Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) (10310 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji In Sexy Bikini Body While Holidaying In Mexico / Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji, Nollywood’s biggest exploit to the world has done it again. First she was profiled on Oprah’s show as the biggest movie star in Africa and was quoted by Oprah as “the Julia Roberts of Africa”.

Genevieve has gotten another mention from Hollywood, read on: The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (dated October 15, 2010), features a cover story on “The 50 Most Powerful Entertainers” (in Hollywood).

Genevieve is not listed there, obviously, but there is a small sub-feature on “Stars Around the World” which alludes to Genny as “the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria.”

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201010/96085.php

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2010
This gurl is really going places. I am so happy for her

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by jcross19: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2010
photoshop
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2010
She's simply the best from this part of the world.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Dolemite(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2010
jcross19:

photoshop
Here feature on Oprah was also photoshop? girl is going places.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2010
Omotola is busy winning local titles, among which WHO HAS THE MOST BLEACHED HUSSY!!! grin
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by babyme1(f): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2010
Wao! Go Gennie kiss
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2010
michelin89:

Omotola is busy winning local titles, among which WHO HAS THE MOST BLEACHED HUSSY!!! grin
lol
I doubt if Gene is still intrested in those local and AMA bla bla bla titles.  cheesy
Im happy for her
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2010
michelin89:

You sure say you no get eyes for omotola hubby? This one wey you dey talk ybout him TURA face so? grin grin

Stop hating sis
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2010
You people are crazy o. grin

Go, go Genny.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Osama10(m): 3:58am On Oct 24, 2010
jennykadry:

You sure say you no get eyes for omotola hubby? This one wey you dey talk ybout him TURA face so? grin grin

Stop hating sis

I wonder oh.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Mobinga: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2010
Stephanie Okereke >> Geneveive Nnaji
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
jennykadry:

Stop hating sis

Abeg ooo. I want to be fanta and coke with my hubby. . .Not fanta and almost fanta. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nakele(f): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
congrats baby-gal,,,,,,,,, we love u here in Namibia, make Africa proud
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by oladijom: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
Congrats Genevieve,   for more African celebrity News Check http://www.WazobiaPage.com.  [url=http://WAZOBIA*PAGE]WAZOBIA*PAGE[/url] is a Social & Networking utility which links all Africans around the Universe with their Friends and Families.

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2010
Genny is good at what she does as a result she wins recognition. But still omotola is my favourite.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by johndavid1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
rokiatu:

Genny is good at what she does as a result she wins recognition.
Sure gurl ur right!
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Mobinga: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
grin grin Please can someone post a picture of Omotala's husband grin grin Bleachelin89
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by kadman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
Mobinga:

Stephanie Okereke >> Geneveive Nnaji

Genevieve's discarded weave-on >> Omotola Ekeinde>> Stephanie Okereke

Stephanie Okereke is very low in the food chain dude.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by millydunia: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
Hello,my name is milly, I know dat dis reply is nuffin 2 do wif wat ur saying, but I need some big help. I dnt actually know how to post a thread like you've.anyways I was wondering if anybody on this website know wat the phonenumber to the lagos state universiy is or an e-mail address. I have sent them an e-mail but it is not going through.pls can somebodii help. With giving me the right information
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by OAM4J: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
“the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria.” is it in terms of her acting skills? or in terms of her beauty?

IMO, Genevieve no doubt is one of the best actresses in Nigerian but her beauty is overrated.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by ginowine: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
I really dont think she is,
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by abioila(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
millydunia:

Hello,my name is milly, I know dat dis reply is nuffin 2 do wif wat your saying, but I need some big help. I dnt actually know how to post a thread like you've.anyways I was wondering if anybody on this website know wat the phonenumber to the lagos state universiy is or an e-mail address. I have sent them an e-mail but it is not going through.pls can somebodii help. With giving me the right information
check dier website
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by larimo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
In my opinion, Genevieve is simply the best, prettiest and likeable actress/entertainer in Naija today. If we are to rate the actresses using those criteria, there are few that come close. She knows how to carry herself around and we hardly hear scandals about her.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by kadman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
larimo:

In my opinion, Genevieve is simply the best, prettiest and likeable actress/entertainer in Naija today. If we are to rate the actresses using those criteria, there are few that come close. She knows how to carry herself around and we hardly hear scandals about her.

Word !
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Mobinga: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
kadman:

Genevieve's discarded weave-on >> Omotola Ekeinde>> Stephanie Okereke

Stephanie Okereke is very low in the food chain dude.

I leave the ladies to argue this with you
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by ralphaello: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2010
hahahaha i laugh deep in urhobo, why is it that men appreciate d hard work of genevieve? nd majority of ladies dont? abi na Jealousy grin
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
ralphaello:

hahahaha i laugh deep in urhobo, why is it that men appreciate d hard work of genevieve? nd majority of ladies dont? abi na Jealousy grin
Why would they be jealous of her? I think the ladies are happier about this, they're the ones that watch the home movies, after all.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by MissyB3(f): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2010
Angelina Jolie is the Genny of America. cool
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by slap1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Angelina Jolie is the Genny of America. cool
Better.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by slap1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
Genny is good, I like her. She looks like my girl . . .
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by MissyB3(f): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
Let me be the judge, post pickshure. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wind Blows Off Kim Kardashian Short Dress / Its Nonso Diobi's Birthday Today, Say Happy Birthday To Him / Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.