Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (7363 Views)

Be Sincere, What Will Be Your Reaction If You Come Across This. / Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 / How Did You Come About Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? by pocahontas: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
This might not be funny to one who knows the meaning of these names but it sure must confuse a non Yoruba person. I had to do a double-take on this and saved it on my phone. Say it on Facebook a couple of years back, someone's nephew's first and middle names. Here we go,

Oluwaponipaatiagbara Jojolayomininujesu

I'm Yoruba and still had to ask around for the meaning. It apparently means God is full of Power and (Might, I think) and (Something) my joy in Jesus.
In short its a 2 sentence name. Hmm, I wonder what they will call the poor child everyday.
Re: What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? by Saheed9: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2010
The name is sexyvirgin
Re: What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? by Tingles(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
A former school mate bears SOARA, interpreted as ISO (fart) + ARA (Thunder).
Re: What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? by Tingles(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
A former school mate bears SOARA, interpreted as ISO (fart) + ARA (Thunder).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? by symbian03(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
John thomas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vita Foam Vs Mouka Foam? Who Wins? Which Is More Affordable? / SHOCKING VIDEO: Woman Gives Birth In Her Grave After Being Buried For 4 Months / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.