Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House (48584 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) / What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by BlackfireX: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nuisance...

EFCC ought to have fire you illiterates for obstruction of justice
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by AniTech(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
mrbillz:
Them come back by 2am to pick him

2am in Epe?
That's the end of their journey! If you know, you know '
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by iamawara(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol EFCC come dey deny
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
....and the polity keeps heating up gradually, the people are fed up of all that is happening in Nigeria like I predicted years ago. Slowly but surely, a change is coming!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by BlackfireX: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubu

Will you keep kwayet, we are talking of that fat blob called ambode
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Northmall:
Please if he is a corrupt politician, allow EFCC to pick him up. A lot of us are suffering because of his likes.
EFCC no de see those ones in Aso Rock, eh?
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by DennisEche(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
I HATE THAT OLD CORRUPT DIRTY TEETH MAN.
WE NEVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE BULLION VAN

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Earlier today, operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC stormed the house of the former governor of Lagos State, Akinwumi Ambode.

In a video circulation across social media, the operatives supported by some security operatives drafted from the Nigerian police Force could be seen laying siege to the house of the former governor.

Reports however have it that residents around Ambode's house prevented the officers from gaining access into the building.

Watch the Video:
https://lailasnews.com/moment-epe-residents-stopped-efcc-from-entering-ambode-house/

EPE LAGOS RESIDENT MUST HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED IN EDO STATE.

Where Oshiomole wanted to embarrass a sitting governor using the state house of assembly but he was checkmated.

TINUBU DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by visionex: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Codes151:
We want the country to grow yet we hinder it!!

Why disturb the etc from carrying out its duties? Have you forgot they are paid with your money? Is ambode above the law?

If he’s guilty, he has to face the music
I beg go sidown, what did they do with thousands before him who were even more corrupt,selective witch-hunters

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by nwakibie3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Codes151:

Why disturb the etc from carrying out its duties? Have you forgot they are paid with your money? Is ambode above the law?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Legendguru: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by romenna: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
No pity for AMBO.
Him no smart
How can u be in charge of a state like lagos, and still kowtow before an old cargo

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by DJInfluence: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
no Worry, they will come back at night. EFCC with night arrest na 5&6.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubu

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Please is this kind of abusive username proper according to the forum rules?
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by airbrush: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
cucumbae:
The bullion van owner nko?

yoruba people need to buy liver for market seriously.one gun shot you go saw 100 meter race for free
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Emytexboy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
https://free.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCUrc_ZqhKNSzsJmOyiNXwyg%3Fsub_confirmation%3D1%26fbclid%3DIwAR2CcHUgfLzZQPDZLj8OgYxaK_1pXSpSCNKnoup1jSdgIgvaW_NtCZwZeh8&h=AT0CIxiguzqJmHKPXn8i2k622MfqgW2aAnfasPn2-1Bz6JmSvori4K9Efjepq31AoOqwFpxUgcNbLvugUEyaPZdDwJAmE6wtXfuN9LSbq3wZkWsznAZwe0Dhvmt_x7ZC5gdOk9XdJvnvIZlQSJaJxnmonFdAp71HU0q5m7XSWWUsORa0s7np0xIPfPrw_CQi2_roWx_s_ZALw7vejoj9un_lC0gGpERWGCnrBgJIo4Ayf0AcSnZtP8BoVGcxPNPt1C9HS5lwPl29kjlGAn6bTZR6_OhJT3ZbSGOiwBAm0k-NkypWFMnLWIhsZ6_pCt9Ouyte40lNoCD0QiMR6I2FvgN0vZ8dqxviRJPqdkvoG1PQ_AG33qLmBLJ9uAG0Lhui2VuhVnPbjQzphPNMk0tZ4WK6SMyFTD0uysJ9SETM5JGf8yfGPccZ6jmV6pJFmEd5ZMvkE9lbuFxnjBFMgiZc9chuDhTVL6rpWX7exnPKRgChms6xhuOfp6Xt8rT7c8f9LBZ8mBdAYHlwGb5DEPML2EcpIjryzFtZH1ifQ_FaqKEhP--yqvD1wLhGTTz8E0w-pjdTUzybyNFSQyEwyxDq8eLjM8S15l1cITPkKMxaJdLApaamo7ykZwhI4vqRZFvpiGZwGXHIevzAiLW5KbHLwOr4-hnCDMIfJxHc0_opnPll9k0HfQJQJEwhaJn0naLCG0iTdkq4VufFAcFeSqD9WAEQxySXAs4sZHnDwct3Dp5UxtgX8650a6jLenw35yIhqyA1LOr7TU2IN6LRnLpuC8sDrh6cnM8TyUVai8FrUzmSg2LafEZwooceaXjjhUZKGpqNDY8p1ATIkw-wQLcyqVeqDpUnEP81XDNf70FDN9ZdBt278JUwjuV1Angq2twbSoClbsO35bYGQGZxF3om8aToOSgq134eOD9ZNblEn9qaeO-AqO3W8WO3FH82cMSgOE2Vw8N73ZPKIqMUzNnUis_ZMkPXEUVvmaObk6IAiZ9eY8c4MTV0WQ
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by realestniggah: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
olaric:
It doesn't bother me whether or not they arrest him? I am neither APC nor PDP--all I know is that Ambode and Tinubu are thieves. It is just unfortunate that gullible Lagosians are allowing themselves to be used as pawns in the hands of these so-called politicians. For so many years, Ambode worked as a mole sort-of for Tinubu while he was in Fashola's cabinet. When he became governor, his past sins started catching up to him, and now "koboko" is falling on him big time. Every man that has plundered our commonwealth will have their dates with nemesis [history]; today it is Ambode, very soon, and I mean very soon it will be Tinubu and Buhari's turn.

