Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia (20514 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Judolisco(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Sangosarri
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Prompto: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
It is such a shame you live a life of hate.

mknigeriagreat:
Jose Morinho fit dey pray make the man die now so that he can take over as he is so desperate to pick up a managerial job. May God heal him and he also needs to cut off that smoking thing.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by billionguy(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2019
that's just a least on what wil happen to him if he refuse to stop smoking, the next wil take his life. foolish person smoking as if it was prescribed to him ay doctors.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Neonkeon(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
He smoke too much.....chain smoker
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Beverlyjean(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Nkem30:
haaaaaaa, thats bad ooooo, Hope it doesnt affect his managerial career

U are still talking about managerial career...that's if it doesn't kill him rather
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by mknigeriagreat: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Prompto:
Are you Igbo ?

I asked because I can bet my life no tribe in Nigeria hate for no reason but them. Mou is now your Buhari in the footballing world bar. How a tribe nurtures it infant from birth with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n excessive foolishness is a miracle in the 21st century.

Hatred? Some of you are just silly from the first day you were conceived till date. As much as I hate Arsenal, if JM decides to coach arsenal, because of my love for him, I will start supporting that team. Some statements are metaphorical but intelligence that is far away from most of you hardly make you think beyond the boxes. Two individuals in the football world have made me practice prostitution of support and allegiance to clubs and both are Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Morinho. I have suported every single team they have both been to and I doubt if you read 2 days ago that JM almost wept during an interview about how hard it has been for him to get a coaching job now. Always learn to read in between lines kiddo.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by obembet(f): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Obembe

obembet
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by lakesidepapa(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:

obembet

I removed the t cos that moniker looks like a family name I knw in my hometown, The family name is Obembe.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by TheBoy1740: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
MrRhymes101:
He constantly has FIRE in his mouth, yet got pneumonia?? Na wa o... Wedding MC

Unlike what most Nigerians think, Pneumonia is not caused by cold, it's an infection of the lung by organisms usually bacteria. So fire or no fire in his mouth, he can still get it. His smoking habit will most likely make it worse. Here's hoping he gets better.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Techsunny: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Silencer nose
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by Techsunny: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Techsunny:
Silencer nose
exhaust mouth
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
He should stop smoking.
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by MrRhymes101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheBoy1740:

Unlike what most Nigerians think, Pneumonia is not caused by cold, it's an infection of the lung by organisms usually bacteria. So fire or no fire in his mouth, he can still get it. His smoking habit will most likely make it worse. Here's hoping he gets better.
thanks for the info. I checked it up, true
Re: Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia by TheBoy1740: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
MrRhymes101:
thanks for the info. I checked it up, true

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen / Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.