Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) (853 Views)

See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by odincemusic: 1:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Senate President Dr. Ahmed Lawan along with the former governor of Anambra state, Chris Ngige and other dignitaries on Monday visited the home of the former senate president, Dr Ike Ekweremadu who was attacked by the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in Germany.

SEE MOE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/senate-president-ngige-and-others-visits-ike-ekweremadu-photos/

Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by nzeobi(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2019
bow and go senate president, you will be the next
Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Niesiburg Beating

People who wake up thier father with Legs
Who beat thier uncles in public
Can destroy the whole Country

In Yoruba we call them, omo Ati oko wa ba ile jee
Meaning “ the son that comes from village to destroy the City “
Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2019
You can’t be treated like a king everywhere...
Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Beating will the new trend

Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by bizza45: 2:57am On Aug 20, 2019
S.P to ekweremadu: plz let's to Germany I will personally pay for your trip and other expenses

Ekweremadu: are u mad, are u high, My cap still dey museum... Abeg carry orji Uzor kalu or ngige!!!

S.p:

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2019
No be small thing do this man ooo
Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 3:55am On Aug 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Niesiburg Beating

People who wake up thier father with Legs
Who beat thier uncles in public
Can destroy the whole Country

In Yoruba we call them, omo Ati oko wa ba ile jee
Meaning “ the son that comes from village to destroy the City “
In Igbo "Alusi Kpa Ajo Ike, Agwa Ya Osisi Ejiri Tuo Ya". Meaning "If Deity Disturbs Too Much, You Tell Him The Tree It Is Made Up Of" Also "Eze Zuzuo Ezuzuo Eyiri Ekete Gwa Ya Okwu". Meaning "If The King Misbehaves, You Wear Basket To Tell Him Words". My Only Regrate Is That This Happened To Our Finest Legislator (Ekweremadu). Had It Been It Were Those Other Senators Who Have Ruled Their Various States In The East And Sees The Senate As Their Retirement Entitlement Was Flogged, I Would Be Happy. Sorry My Dear Ekweremadu. You Have Paid The Prize Of Your Stewardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 4:10am On Aug 20, 2019
bizza45:
S.P to ekweremadu: plz let's to Germany I will personally pay for your trip and other expenses

Ekweremadu: are u mad, are u high, My cap still dey museum... Abeg carry orji Uzor kalu or ngige!!!

S.p:
Stale
Re: Senate President, Ngige And Others Visits Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Mynd44: 4:49am On Aug 20, 2019

(1)

Senate Approves #37bn For Renovation Of National Assembly Complex, #1bn For Cons / Imo State: Ndubisi Emenike Aka Ototonwa, Action Alliance Senatorial Candidate In / Timipre Sylva Knocks Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.