Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. (401 Views)

Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland / Why Is Tribal Wars Still Happening On Nairaland? / If You're Up To 25 Years And Still Do Tribal Wars, You're Still A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by MyGeneration(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
i found out that one of the things promoting hate speech on Nairaland is absence of Identification, whereby people know that you have nothing on them.

If Identifying Nairalanders is not feasible why don't we do something that will encourage, diplomacy, peace and love. I am of the notion that there should be an award on Nairaland that does not just upload beauty but intellectual reasoning. We would create a thread and you will be nominated by other Nairalanders and the selections will be made. Then after scrutiny the Delegates would be out on front page then a vote will be cast for the Best Nairalander.

*If the panel goes through your post history and you are seen spreading hate you will be disqualified

What do you think?

@Mynd44
@Seun
@SeunOsewa

1 Like

Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by healthserve(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deceive yourself Myind44 and Suen and the other mods even before issues are alreqdy polarised, how much less the ordinary members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by lebron7(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Stats: 2,316,813 members undecided
Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by Ayoemrys(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
SAY NO TO HATE SPEECH
Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by FarahAideed: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shut up !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is this a flat head or afonja idea? I know awusa can not think this up.
Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by cybertyrant(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Already dead before arrival
Re: I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. by Mightyhaiz: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
?

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inaugurates New Joint Security Outfit, As He Vows To Secure Imo / Minister Of Communication Debunks Fake News From The Nation / My Comment On Secondary School Leaving Age Just An Opinion – Osun Speaker Declar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.