hard for him to beask even. Barely 3 months after he wrote the letter, the company called him and asked him to come for 2 weeks training and learn about their products. But he must come to Africa with samples to introduce to the market which he accepted. After the training, he left for Nigeria and his friends were mocking him. Some even said his village witches had come calling. He defied all the mockeries and came to Nigeria and the rest was history. He hit it big when atm revolution hit Nigeria. Those mocking him back then are still in same position till today. Anytime you visit first bank, look behind their atm in the banking hall, you'd see an inverter which powers their atm. It's not hidden. My uncle's company installs and maintains it. This man won the best distributor of the year 3 consecutive to.es for the company who once rejected him. Dreams do come true wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.