Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland (914 Views)

I Believe I Have Found A Way To End Tribal Wars In Nairaand Permanently. / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
The earlier we put an end to this online war, the better for us all because if nairaland continues like this, it will get real and physical just like the xenophobia in South Africa.

Secondly I have noticed that some of those causing these trouble hide under other regions to do that. I have seen cases of people pretending to be Edo people, but I just look at them and I laugh because I know they are not cos Edo people nor get time for tribal war (Only one section of Edo always do the tribal thing cos they feel oppressed by others )and the posts don't come from them.
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Xscape1993(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Our evil APC rulers are responsible for the tribal war here.

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by BeninArmy: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok, but let's face reality, Seun encourages it. The only real way to avoid it is to boycott Nairaland.

Better mods should be employed and checked upon if they are doing their Jobs properly.

With the population of nairaland it needs about 100 mods and most should be watching the Politics section.

freshkpomo there is a limit to human endurance, the Ẹdo people you think are causing trouble have seen far too much to keep quiet, you can't keep being insulted day in day out for years and remain quiet. There will be retaliation and I must say I love what EdoDefence has been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yoruba and Igbo are catching cruise which I know, but the hate is gradually building. I was with a soldier man (A General) from a particular tribe, he was throwing jab at a particular tribe, my thoughts was "if this man catch any of that tribe for crime na wasting once"

This post is not for us to live as one Nigeria, but we can negotiate our sovereignty peacefully and still live in peace as neighbours. I am from Edo, I won't say any of the tribe involved in this tribal war are wrong, but non of them is right either. Silence is golden, empty vessels make the loudest noise.

THERE IS STRENGTH IN UNITY.
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by BeninArmy: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let's give peace a chance, if the others are willing to bury the hatchet

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
BeninArmy:
Ok, but let's face reality, Seun encourages it. The only real way to avoid it is to boycott Nairaland.

Better mods should be employed and checked upon if they are doing their Jobs properly.

With the population of nairaland it needs about 100 mods and most should be watching the Politics section.

For seun . mynd44 . lalasticlala . and others, it's business. Anything for the traffic is always welcomed by them, but they should realise that it is taking the sanity out of the forum. I just hope nairaland won't become another MySpace in the future with the boycott calls lately.

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fvck unity
Light and darkness can never be one, for yoruba to unite with dotian people, that is just a dream that can never come to pass
Do your own as we dey our own, no fvcking unity with senseless and godforsaken people
God bless yoruba nation

5 Likes

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by richmond500: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
It can't stop with comments like that foolish one above my comment

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by BeninArmy: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

For seun . mynd44 . lalasticlala . and others, it's business. Anything for the traffic is always welcomed by them, but they should realise that it is taking the sanity out of the forum. I just hope nairaland won't become another MySpace in the future with the boycott calls lately.

Nairaland won't go far, that's for sure. New people don't register just old users opening more accounts.

By the time this current users get more busy with life the site is going down

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
BeninArmy:
Let's give peace a chance, if the others are willing to bury the hatchet
A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. You can be that change, the change can start from you.

There was a cult war that swept across Benin some time ago, but the Eiye and Aye number one man in a area said to themselves "we don't have members to be sacrificed like cows" and throughout that war, there was no hit in that area, that's change. we don't wait for others, we just do what we know is right.

here is one of my favourite quote " THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DOING THE WRONG THING DOES MAKE IT RIGHT"
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by josh123(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
How can one register to be a mod @seun I am interested

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by BeninArmy: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. You can be that change, the change can start from you.

There was a cult war that swept across Benin some time ago, but the Eiye and Aye number one man in a area said to themselves "we don't have members to be sacrificed like cows" and throughout that war, there was no hit in that area, that's change. we don't wait for others, we just do what we know is right.

here is one of my favourite quote " THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DOING THE WRONG THING DOES MAKE IT RIGHT"

I will advocate for peace henceforth till the end of July, I hope to see a change otherwise hostilities will resume.

Uruẹse otẹmwẹn

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by onomeabuja: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:
The earlier we put an end to this online war, the better for us all because if nairaland continues like this, it will get real and physical just like the xenophobia in South Africa.