Best comment so far
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by knightsTempler: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
See how they are hunting a governor that did a single term, but turn a blind eye on Tinubu that has converted Lagos state as a whole as Tinubu personal kingdom. George Orwell must have been thinking of Nigeria when wrote animal farm.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Codes151:

WE need an arrest of all guilty people, let them face the music in unison. We don't want selective prosecutions.

The whole Nigeria will rejoice if the looters are grabbed together

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Jaqenhghar: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
So they can gather to protect one foolish nigger but they cant gather to protest for the common good of every one

I hope Sowore is taking notes. These are the monkeys he risked his freedom for
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by mrbillz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
AniTech:

2am in Epe?
That's the end of their journey! If you know, you know '
It's so obvious Ambode has stepped on the wrong toes.
And i don't think they will stop at using the EFCC to get him, they will deploy every weapon in their Arsenal to get at him..

2 things I have learnt in life is not to offend the wrong person and choose my battles wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by SOJOSEPH(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
MY BROTHER, PLEASE BE CHOPPING THEIR PUNISHMENT ONE BY EACH.

IT IS THE TURN OF AMBODE AND CO TODAY.

AS THE LORD LIVES AND HIS SPIRIT IS ALIVE, TINUBU AND Co WILL SERVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS BEFORE THEY DIE.

THE GOD THAT PUNISHED NEBUCHADINERI IS STILL ALIVE AD HE SI THE GOD OF VENGEANCE. THE INNOCENT BLOOD (DEAD OR ALIVE) SHALL CONTINUE TO CRY AGAINST THEM.

cucumbae:
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Codes151(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
I agree sir! In as much as I don’t support this administration on certain things.
PrecisionFx:

WE need an arrest of all guilty people, let them face the music in unison. We don't want selective prosecutions.

The whole Nigeria will rejoice if the looters are grabbed together

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Unrated900(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kylekent59:
Power pass power

Everything is just complicated in this fuckingg country.

I wonder why they didn't allow this man finish his 2 terms complete.

It's like no one question the order from Asorock, just do as i tell you.

My brother true talk
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Codes151(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
I know all about that! Some switched parties and so on! But they have keep working... this administration has favored a lot of criminals but we shouldn’t stop persecuting. At some point they will all face the music
visionex:

I beg go sidown, what did they do with thousands before him who were even more corrupt,selective witch-hunters
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by truvine4u: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
All because of politics
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Klington: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
cucumbae:

He's an annoited one of the powers that be nah grin
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Codes151(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Get the point... avoid insulting every time!

I don’t support any party
mazimee:

Olodo
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Unrated900(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yorubas eating yoruba’s Leg
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Realcash224(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
God save operatives off Efcc today, they would have received Ekweremadu yarm treatment. I witness the scene in Epe today. Moral lesson to our politician, never forget your people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.