Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (44011 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
bewla:
And Bubu was the head
sense fall on you soon
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Meritocracy: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
And IG won't talk because it's police killing innocent now.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nostradamus: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Meritocracy:
And IG won't talk because it's police killing innocent now.
the foo1 won't talk
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/

Is this video false? There are three videos in that post. Click the front arrow to go to the next video

This is extra judicial killing.

The guys have been arrested, handcuffed, pushed inside bus. Why kill them at the spot?

These SARS guys are taking laws into their hands.

Gosh!

You see y they want to silence amnesty international?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by focus7: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is not the end of this case.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
condemn:
America and other develop countries dey kill criminals but them jor dey post the casualties on social media. But Naija useless bloggers go dey disgrace this country by posting these nonsense on social media.
you're wrong. They post casualties. The only thing they hardly display is the graphic picture of the corpse

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
The shooting would have been legal due to use of an oxymoron, that of good friend and .

One he is friend to no one and two, the guy has never seasoned meat in his life.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
condemn:
America and other develop countries dey kill criminals but them jor dey post the casualties on social media. But Naija useless bloggers go dey disgrace this country by posting these nonsense on social media.
Received sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
Let me get this straight, because I cannot comprehend this impunity....

Let us assume that my very good friend "accused" me of being an Armed robber and he quickly rush to the SARS operatives to report me without any "EVIDENCE" and then the SARS operatives laid an ambush for me on my way out and got me arrested,

Does that give them the right to take my life when I have not been arraigned and tried in a competent court of law?

Indeed, "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"

Dor omo' EPA......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
WildChild00:

Dor omo' EPA......
Vbèè óye hé?
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

Let us assume that my very good friend "accused" me of being an Armed robber and he quickly rush to the SARS operatives to report me without any "EVIDENCE" and then the SARS operatives laid an ambush for me on my way out and got me arrested,

Does that give them the right to take my life when I have not been arraigned and tried in a competent court of law?

Go Oba palace go tell oba say sars kill person
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by stdammis(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is perfect definition of cold blood murder.

I wish they kept the same energy for the real thieves - politicians

Just a poor man playing God on another poor man.

Someone called this country a shhhhle, and everyday we see evidence of this.

At this point, hope is too expensive for this country. Get out if you can
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Too bad. You re not safe even in this stupid country. What type of country is this
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by tyup(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Neddstark:

Those morrafuckas. I remember a guy going to deliver rolex wristwatches in ikotun. Thats how they beat him and robbed him of all the watches. From the video, it was said that they both have guns. They met their waterloo.

still couldn't find the video on instablog
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
obembet:
I just hope they are real robbers.. I can never trust Nigeria police. They are advance robber
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by ZenoHobbes: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
I pray these SARS officers are arrested and made to face the Law as this is a clear case of extra judicial killing, their role is to apprehend suspected armed criminals and not to execute or pass judgement (for Courts).
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
alezzy13:
Where is d video?
Have seen the video it's true
.....they just cork the gun and shot them straight up......naija police em no get better training at all.....
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

SARS does this every day
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
michealdeco:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

I hail SARS on this this was how they scammed a friend in the name of selling a Samsung to him cheesy cheesy

I think they should also look into the case of Jiji or Jiji should start using escrow service just like AliExpress which will make the rate of cheating to drop

The population of naija is too big for someone to be messing around like this

Kill em all

Except that the constitution does not allow SARS or anybody else the right to kill a suspect that has already been captured and restrained or handcuffed. Only the law courts can pronounce that a suspect be killed.

SARS should not be breaking the law

If you hail SARS for breaking the law this way then what it means is that it only takes you being in the wrong place at the wrong time for them to tag you a suspect and kill you too

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

the way the men even positioned like its a firing squad just tire me. I've been saying it, SARS are the cultist and criminals of the sate. their command is just legal . smelling dirty bastardsss. . .
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by BrokenCock: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

SARS does this every day
especially here in ph. they can release bullet in your own house oh. they catch u on the road, flog u with matchet, tk u to dia station to get one fake *search warrant* then they visit ur house and search everyone in that compound
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by akoladejacob: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
sometimes I do think of leaving this country but I find out that things aren't working towards that, how can this happen in a country with a leader, with a law for crying out loud, a law!!! for goodness sake, no one has the right to call someone a thief unless been declare by court as a thief,,,,,,, the federal government need to reduce the power given to the military (police, Sars, soldier etc) then things will be normal..
we live in shit
#adamuadamu_must_hear_of_this
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
One of the guys held was a confirmed cultist in school. This is how they end, armed robbery. This is mob justice being done. You hold a gun to rob, police wastes you. Stop the insults on SARS on this one. You dont want to fall into the hands of armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by capitalzero: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=81430642]A video making rounds on social media has shown the mnoment some SARS operatives shot dead robbers in the Igando area of Lagos.

According to reports, the suspected robbers specialized in robbing vendors on the classified Ads website, Jiji.

They were reportedly caught while trying to rob a man they had earlier robbed on the platform. The man reportedly posted another advert with a different number. Unknown to the suspected thieves, he was a victim they had robbed before.

The man then informed the SARS operatives ahead of the siege and they were arrested.

But in what will be calssified as an extra-judicial killing, the officers rounded up the men and shot them.

The entire scene was captured on video

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/video-of-moment-sars-officers-shoot-dead-2-unarmed-robbers

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/79

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included...
by SirL0neWolf ( m): 2:38pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YlWJiH7jz/?igshid=1f33l1958shdk
This video I just saw on instablog of Sars killing two robbers. The first guy went to my school, he was a well known Eiye ciltist, even terrorized and left me with a scarring memory till date when he and his people, tried to force initiation on me. What saved me was that I had asthma attack which made them abandon me in fear that I was dying.
Now see Ay slim getting killed in broad day light because of phone. I don't even know what to feel sef.
This life eh
(

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Minjim: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
omoadeleye:
Your site is not going, where the fvck is the video?

Here is a link
https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1163786489299394561?s=09
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Minjim: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Minjim: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=capitalzero post=81444930][/quote]

So what are you saying actually?
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

have you ever been robbed st gun point? Maybe it's time you visited oshodi at 2am on foot
Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Neddstark:
One of the guys held was a confirmed cultist in school. This is how they end, armed robbery. This is mob justice being done. You hold a gun to rob, police wastes you. Stop the insults on SARS on this one. You dont want to fall into the hands of armed robbers.

I wonder how peeps here keep insulting the SARS guys without condemning the act of the alleged thieves. After all guns were found on them. Abi guns are gadgets to carry around If they were not thieves

Seems there are many bad guys on this forum o.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
ridbell01:
sense fall on you soon
tanks and how is the president if not Buhari whether we like it or no

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by iammolise(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chai!
The thought on those guys mind and the story on their faces just before they got shot. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.