Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) (10313 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji In Sexy Bikini Body While Holidaying In Mexico / Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by ralphaello: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2010
@SLAP1 pls check ur dictionary nd understand whats majority sad
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by cruiser: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
MICHELLIN DUNLOP OR WHATEVER YOURE CALLED! undecided your hatred for OMOTOLA the queen will stew you. Running around every tread to see how you can discredit Omotola to lift your gene, i laugh! The end will determine the course.
At least she has a hubby! Wey your gene own! Na to dey change men like tissue papper? make she dey go the hollywood na? Im sure her lifestyle will fit in there fine. She never go she don bed all boys for town grin grin grin

Upon all the hollywood hype ,she never do any movie wey different from OMOTOLA!
Abeg if Omotola was a single girl like her, guys think na, Genevieve for no smell that babe heel.

Omotola is the closest to Angelina jolie , only better.

Award winning actrss, Un goodwill ambassador, married with a stable man and 4 wonderful kids still adjudged sexiest Nigerian actress with over 11 thousand votes,

Wheater you hipe her or not, Omosexy is the Greatest ! wink tongue
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by ezeagu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
OAM4J:

“the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria.” is it in terms of her acting skills? or in terms of her beauty?

IMO, Genevieve no doubt is one of the best actresses in Nigerian but her beauty is overrated.

Nah, it's not, I would actually say the opposite, Acting, eh. . . . Beauty, hmm.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2010
cruiser:

MICHELLIN DUNLOP OR WHATEVER YOURE CALLED! undecided your hatred for OMOTOLA the queen will stew you. Running around every tread to see how you can discredit Omotola to lift your gene, i laugh! The end will determine the course.
At least she has a hubby! Wey your gene own! Na to dey change men like tissue papper? make she dey go the hollywood na? Im sure her lifestyle will fit in there fine. She never go she don bed all boys for town grin grin grin

Abeg if Omotola was a single girl like her, guys think na, Genevieve for no smell that babe heel.

Award winning actrss, Un goodwill ambassador, married with a stable man and 4 wonderful kids still adjudged sexiest Nigerian actress with over 11 thousand votes,

You may want to look for the person who cursed you in within your family, because I can't remember knowing you. cool
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Engrwill: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
;d ;d

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by kadman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
cruiser:

MICHELLIN  DUNLOP OR WHATEVER YOURE CALLED! undecided your hatred for OMOTOLA the queen will stew you. Running around every tread to see how you can discredit Omotola to lift your gene, i laugh! The end will determine the course.

Your rants have failed harder than you !

I like Omotola, but Genevive's used weave-on slays Omotola's career ! #FACT
Where is Omotola's international recognition?
Where is her international award ?
Where are her Multinational multi-million endorsements deals e.t.c ?
Where is her Number 1 interview (Oprah)
Where ?? Where ?? Where ? ? ?

And if it's a man that defines you, you have failed harder than I thought.
Omotola can keep her bleached soyoyo husband. Some people with taste would rather die spinsters than marry such. Thank you very much
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Ruq: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2010
This is one stupid story the paper says Stars around the World and i can't see America there? so where are the stars?

And what's with the stupid comparism of Genevieve And Jolie Genny her self saying she likes her doesn't mean they can be compared, It's just plain stupidity to do that.

Abi how many Action films can Genevieve claim she has done??
Has Genny won the mot prettiest woman in the world?
how many world awards has Genny??

it's absolutely shit to say Nigerian Angelina Jolie. She's Nigerian Genevieve don't fuckin give her some fuckin title. We like her being Genevieve . Period!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by blackmann(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2010
^^was about asking the same question. why must she be the "Angelina Jolie" of Nigeria. Why can't Angelina Jolie be the "Genanvieve Nnaji" of America? Must we always try and copy others? Can't she be just Genavieve Nnaji?

Na so dem dey call Eucharia Anunobi the "Sharon Stone" of nigeria. KPSHEWWW!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Ruq: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2010
blackmann:

^^was about asking the same question. why must she be the "Angelina Jolie" of Nigeria. Why can't Angelina Jolie be the "Genanvieve Nnaji" of America? Must we always try and copy others? Can't she be just Genavieve Nnaji?

Na so dem dey call Eucharia Anunobi the "Sharon Stone" of nigeria. KPSHEWWW!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

My point exactly.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Myluv1: 3:52am On Oct 25, 2010
Angelina Jolie of Nigeria?    Can't even forgive myself enough for quoting this  tongue

Can someone make a mention of any of Angie's roles on set n which our mostly prized Gene can nicely fit in,  I'll even give credits to Stephanie Okereke at her expense when it comes to physically challenging roles(ya knw warra mean).

