Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) (43525 Views)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by zcee: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
vibre:
What has she done wrong? We always say spare the rod and spoil the child so why are they arresting her for not sparing the rod? Do they want the child to spoil?
you are a big fool and a real cancer to humanity
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by zcee: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
The worst part is that the husbands of those women that perpetrate such will just sit and watch they won't say any thing.. Coward!
On Sunday nw you will see den jumping and giving Thanksgiving in the church.Let my wife try such that marriage has ended because I don't tolerate such nonsense
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Dear parents, if you dnt have enof money to train ur wards, its beta to let them hawk petty tins and see them everyday than give them to rich folks as house helps. The way some kids are being treated ehn, u will be moved to tears. Even ur extended family members would treat ur kids anyhw not to tlk of strangers. angry pls, biko.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Wickedness in high places, if they do that her pikin so she no go like am
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Trutalker123:
[s]Igbo women a the major culprit in these acts. They are found of mating out inhumane treatment to their house help even if a close relative while their husbands and children live as royals
[/s]
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Psoul:

? cheesy shocked

What is the plural of accessory again?

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Pelumi75(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
vibre:
What has she done wrong? We always say spare the rod and spoil the child so why are they arresting her for not sparing the rod? Do they want the child to spoil?
SMH!
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Joystark(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Psoul:

Joy,

I'm very much aware of the existence of this kind of inhuman treatment by Madams to their househelp. What I was trying to point out was in that particular case at hand, was that punishment of telling ur househelp to kneel down and raise her hands up an inhuman treatment?
I still maintain that in that case, I did not see anything bad in it so long as the househelp is still within that range dat deserves that kind of punishment. I can condemn it if the househelp is a full grown lady and u punish her that way. It will amount to humiliation.

I will subscribe to telling a househelp to kneel down to physical beating.

Meanwhile, hw are u doing dis morning pretty lady?

I'm good jare.
Hope your day is going well?
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Joystark:

I'm good jare.
Hope your day is going well?

Yeah....I had a great one...Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Teenage Girl Rejected By Ritualists In Delta, Narrates What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.