Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) (43523 Views)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Many women don't knw dat having domestic help breeds laziness. Most especially women dat are not employed dey can so have domestic help? Do ur things urself after all does help did not birth the children with u. Women stop being lazy, wash ur dishes urself, clean ur homes ur self take care of ur children urself if it's too much for u den don't have den. For many who might spite my post I am a mother of 3 kids below 8 with a job and also run a side biz. I DONT HAVE A HOUSE HELP. I get my kids to school early go to work run my biz and pick dem up by 5pm. On my way back I would have bought things I want to cook already, I do my dishes myself wash my children's and my clothes my self and still have time to spend with my husband and Netflix. It's all about proper planning. I can't come and kill another man's child with my own work
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibile77:
Women are the enemies of women.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
The baby should be taken from her and she should be remanded in prison custody.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I would never understand how kids are house helps in a country like Nigeria.

It is always okay to blame the woman for wickedness...

But what do we say about the husband of such a woman?

Any man who watches his wife bring in a child, watches her beat the child like this and he does nothing! Is in fact, more wicked than the wife. He is unfit to be the head of his house.

The woman should be tried for child abuse.
The husband and whoever realeased that little girl are all accessories.

Wicked woman!

none of these cases has been carried to a resounding public conclusion. i am sure the police take money and kill the cases.

if just one of these cases was FULLY AND PUBLICLY PROSECUTED with jail time, fines and civil penalities, people would stop all this child labour. as of today, it still does not have proper consequences. this is probably one of this things i miss about NTA. we had newsline back then, and every sunday, Frank Olize would have something interesting. sometimes there would be cases that shocked a nation. one i remember - this child witchcraft nonsesne goes way back to the 1990s. there was a case where one white garment church propethess was torturing two girl, 10 and 18 for witchcraft against their father. they burnt the 10 year old's fingers. franl olize got an interview with her. the foolish propethess was puffing her chest shouting yes, they are witches, i burnt their fingers and so on and so forth. she thought she was infront of her congregation of suckers. that week police arrested her, and she appeared on the next episode, fully deflated and denying ever burning the child's fingers.

unfortunately, all we have today is social media where the stories are pushed for the clicks and not for any pursuit of justice. none of these orphans have any family who will speak up for them - the nuclear family probably doesn't care as long as they get their monthly stipend for their childs servitude

probably also too many Nigerians do same and so do not want to rock the boat.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Later dem go say house girl dey treat oga pikin badly
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:
What has she done wrong? We always say spare the rod and spoil the child so why are they arresting her for not sparing the rod? Do they want the child to spoil?

You are a fool. When you get your own child kuma use 2 by 2 with rod kill am

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Truth is, Nigerian women, especially my eastern sisters are very wicked, callous, unforgiving and heartless.

They take good care of their own kids while subjecting the maids to harrowing experiences.

I have made it a duty to be reporting them wherever I see such inhumanity against these hapless young ones.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Salt3: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Truth is the devil has a home in the hearts of many Nigerians. It is in this Nigeria that a gateman washes more than 5 cars on daily basis, runs errand for the entire neighborhood, sweeps the entire compound , weeds , washes, and even press clothes for the so-called ogas and tenants in the compound but yet gets nothing in return, not even food to eat, worse is they delay his 10,15-20 thousand naira salary.

Wicked people
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Should we say the ipob are good at this??

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Correctgist:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/abuja-business-woman-beats-house-help-injures-major-parts-of-her-body/

the husband too should be arrested, he knows the girl is a minor yet allows his wife to hire her and do this to her what a wicked lawyer
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
which kind house wife be this ehh,,,she is jst heartless
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
cnonyechi:
Many women don't knw dat having domestic help breeds laziness. Most especially women dat are not employed dey can so have domestic help? Do ur things urself after all does help did not birth the children with u. Women stop being lazy, wash ur dishes urself, clean ur homes ur self take care of ur children urself if it's too much for u den don't have den. For many who might spite my post I am a mother of 3 kids below 8 with a job and also run a side biz. I DONT HAVE A HOUSE HELP. I get my kids to school early go to work run my biz and pick dem up by 5pm. On my way back I would have bought things I want to cook already, I do my dishes myself wash my children's and my clothes my self and still have time to spend with my husband and Netflix. It's all about proper planning. I can't come and kill another man's child with my own work
May God bless every work of your hand... By God's grace, your children will be highly successful (Amen). Welldone Super woman!!!
Please tell those Lazy women.. . They don't want to work, they just want to spend time Insragraming and Snapchating..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
All The Ladies In Nigeria Are Very Wicked, Quote Me Now For Prove
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Bozzy001(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:
What has she done wrong? We always say spare the rod and spoil the child so why are they arresting her for not sparing the rod? Do they want the child to spoil?
Pray someone beats ur daughter like dat!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sorry, not tribalistic but I know she must be Igbo. You pick up children from the village with a promise to train them only to end up enslaving them. Tueeeh

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by chyeexcel: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Women generally are heartless.Never mind their crocodile tears.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
IGBO women are heartless, If Okada jam her tomorrow and she dies, some people go begin bash me for not typing RIP.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Plano:
That's very bad

Do like what I attached below?
Click on my signature to What-sapp me to get yours below grin
good for pubic shaving , hmmmm
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:

Only if the said child is yours. If the child is not your offspring, it is a culpable child abuse.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
These women need to be prosecuted and, frankly, jailed. That is the only deterrent. IF it is just money, their husbands will cough it up and the women may not feel it at all.

More importantly, all children need to be taught their rights and what steps they can take if they endure or witness such brutality.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by muskaila114um(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Igbo
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Joystark(f): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Psoul see what I was talking about.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2019
d woman in d house will always have hatred for househelps....dont understand why

d husband wey dey pay d money no dey send d househelp
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by addicted268(f): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2019
I am Igbo but I can't help but wonder, why are Igbo women like this?? 99.9% of child abuse/molestation you find online are perpetrated by Igbo women... Odirokwa mma o.when you treat someone's child like this,just take a moment to think if it was your own child.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:57am On Aug 21, 2019
All manner of evil and wickedness have a home in the east.
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Joystark:
Psoul see what I was talking about.

Joy,

I'm very much aware of the existence of this kind of inhuman treatment by Madams to their househelp. What I was trying to point out was in that particular case at hand, was that punishment of telling ur househelp to kneel down and raise her hands up an inhuman treatment?
I still maintain that in that case, I did not see anything bad in it so long as the househelp is still within that range dat deserves that kind of punishment. I can condemn it if the househelp is a full grown lady and u punish her that way. It will amount to humiliation.

I will subscribe to telling a househelp to kneel down to physical beating.

Meanwhile, hw are u doing dis morning pretty lady?
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2019
vibre:
when dey say use your brain dey mean put wisdom into play
Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by hify9935(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
vibre:
Really,this bible verse has been misused by many. The "rod" in this context is to guide, not to flog. The shepherd guides his sheep with his rod, uses the rod to direct it's sheep to the right path. It's so funny when people justify their wickedness with this bible verse! I'm not against discipline, but this is sheer wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I would never understand how kids are house helps in a country like Nigeria.

It is always okay to blame the woman for wickedness...

But what do we say about the husband of such a woman?

Any man who watches his wife bring in a child, watches her beat the child like this and he does nothing! Is in fact, more wicked than the wife. He is unfit to be the head of his house.

The woman should be tried for child abuse.
The husband and whoever realeased that little girl are all accessories.
Wicked woman!

? cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.