So let's please stop this comparism cos it's uncalled for.
Genevieve may be the best actress in Nigeria judging by nollywood's movie contents, but is definitely no where near my Angie, I repeat, no where near her mark, I beg smbody embarassed
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by noberts1: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2010
Gud 4 genny
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by sayso: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2010
Genny vs Angi not matching.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Seekers(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2010
Dis na photoshop?idiot, even your birth is photoshop, mumu,
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by faithin9ja: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji, Nollywood’s biggest exploit to the world has done it again. First she was profiled on Oprah’s show as the biggest movie star in Africa and was quoted by Oprah as “the Julia Roberts of Africa”.

sorry, if you are going to write in English, please write something we can understand or at least is grammatically correct; otherwise use pidgin or your own language - Nollywood exploit?
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by eghost247(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2010
So what did we learn from this Post? hisses
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by favouredjb(f): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2010
@michelin,why do you have to bring omotola into this?you guys just create unhealthy rivalry between the two,I dnt like the way her husband bleaches,but if ahes ok with it fine!at least she has a stable home,which is more important than any award,recognition etc in the world
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by favouredjb(f): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2010
*she
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by favouredjb(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2010
@kadman,I agree a man doesn't need to define u,but let's give kudos to women who are able to juggl their home and career,its not a piece of cake to run a home and be submissive esp when ur in the entertainment industry.

I like genny too,but the way you guys go about the genevieve thing is scary,I pray she doesn't die a spinster like u said,rather than marry a man without class,lol
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by kayc33(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2010
congrats to her cool
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by UyiIredia(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2010
@ topic & Genevieve >>> undecided undecided undecided undecided that one sef dey
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by stagger: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2010
Plain rubbish!
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2010
Pretty nonsense!
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by bisiaet: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
NO No No and NO in capital
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by googles: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
Angelina[i] jonzing [/i] of Nigeria. . . shior. Why our entertainers and journalists  no get small shame like dis  undecided

- Usher of Nigeria {p-square}

- Beyonce of Nigeria { omotola}

- P diddy of Nigeria { pasuma}  cheesy

- Oprah Winfrey of Nigeria {Mo'}

Shior. . . inferiority complex go still kill all of dem one day one day. dem go still see Nigeria smeagol soon  angry
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by DeepSoul(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
faithin9ja:

[/color]

sorry, if you are going to write in English, please write something we can understand or at least is grammatically correct; otherwise use pidgin or your own language - Nollywood exploit?

[color=#006600]Lol. I'm sure they meant export. Lwkmd.

Dear Nairalanders,
Make una leave Omotola's husband and his yellow face alone na! Una too like aproko, haba!
What is ur business whether or not her husband bleaches? How does that have any effect on her acting skills?? Mscheeww
Annoying bad belle people. angry

@Post:
Congratulobia to Genevieve. I really do thinks she's one of 9ja's finest as per her acting skills. Dakore is good as well.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by DeepSoul(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
Engr.will:

;d ;d

And you, why did you post a piture of girls-in-green sniffing powder?
How is that relevant to this topic?
Abi u follow dem sniff the powder?? That must explain it! (light bulb above my head!)
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Donmeca(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
Genny is hot and skillful. She has contributed and still has alot to contribute to Naija film industry.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji is a very good actress and am not surprised that she is internationally recognized. She's beautiful too and kudos to her. That aside, what I don't understand is why every of her achievement has to be used to bash Omotola. I find it soooooo annoying. What does Omotola (or even her husband) got to do with this? I think this Yoruba-vs-Igbo Omotola-vs-Genny thing has got to stop! Seriously! And I mean it! For how long will people keep that up? It's getting so old and it's high time you Nigerians concentrated on other actors and actresses. . . . . .surely you can't tell me that you cannot find other "idols" in that over-populated country of yours! angry angry

Everything in 'nairaland' is Genny this, Omotola that! . . . . . . I mean. . . . . I love these two ladies, but I think you guys need to get over them and give them a break! Find another pair of actresses and pitch them against each other like you have with the two if you must! angry I'll go first - "Ini Edo-vs-Tonto Dike" would be a good starting point, since I also realized that nairalanders have a soft spot for pitching "light skin" against "dark skin". I have also considered the fact that discussing skin tones/bleaching/skin toning/"black beauty" is a full-time job in NL. There. We have it. It's now official. We can now focus on "Ini Edo-vs-Tonto Dike" and while at it, don't forget to mention that Tonto is not naturally light (if NL is anything to go by, nobody is ever "naturally fair" in Nigeria).  angry angry
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by sley4life(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
nah
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by omar22(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
Omotola's husband or Abubakar Atiku

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by kardinalP(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think she has done quite a lot of work, but comparing to jolie tongue, man, i no know if she fit do the stunts wey jolie do for "salt" shocked or even "tomb raiders" to start with,
lets call a spade a spade, she's good but, still getting there.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji In Entertainment Weekly (Hollywood Mag) by akossyy: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
yes she is and a gorgeous lady, genny keep it up and make us proud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram / 'See Yansh- Tiwa Savage Flashes her Black Pant in See through Gown, Fans React / Would You Rock Rapper's Bold Blue Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.