Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (20527 Views)

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Bamz(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Lmao negative feedback never tastes like honey, it's more of a mix of alomo bitters with bitter Kola.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2019
guttentag:
People hate what they don't understand.
Yeah.
People don't understand bokoharam, kidnappers, rapists, buhari, poverty etc.

You are right. If only they could take their time to understand it, they will begin to appreciate it more.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by greall12(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Bro take it easy Lol.

shawnfamous:
Are u the only artiste in this country?? Every time u look for cheap things to make u blow by force.. Both the ones that hate u and those that love u combined aren't even up to those that hate Wizkid or Davido respectively.. Na by for to like u again.. Ur papa dey share money
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:

In Cupcake voice ....Ote$
gbayi! may you have money to buy bread grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.Haters can lick sniper if they want.Go girl!

I have no problem with cuppy and pretty much what she does bt how she does it smtmes.

Regarding her music I believe the objective is to make good music, a hit song has to be massively accepted and not just by ur loyal or diehard fans.

That line who is ur daddy as playful as it was didn’t just sound musically appealing. Her producers need to guide her vocals better. Zlatan was very good as usual.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by cobsol(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2019
guttentag:

Nas
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by shawnfamous(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
greall12:
Bro take it easy Lol.

Bros the thing dey vex me na
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by SocialJustice: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Imagine this girl kneeling in front of you nude, sucking away with those boobies vibrating.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by alphaNomega: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
jhubril:
I have held on to the conviction that 95 percent of Nigerians are under generational curses . Their mindset ,the attitude they display in public places and their poverty give them away. To be born in this country is a curse, to live amongst these people is another curse , and to die here is the greatest curse. Smh
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by larryking540: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.Haters can lick sniper if they want.Go girl!
yeah go girl
but funny enough she aren't going any where,
make she change career, this isn't her calling at all,
na by to day shake bum-bum for leggings or jeggings, or where bikini for ur music, say something reasonable,
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by larryking540: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
she go blow when she start sing like fela, then she should b ready to face the consequence, that is bid Farwell to her father business investors
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2019
dj cuppy has music cheesy cheesy cheesy

i know i am old and i don't always follow these things, but please what music does she have?
where are her banger singles?
how do you hate what does not exist?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by fredfabrics: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2019
if you de hate for your pocket
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by trippleKAY(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Who is your Daddy
in cartoon's voice: Otedola grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by pinkygurl(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
jhubril:
I have held on to the conviction that 95 percent of Nigerians are under generational curses . Their mindset ,the attitude they display in public places and their poverty give them away. To be born in this country is a curse, to live amongst these people is another curse , and to die here is the greatest curse. Smh
Word grin. So dangote is accursed cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by SamOyovwi: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2019
You're the cursed one nah. Mumu
jhubril:
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by jhubril(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
SamOyovwi:
You're the cursed one nah. Mumu

I decided to quote you so you won't starve to death in the absence of attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Champneys: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
I really don't understand the hate towards this young lady.

I don't.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by anungangampu: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
May God help me.

Whenever i see this girl i just feel like banging her..i mean she look like those kind of girls that will have every asset a man want in a girl...and still give it out freely and even beg you to collect it.

Imagine the kind of word that will be coming out of her mouth during missionary style. Imagine how massive her breast will be when out of that cloth..gosh .. I dont care if her downside is tight or not, am sure whatever she cant give her good moaning will make up for it..

Am sure its so clean down there too......i cant stop imagining how suckable it is ...

Lord have mercy on my soul, i cant control it..its Cuppy my own Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by raphy(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2019
person will just wakeup one day and keep thinking people hate her for no reason.

I am her follower on twitter n iG I like her styles thought maybe she has a bad character that keep guys away from her.

but her boobs big is big o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by SamOyovwi: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
jhubril:

I decided to quote you so you won't starve to death in the absence of attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Exodora: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
shawnfamous:
Are u the only artiste in this country?? Every time u look for cheap things to make u blow by force.. Both the ones that hate u and those that love u combined aren't even up to those that hate Wizkid or Davido respectively.. Na by for to like u again.. Ur papa dey share money

Hmmmmmmmmm another hater!
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by OndoRaph(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
guttentag:
Niggas fear what they don't understand,
hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just the fury of man - Nas
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by katlord(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Local gal! No fashion sense at all
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Respect55(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
aziaka111:
will dat her not to have millions in her account?? why hating
Easy abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Dizzytee: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
brightleave:
today is my birthday show some love guys
hbd, age with grace blood
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by gwama: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
If you could make yourself forget some of the social media, it would be better, you're singing like a pan and you're still paying another famous singer to do feat with you, what a shame, go back to the placart and close your mouth . angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Jollof123: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
jaxxy:

I have no problem with cuppy and pretty much what she does bt how she does it smtmes.

Regarding her music I believe the objective is to make good music, a hit song has to be massively accepted and not just by ur loyal or diehard fans.

That line who is ur daddy as playful as it was didn’t just sound musically appealing. Her producers need to guide her vocals better. Zlatan was very good as usual.

What if na zlatan who you claim is as good as usual that introduce the verse" who is your daddy to her"?
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jollof123:

What if na zlatan who you claim is as good as usual that introduce the verse" who is your daddy to her"?

Lol I’m not talking about the statement itself bt how the statement was said or sounded. Zlatan also sang same statement bt sang a different response and sounded musically and vocally better. That’s my point.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by opebiboy: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Who is your daddy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by aziaka111(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Respect55:
Easy abeg
my dear na bad government, sorry for d mistake though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos / Chidinma Kedike Dazzles In New Black Stylish Outfit / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Baby Mama Celebrates Son's 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.