Secondly I have noticed that some of those causing these trouble hide under other regions to do that. I have seen cases of people pretending to be Edo people, but I just look at them and I laugh because I know they are not cos Edo people nor get time for tribal war (Only one section of Edo always do the tribal thing cos they feel oppressed by others )and the posts don't come from them.
Oga u sure this thing go end now?
i believe even on this thread some folks will still insult thier self...
until this EVIL regime leaves POWER b4 GOD will cleanse our HEART & MOUTH

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
BeninArmy:
EdoDefence

Edodefence is not all right with his decision because a human cannot decide to go into the mud with his white dress to get back at a pig for splashing mud on him, which we all know the pig enjoys the mud and that automatically brings the man and the pig to same level cos they are both swimming in mud like best buddies.

I don't subscribe to the ranting online thing. Your concern should be how to give your best to your local community. Ask many of them spitting fire if they have ever handled a rifle in their life, yet you see them ranting and waging war online. You don't take people online serious, most are keyboard warriors, just like some people living for the GRAM. Since I realised this, I just don't take people online serious.

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Submitting
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Fvck unity
Light and darkness can never be one, for yoruba to unite with dotian people, that is just a dream that can never come to pass
Do your own as we dey our own, no fvcking unity with senseless and godforsaken people
God bless yoruba nation
When you ignore people like this, you will discover some inner peace within you, and guess what? The attention seeker will be in severe pains as he keeps refreshing his browser to see if there is any mentions, but there will be non.

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by freshkpomo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
BeninArmy:

I will advocate for peace henceforth till the end of July, I hope to see a change otherwise hostilities will resume.

Uruẹse otẹmwẹn
Oba GHA tokpere

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by BeninArmy: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

Oba GHA tokpere

Isẹ...

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

The problem is that people enjoy the tribal war

Still, what can be done for now is to use the report button...and report any bigoted comments.

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by richmond500: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

When you ignore people like this, you will discover some inner peace within you, and guess what? The attention seeker will be in severe pains as he keeps refreshing his browser to see if there is any mentions, but there will be non.
and u just quote him
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
When seun is ready, it will stop, for now, its business. The more people throw jabs, the more traffic, wetin concern seun when people prefer to be childish, as long as money keeps coming

2 Likes

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
bigheart7:
Nigerians were never this divisive until this govt came into power.
Until this govt is gone, I am afraid things might not change but likely get worse.

w-prefer

The tribal wars on this site predate the Bubu admin
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by r4bbit: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
freshkpomo:

Tru talk... Let just ignore the the fool
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by agulion: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
My brother @ op, Nairaland was very ok until Muric started Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM) thing, since then the Yoruba Muslims pi.gs started attacking the good people of igbo nation and their asepiretion, the rest is story

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by r4bbit: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
and u just quote him
he was making a point... And he was right

1 Like

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by EdoDefence: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

Edodefence is not all right with his decision because a human cannot decide to go into the mud with his white dress to get back at a pig for splashing mud on him, which we all know the pig enjoys the mud and that automatically brings the man and the pig to same level cos they are both swimming in mud like best buddies.

I don't subscribe to the ranting online thing. Your concern should be how to give your best to your local community. Ask many of them spitting fire if they have ever handled a rifle in their life, yet you see them ranting and waging war online. You don't take people online serious, most are keyboard warriors, just like some people living for the GRAM. Since I realised this, I just don't take people online serious.

Alright bro, I have heard you loud and clear.
Let's give peace a chance, though I enjoyed conquering them to silence online. Gives me joy, so much joy.

When I vex them, it gives me this awesome feeling knowing they're pained grin

Henceforth I will preach peace
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Seniorwriter(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
here is one of my favourite quote " THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DOING THE WRONG THING DOES DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT"[/quote]

Effectively corrected.

Nice one @OP

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2021
EdoDefence:

Alright bro, I have heard you loud and clear.
Let's give peace a chance, though I enjoyed conquering them to silence online. Gives me joy, so much joy.

When I vex them, it gives me this awesome feeling knowing they're pained grin

Henceforth I will preach peace
I'm watching you
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by EdoDefence: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

I'm watching you

If you are confident enough vex me and see your fvck ups treated.

Even though I preach peace now I still have my other side.

Give peace a chance
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by flamingREED(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Until after 2023.
Re: Lets End Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2021
I make peace with peace lovers, I united with those who are not tribal bigots, I am nice to those who are nice but I will GIVE HELL to anyone who trys to take people for fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu The Adulterer And Igboho The Idolator; Choosing Between Sin And Crime / BREAKING: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Will Soon Be Free – Lawyer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.