Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House (48572 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) / What EFCC? Ambode Hosts Epe Residents To January 1st Celebration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by rozayx5(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
AniTech:

2am in Epe?
That's the end of their journey! If you know, you know '

wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Skmoda360(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Neddstark:
Ambode better go to EFCC. Or stay in Epe all your life till you die. You have stepped on toes who want you to go down. I hope they deal with that silly wife of yours that abused the Anglican pastor.
grin
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by MrGerald(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tinubu would jail anybody that's not in agreement with him or perceived as enemy if he become president of this country, pmb will be far better than him.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kylekent59:
Power pass power

Everything is just complicated in this fuckingg country.

I wonder why they didn't allow this man finish his 2 terms complete.

It's like no one question the order from Asorock, just do as i tell you.

His two terms?? His entitlement is one term oga

Since when did winners of Guber election automatically become entitled to 2terms.??
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by oche2020: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
We know those that are guilty why not start from them, we just victimized people because they didn't follow the bosses orders to loot more funds. Selfish people
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by donaldde2: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Soon, Efcc will be useless like police.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by SOFTENGR: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lanrextop23333:
Youth consciousness is now at the peak..... Revolution coming
No revolution anywhere. We are too divided
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by LewinskyMon: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
cucumbae:
The bullion van owner nko?
tongue
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by esiri4jesu(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Looking for exclusive estate with class and tranquility?
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by DonMekino(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
in as much as u want to protect ambode bcoz u feel he's been "victimised", no political stooge is clean in this country... even the dirty deals he did with his godfathers would be documented and used against him while those on higher standing will exonerate themselves.... we are just in a mess... even the incumbent governor can be made a scapegoat if he falls out with the powers that be.... such a pity
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by LagosXYZ: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kylekent59:
Power pass power

Everything is just complicated in this fuckingg country.

I wonder why they didn't allow this man finish his 2 terms complete.

It's like no one question the order from Asorock, just do as i tell yo
u.

The principalites and powers in high places are making an example of him so SANWO OLU or anybody will not assume going against them for whatsoever reason. Mistake he made was trying to outshine his master after his first taste of power as governor. He should have waited and act like a fool until he is strong enough up the political ladder before he starts showing himself. Politicians don't respect the people they serve if not this was supposed to be allowed his 2nd term . I'm sure they won't stop until he probably goes to Jail. So sad.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by ikorodureporta: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
That's why it's good to live among yr people
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Okuda(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Codes151:
We want the country to grow yet we hinder it!!

Why disturb the efcc from carrying out its duties? Have you forgot they are paid with your money? Is ambode above the law?

If he’s guilty, he has to face the music

you are looking at it from another angle that makes no sense. people are angry. why? because nobody at the helm of the law is following and doing the right thing. this is the reason why people are showing solidarity with ex Gov Ambode and nothing else. why come for hik when Tinubu should be charged with money laundery in Feb abi na March. was Efcc Lagos office on Holidays them? what of Akpabio, Amaechi, Fashola and the rest of the host of others?
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Can Nigerians fight 4 their own rights like this?
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Codes151(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yes I was! What if the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi etc are safe today maybe another administration might do justice. That should deter the outcome. What a shame though... I understand your views... the situation we find our selves is bleeped
Okuda:

you are looking at it from another angle that makes no sense. people are angry. why? because nobody at the helm of the law is following and doing the right thing. this is the reason why people are showing solidarity with ex Gov Ambode and nothing else. why come for hik when Tinubu should be charged with money laundery in Feb abi na March. was Efcc Lagos office on Holidays them? what of Akpabio, Amaechi, Fashola and the rest of the host of others?
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Okuda(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Codes151:
Yes I was! What if the likes of Akpabio, Amaechi etc are safe today maybe another administration might do justice. That should deter the outcome. What a shame though... I understand your views... the situation we find our selves is bleeped

Ad Ganduje who should have resigned but went to get court order to stop investigation on hos bribery video. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by BrokenCock: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
omo youths don dey vex oh
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by chubinwa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
They brought this upon themselves.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Reference(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
You can see. There is no consensus on how to move forward in this country. You can imagine citizens preventing law men from investigating those who lead them with nose chains like cattle.

I repeat again. No three Nigerians agree on anything positive and progressive. We the citizens are directly responsible for the tragedy this country has become.

By what authority do these brigands have to demand for better governance from anyone in power in the future. May they swim in the troubles they stir with the laddle of sentiment.
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by orchman77: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
cucumbae:
The bullion van owner nko?
Son of Solomon�
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by ofem89(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kennitrust:
You don't have a father in politics

Politicians are only interested in what they can get from you

If you fail to be on the "use" side of your godfather, you will be made trash.

It better you die standing like a man, than dying like a goat on your knees.

Be a man if you want to be.

See how they have use Ambode and now, they are after any gain he must have made from his tenure.

The real thief is master in charge.

God, will I see a better Nigeria before I bow out of this life?

definitely you will see a better Nigeria want to encourage u never give up on this ur prayer cos you do it to encourage ur self n ur future generation
Re: Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House by Kennitrust(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
ofem89:

definitely you will see a better Nigeria want to encourage u never give up on this ur prayer cos you do it to encourage ur self n ur future generation
thank You

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. / The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.