Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu (8296 Views)

Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Ruby5: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Those Thieefnubuu worshippers trying to strangle Ngige Should listen to this irritating and irrelevant question from Faleke and tell themselves the truth, if they were in Ngige's shoes, they will ignore the personal attacks.

Was the question related to the probe in any form?

I have never been a fan of Ngige since he joined APC devilish party, but on seeing this provoking question, I now like his response. In fact he was less brutal than I expected.

Lalasticlala

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Hollysaint: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ok
Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Freestainworld(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
They are all bunch of Area boys.

1 Like

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by BlackfireX: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Now I get the full story...

Faleke was a complete fool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Those Thieefnubuu worshippers trying to strangle Ngige Should listen to this irritating and irrelevant question from Faleke and tell themselves the truth, if they were in Ngige's shoes, they will ignore the personal attacks.

I have never been a fan of Ngige since he joined APC devilish party, but on seeing this provoking question, I now like his response. In fact he was less brutal than I expected.

Lalasticlala

When Alimodu sheriff position and turn him to statue Yoruba no see mouth cough
Tinubu escape sheriff hot slap that day .. thanks to buhari that calmed situation..

But on top ngige all Yoruba wan Bare fangs..so sorry for Yoruba ...

Las las no mouth dem get.... if otherwise make them try and collect mean mean

Yoruba wan call ngige Tinubu boy... they believe as whole of Yoruba land they worship Tinubu make ngige and other Nigerians follow them worship Tinubu... fulls

Na only Tinubu don help person before ... Yoruba go help you with little thing... them go use that thing to blackmail you worship them...

How many times hausa Fulani wey keep Tinubu as Lagos puppet don ever make noise about it

Yoruba sef...
That tribal hatred that runs deep in majority them is wht I call the “Yoruba”in them..against Nigerians

Ordinary, the expose once get sense... though atimes they still display that Yoruba in them

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Totally Deviated from the questions he was supposed to be asking, what is the business of the panel in how many votes Ngige won for the president in his local government?.......Faleke 100% deserves the response he got.... rubbish

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Totally Deviated from the questions he was supposed to be asking, what is the business of the panel in how many votes Ngige won for the president in his local government?.......Faleke 100% deserves the response he got.... rubbish

I tire oo. So for his bigoted mind, Anambra does not deserve a minister since Ngige could not muster votes for Buhari. The kind of evil politics these APC scarliwags play baffles me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anything that associates with Yoruba god Tinubu turn louts...
Don’t know how he jinx them...

See faleke of yesterday
Oshiomole... Oshiomole of Labour... idiot don turn agbero finis
Fashola a San.. can’t differentiate between him and olumo now
All of them

Osibanjo own bad ... toilet inspector

Why ngige no go change am for am

According to Alimodu sheriff asking Tinubu

Who the fvck you think you are?

Ah Oga no Yoruba god oh.. the god of all Yoruba god

Careless

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by flokii: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I tire oo. So for his bigoted mind, Anambra does not deserve a minister since Ngige could not muster votes for Buhari. The kind of evil politics these APC scarliwags play baffles me
Faleke thought he was dealing with a timid ass licker like him, Ngige served him hot, He gave him message for Tinubu

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by festacman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
If Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige was a gentleman, he wouldn't have fought Chris Uba who had ex-president Obasanjo's support and delivered Anambra State from the grips of greedy hawks. Chris Ngige proved that governance is possible in Anambra State inspite of the pull and tugs of a deadly cabal.

Once Chris Ngige is convinced of an action, no blackmail, no intimidation and no mudslinging would cow him. Hon. James Faleke is wasting his time and energy.

Faleke should not engage in too much dirty fight for Jagaban because in politics there is always alignment and realignment. Today, where is Gov. Ambode who fought dirty for him? By the way, 'kini' big deal in removing Chief Mrs. Kemi Nelson from NSITF?

29 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Ogegeodey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Its good Ngige gave him back spicy hot. It was a disrespectful question that have no relevance with the problems on ground.

Its always fair to hear from both sides before making judgment, we were made to believe Ngige just made those remarks just to ridiculous Tinubu.

Now we know there is no smoke without fire.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Faleke thought he was dealing with a timid ass locker like him, Ngige served him hot, He gave him message for Tinubu
grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by AroleOduduwa2: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Faleke is just stupid, he let his emotion overtake him at the end of his questioning. This right here further confirm that all is not well within that evil party called apc.

Ngige simply sent Faleke back to his master

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by LibertyRep: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Faleke asked very germane questions all along that are deserving of answers regardless of the last questions.

Is Ngige a family name or a compound name? How come 5 of them got appointed under the supervision of the minister?

It will be unfortunate if this it reduced to mere ethnic banters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Faleke is just stupid, he let his emotion overtake him at the end of his questioning. This right here further confirm that all is not well within that evil party called apc.

Ngige simply sent Faleke back to his master
Faleke is fighting his master battle and took it personal. Ngige knows he is an errand boy.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
flokii:
Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

Some ignorant Yorubas don't know the evil those guys perpetrated against the Yoruba race under GEJ. They literally removed over 80 percent of Yorubas in government agencies both top and mid-level and replaced them with Easterners (leaving Northerners thinking they will re-elect GEJ). Only the Yorubas in Ministries were saved because of their mode of appointment into the Civil service through the Civil Service Commission.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.

