Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (44002 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by tevinsolt: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
You live in a police state. To put it in clear terms.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
condemn:
America and other develop countries dey kill criminals but them jor dey post the casualties on social media. But Naija useless bloggers go dey disgrace this country by posting these nonsense on social media.
you're the very person who is useless at this very moment. Who made SARS the judge and the executioner?

Things like this need to be posted online all the time so the world would know Nigerians are being killed for no just cause. And some idiots in conjunction with the government and supporting it

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Strange
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by mmadu4: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
My God what kind of country is this . Imaging shooting them just like that na waooo anyways if u want the video let me know
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
YoutubeMafa:
Did they die?

No they are in Aso rock hospital
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
If the allegation is true then Kudos to SARS...
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
This news is false
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Rebuke: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Damn! This is terrible. I am tired of shouting, everything, I mean everything is wrong with this country.

What if the person that accused them of robbery lied? What if it was just a business fall out?

Anyone caught engaging in robbery should be dealt with but lawfully.

God please help this country.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
nabiz:
It seems the video has been taking down

It's on instablog9ja
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
This news is false

False as in? They didn't kill them in cold blood? Or they're not armee robbers.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

False as in? They didn't kill them in cold blood? Or they're not armee robbers.
Nothing of such happened in igando. Am at Ikotun right now
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
.....whatever they might have done. it doesn't warrant both of them to be shoot to death. Something more bigger than this is behind this.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:
Op! Where is the video.. It doesn't exist
go to instablog on Instagram its there
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nothing of such happened in igando. Am at Ikotun right now

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/

Is this video false? There are three videos in that post. Click the front arrow to go to the next video
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nostradamus: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

Indeed, "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"
you just dey know??

There was a country,now all there's is a ffucking ZOO.

I always criticise SARS and I will keep criticising them until they change..now how's this different from jungle justice perpetrated by the mob?

I blame our leaders who recruit illiterates and arm them with assault rifles.both our leaders and the SARS are CURSED CREATURES!!
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
shocked
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/

Is this video false? There are three videos in that post. Click the front arrow to go to the next video
Oga,I don't have your time
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by VillagePipu: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Those robbing vendors on ecommerce sites would reduce now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
It’s a setup

They arrested 2 suspected yahoo boys and they couldn’t bail themselves.

They now tagged them robbers and killed them
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Zino990(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
This isn’t right at all in other developed countries
Things like this can’t happen
For how long are we going to keep living like this

We are really living in a country where illiterates are incharge of everything
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Badlimo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
alezzy13:
Where is d video?
check instablog on instagram
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Oga,I don't have your time

Ah ah, why's this one being defensive? I'm just asking you to clarify what you mean.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Zino990(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
No investigation carried out... lord knows if this guys might be framed
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by elRamani(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aye o
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by wabbyland(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
who are they to take life? no trial or whatever. anyone could frame a rival or whoever. the truth will surely come out very very soon

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by michealdeco: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish

I hail SARS on this this was how they scammed a friend in the name of selling a Samsung to him cheesy cheesy

I think they should also look into the case of Jiji or Jiji should start using escrow service just like AliExpress which will make the rate of cheating to drop

The population of naija is too big for someone to be messing around like this

Kill em all
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
Let me get this straight, because I cannot comprehend this impunity....

Let us assume that my very good friend "accused" me of being an Armed robber and he quickly rush to the SARS operatives to report me without any "EVIDENCE" and then the SARS operatives laid an ambush for me on my way out and got me arrested,

Does that give them the right to take my life when I have not been arraigned and tried in a competent court of law?

Indeed, "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"

If the robber is armed you expect them to hug him abi
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
michealdeco:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

I hail SARS on this this was how they scammed a friend in the name of selling a Samsung to him cheesy cheesy

I think they should also look into the case of Jiji or Jiji should start using escrow service just like AliExpress which will make the rate of cheating to drop

The population of naija is too big for someone to be messing around like this

Kill em all

Those morrafuckas. I remember a guy going to deliver rolex wristwatches in ikotun. Thats how they beat him and robbed him of all the watches. From the video, it was said that they both have guns. They met their waterloo.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by emmahardgun(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
YoutubeMafa:
Did they die?
unm no dey where baptize

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.