Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Federal Government And Efcc Never Arrested Bukora Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Federal Government And Efcc Never Arrested Bukora Saraki. (293 Views)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Federal Government And Efcc Never Arrested Bukora Saraki. by educhigo: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2019
nobody hear about bukora saraki and ex ekiti governor ayo fayose again since he lose the election,why Federal government and efcc never arrested him,or his Case have closed already,because he's no more in power,this shows that apc is only fighting opposition party..
Re: Why Federal Government And Efcc Never Arrested Bukora Saraki. by Commentor: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2019
Do you see him and Ben Bruce reacting to national issues anymore?

This shows that they are simply partisan politicians and not really interested in the wellbeing of the people.

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me Over A Year To Understand My Job As Minister, Says Adamu / ‘young & Focused’: NNPC Reacts To Reappointment Of Ahmad (photos) / Ita Enang: A True Reflection Of A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.