Because Yoruba can’t survive outside their enclave
Yoruba always think Nigerians rush to Lagos... that’s the only place human can survive in Yoruba town ... cos Yoruba themselves have abandoned their own villages except for capital cities and have all claim lagosians...... turning the whole of Yoruba land to ghost town and cities ... where chronic hunger and acute poverty major.

Don’t understand this Yoruba propaganda of people rushing to yorubaland ...whereas Yoruba people they flee from their own land to Lagos ... some Yoruba people never reach their states for more than 30 years now .. and they’re in Lagos claiming lagosians grin
You hardly see a Yoruba proud of his state....

Oga the igbos in Sabo Kano alone is much more than the igbos in the entire Yoruba land..

No massage any death ego...
And yet Kano no get seaport

Go figure

Meanwhile how many none Yoruba people are osibanjo aids out of 24 of them

Yoruba sef sad

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by prophetfire: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
You can lie for Africa. All in the name of defending the good of the Yoruba nation...Tinubu. And Jonathan is not an Igbo man if you want to know.
flokii:

17 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
[[s]quote author=flokii post=92024799]Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.[/quote][/s]

Another Faleke. He has left the subject of discussion and brought in tribalism just like Faleke left NSITF probe to go personal on Ngige

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Another Faleke. He has left the subject of discussion and brought in tribalism

Yoruba people can’t live without tribalism

Is in dna...

See as he stylishly change am... me follow am sharp

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Lalasticlala
Exactly.
Watching the full video,it's apparent Faleke was d aggressor but met his match or even superior.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
LibertyRep:
Faleke asked very germane questions all along that are deserving of answers regardless of the last questions.

Is Ngige a family name or a compound name? How come 5 of them got appointed under the supervision of the minister?

It will be unfortunate if this it reduced to me ethnic banters.

But Tinubu have osibanjo as Vice and gbajamianything as speaker

Hypocrisy is an English word... embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Asgard13:

When Alimodu sheriff position and turn him to statue Yoruba no see mouth cough
Tinubu escape sheriff hot slap that day .. thanks to buhari that calmed situation..

But on top ngige all Yoruba wan Bare fangs..so sorry for Yoruba ...

Las las no mouth dem get.... if otherwise make them try and collect mean mean

Yoruba wan call ngige Tinubu boy... they believe as whole of Yoruba land they worship Tinubu make ngige and other Nigerians follow them worship Tinubu... fulls

Na only Tinubu don help person before ... Yoruba go help you with little thing... them go use that thing to blackmail you worship them...

How many times hausa Fulani wey keep Tinubu as Lagos puppet don ever make noise about it

Yoruba sef...
That tribal hatred that runs deep in majority them is wht I call the “Yoruba”in them..against Nigerians

Ordinary, the expose once get sense... though atimes they still display that Yoruba in them
[/s]
It's really paining you, if not you won't be ranting in every thread like this.
The difference is clear, tertiary is different from secondary

7 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by duncun: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2020

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
festacman:
If Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige was a gentleman, he wouldn't have fought Chris Uba who had ex-president Obasanjo's support and delivered Anambra State from the grips of greedy hawks. Chris Ngige proved that governance is possible in Anambra State against the pull and tugs of a deadly cabal.

Once Chris Ngige is convinced of an action, no blackmail, no intimidation and no mudslinging would cow him. Hon. James Faleke is wasting his time and energy.

Faleke should not engage in too much dirty fight for Jagaban because in politics there is always alignment and realignment. Today, where is Gov. Ambode who fought dirty for him? By the way, 'kini' big deal in removing Chief Mrs. Kemi Nelson from NSITF?

Ngige has seen it all. He was taken to Okija shrine by Chris Uba to swear a secret oath.

These timid Lagosians think someone that broke an oath at Okija shrine to rescue his state from bondage is scared of their god Tinubu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by plessis: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
All the mushin touts that kept opening new threads to wail have gone into hiding.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Asgard13: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=flokii post=92024799]Ngige was accused of filling a government agency with only Igbos mostly from Anambra with up to 5 Ngiges on the nominal roll.. am I surprised? NO it's their way of life.

If these ones get presidency, Hausa/Fulani nepotism will be child's play to what will be experienced. Only Yorubas still think liberally in Nigeria, reason they all run to South West but the ingrates will go and be killing Yoruba prosperity at Federal level.[/s]

Another Faleke. He has left the subject of discussion and brought in tribalism just like Faleke left NSITF probe to go personal on Ngige

Yoruba hate igbos and hate other Nigerians with passion
That’s the meaning of tribalism
They pretend a lot about it... don’t think that your Yoruba friend like you.. big fat lie

If tribalism and hatred can play out at this level... by a Yoruba grown man in public space... imagine wht happen behind close doors

Me... Yoruba people ; No levels

I know them too well

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by Firespitter: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol.. I no wan laf. Igbo people don't know that we yorubas hare sufferscattered. We are king of tribalism. Watch how we hare going to send all Igbos to lagoon in awa eldorado lagos. grin.. Tinubu is hour god, Tinubu shall we abobaku worship insha hallah. Amin grin

8 Likes

Re: See Why Chris Ngige And Hon. Falake Exchange Insults Over Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people can’t live without tribalism

Is in dna...

See as he stylishly change am... me follow am sharp
Hypocrisy is in your DNA! In every thread, Igbos are always the first to call out other tribe. Check every thread. They're the real Tribalist and it's ANCESTRAL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Role In The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys – Matawalle / Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers / We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.