Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Biz Can I Start With 100k? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Biz Can I Start With 100k? (2330 Views)

On What Biz To Do / How Do I Start A Career In Telecommunication With A B.sc In Mathematics? / You Can Start With A Low Paying Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by babyme1(f): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2010
I really need serious advice here. I'm presently working,but the money is not that attractive. Most importantly,there is no satisfaction.

I'm looking for what to do with the little money i have, say a hundred thousand. Now,i want to know the kind of business one can start with that amount. Thank you.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by beautyline(f): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
Would you like become a distributor for FM Cosmetics and Perfumes?

Visit my FM website at www.fragrances.fm/felicia. If you are interested, please contact me.

chynweod@yahoo.com 08034708929.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by babyme1(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
I'll look up the site. Thanks
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by moaks: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
If you've ever given the oil biz a thought, then I think you should attend the seminar on 'Business and Career Opportunities in the Oil Industry' slated for the the 2nd of November -5th of November. 8am-5pm daily

Visit:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152388738131829
http://www.fmcenergygroup.com

for more details
Tel: 01-7347864, 08051418720
mailto: info@fmcenergygroup.com
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by AIRMARSHA: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
try recharge card is good 4 houndred grand
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by cashful(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2010
Basically the starting point should be inward searching, what are the things you really love doing, other skills you possess(may or may not be related to your present job skills), or a need you see in your immediate environment (including NAIRALAND) that you can find solutions for;
also time factor has to be considered, cos you might not have the time to pull it through and this might way you down, affecting your present job negatively;

My points are based on my own practical experiences, so if we are to list biz you can do for 100k, there are definitely a lot but you have to do the first mentioned things first and from what you come up with you can research further before venturing.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by babyme1(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks Cashful,i will do just that and i believe that will help.

AIR MARSHA:

try recharge card is good 4 houndred grand

Im not joking here angry angry
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by tkb417(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2010
what do you mean by ure not joking

if your start up is 100k, then selling recharge cards shdnt be a joke to you
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by AjanleKoko: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2010
tkb417:

what do you mean by ure not joking

if your start up is 100k, then selling recharge cards shdnt be a joke to you

Correct.
Maybe he/she doesn't know.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by babyme1(f): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2010
Thanks y'all. Im by the road side now selling ma recharge shocked shocked tongue tongue grin grin
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2010
baby.me:

Thanks y'all. Im by the road side now selling ma recharge shocked shocked tongue tongue grin grin

See why we said you don't know.
The guys by the roadside don't need 100k. You can buy from dealers, sell to the roadside guys, and make profit on the margins.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by cashful(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
AjanleKoko:

See why we said you don't know.
The guys by the roadside don't need 100k. You can buy from dealers, sell to the roadside guys, and make profit on the margins.

so much has been said about recharge card biz that many who rushed in rushed out immediately, nonetheless it is still a profitable biz if you do your analysis very well. With 100k you can achieve something, but the key to good success will be the rate at which you quickly dispose of the units you buy.
1. find out who are the major dealers and the minimum units required for you to become a sub-dealer
2. which network is moving very fast in the market and how much/no of unit is the dealer willing to sell that particular card value to you
3. how much do those traders on the streets get theirs

eg a dealer may sell at N91 or N92 for mtn N100 recharge cards for a minimum of 5000 units, some N91- N94 for 1000 units
the 'koko' is how to get this units off you at a fast rate

do your home work well and consider you are working(time)
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by Adeydotun: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2011
pls can u let me know of a dealer i can buy cards from?
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2011
Recharge cards is not a bad business with that amount.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by adefemi1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Correct.
Maybe he/she doesn't know.

people just open their mouth and vomit rubbish,all i will tell you is that recharge card sell is more than starting with 100k cos the profit is minimal 0.01% on the 100k and overall daily turn over is not up to 400 naira per day and the funniest part of the biz is that if not very careful and in case of error u give out recharge card in multiple or mistakenly giving out a card of 200 naira for 100 naira, it is very difficult to trace and ther are more competion in the market like before where one can enjoy monopoly of the market. dont start what you cannot finish
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by AjanleKoko: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^
Who are the people vomiting rubbish?
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by Allwell(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2011
With a 100k, u could start up a gold biz. Buying and selling of gold could b profitable if u know ur market well.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 100k? by zeelah: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ALLWELL

gold biz is not that lucrative if poster is going to start with 100k, its better he /she search inward and look for what give him /her joy and fulfillmen, because with that you will be very happy to contribute to the growth of the business without feeling stressed up or depressed.

@poster,
try and find out what your are good at as this will go along way to help you out in the choice of biz to make.There are lots of things you could invest in, but the basic thing of all is your marketing skill. If you are very good in that then you can practically delve into buying and selling.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Class Crises / Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. / How To Ace Your Shell Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.