Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (39339 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
KingGBsky:

You had never had such dream. If I ask you to describe Mark. I doubt you can. I respected the guy when he said he wasn’t into any relationship that shows his dream. Respect a man’s dream

I know Mark like lines on my palm.The guy should continue dreaming o,besides I'm not God that created him,his dream sound ridiculous though.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by sweetilicious(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.
you are harsh
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

She will meet him and help him,but she dating him well I cant say.
You never can tell. The guy too is handsome. After all Linda is not in any relationship as of now. Dreams come to pass dear. I'm a living witness.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
sweetilicious:
you are harsh

Lol.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by KingGBsky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
fairfora:
As if you read my earlier posts on this thread. I'm a living witness. Dreams come true 100% only if you believe and work towards it. Let me tell you a story if an uncle who brought solar inverter to Nigeria. He was in America working at wall mart as a stores officer. He always dreamt of climbing a pole, when he's not knowledgeable about electricity. One day he stopped by a magazine vendor around jamaica in NYC and saw an advert of a solar inverter. He wrote to this company to be their distributor in Nigeria but the company disregarded his application. They told him they weren't ready to expand base to africa as of that time and the fact that the technology was new would make it hard for him to beask even. Barely 3 months after he wrote the letter, the company called him and asked him to come for 2 weeks training and learn about their products. But he must come to Africa with samples to introduce to the market which he accepted. After the training, he left for Nigeria and his friends were mocking him. Some even said his village witches had come calling. He defied all the mockeries and came to Nigeria and the rest was history. He hit it big when atm revolution hit Nigeria. Those mocking him back then are still in same position till today. Anytime you visit first bank, look behind their atm in the banking hall, you'd see an inverter which powers their atm. It's not hidden. My uncle's company installs and maintains it. This man won the best distributor of the year 3 consecutive to.es for the company who once rejected him. Dreams do come true wella.

God bless you my dear. Please tell that to this Fummi girl that keeps arguing with me. One thing is for one to dream and it’s another thing for that same person to pursue that dream. That man right now is in a position to meet with Linda Ikeji far more than I can even think because right now he is in the line light and he will trend on.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Funmmyastic: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
fairfora:
You never can tell. The guy too is handsome. After all Linda is not in any relationship as of now. Dreams come to pass dear. I'm a living witness.

Okay o.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
He shud have dreamt of her 10 years ago when she was broke. Hes late now... I’m just joking. Lol
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Detmon:
To all of you castigating the guy, the young man that eventually wifed Toyin Aimakhu wouldn't have believed if he was told some years back that he'd hook an A-list Yoruba actress.
Another hard fact. I saw both of them at medif lifecare hospital in lekki recently. Toyin is having pregnant when I saw her. I wish her safe delivery.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by ada001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by cenaman(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
post=81409343:
Shoot your shot! cheesy wink grin

You never can tell.

Some dreams come to reality y'all know! wink
Dreams from TELEMUNDO or NOLLYWOOD i guess?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by cenaman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
crazygod:
Kai. But dreams do come true sha. grin
BRO. not this kind dream.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funmmyastic:

The boy has a father.

The father's identity is too mysterious for my liking...he needs a real dad
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by drezzyx(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joseph d dreamer hope she respond sooner..

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by TemmyT002(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
And the guy fine o
Bros, you deserve better mehn
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Mckayzee(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Except this guy went viral less than a month ago, I still saw him cleaning windscreens around Maryland like three weeks ago with his suit.

I'm confused here.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by juniorstar(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2019
This guy sef...was it not a fellow guy that had her without making noise. Up ur G and you get a chance. You can never get her like this. At best you become a handbag with an expiration date. My candid opinion tho. Women like Linda like men who know their G.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Mypeople2(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-love-linda-ikeji-i-see-her-in-my-dreams-unilorin-drop-out-speaks/

My guy, it is very easy for a rich man to fall in love with any poor lady but it is very difficult for a rich lady to fall in love with a poor guy. I am not talking about Nollywood movie here. So my guy,you better wake up from that dream before you urinate on the bed
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by aristocratic5(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Living in a world of fantacy
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by litaninja(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
There's a difference between dreaming big and just being plain st.upid. Its not hard to know where this guy falls.
Last year at some point, attention was drawn to him on the streets. He got offered a fashion designing internship with one of the major designers in lagos. After a week or 2, baba left saying he expected he'd have a glam life like the olajumoke model babe.
Now he's back on the streets with suit and tie washing glasses in oshogbo....aiye nshe

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by EngrKem: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A school dropout,he should dream of improving himself financially,education wise rather than dreaming about a lady that does not know that he exist.
What is wrong with that dropout tag?
Will u v said same if it was bill gate or mark?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by Exodora: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Even at times dreams come through . After all dream is dream so free the young man he is pursuing his dream.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:
shut up

Even linda wrote about her then.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by olamiayub(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided BET WHY?? SHE'S AN EVENING NEWS PAPER
Instead make him go hustle
He they dream for woman wey don achieve her dream
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” by opebiboy: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Dream on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.