Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? (9148 Views)

Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go? / Snail Greenhouse Construction / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by obstead200(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Pistotita:

My brother, the truth is bitter. After starting yours, I am certain you will not allow anyone come understudy you. For what? In this present Nigeria?

Apparently, the person you talked about was hoping he would sell products/services to you, or needed the money you want to pay him badly. Or maybe the person is a worker there and not the owner. Just to make some cash for himself/herself. That's the real truth, and eventually, the owner ran out of business as a result of bad administration, or maybe What we dont know about. Even people run out of good businesses. Different strokes for different folks. Such is life.

Bro/Sis, you have not done your research well. Market is the issue. Know the price you want to sell. Then, know the variety of the crop you want to buy. Go ando buy the exact variety, and practise exactly what you want to cultivate on the farm at home. Make thorough research. If you are a farmer, it should not be hard for you to do. No successful person will allow anyone to come understudy him/her.

Open a thread if you need to here, and I will definitely come around to assist you with suggestions. Others are here too to assist you.

In these days of kidnapping? It's not open field we are talking about sir. it's greenhouse farming. If I asked you to pay me for such service, it means that the greenhouses weren't mine, or I was in need of money seriously. I am sure you will understand when you finally get it right. Most people who I introduced it to did not visit me. As a matter of fact, I have never set my eyes on over 95% of people I have trained. I can start mentioning nairaland monikers running to over 50. And many of them got free training when I was free. That's me. I did not bring the skill with me to this world, and I don't think I am going with it when my God says it's time. Market is dynamic. No one is disturbing me.

But I want to say this sir/ma: your question is more of marketing. Is Greenhouse profitable? That's more of marketing research. So, I am curious why you are saying you want to understudy operations. And that you are a farmer you say you are...hmmm? I have seen a lot in this life sir. If you had carried your due deligent research, why didn't you tell the broke as.ses farmers that you had carried out a thorough research and you know it is profitable. And all you need is operational skill. But you asked if it is profitable. So, I was wondering what's up. And now, you are contradicting yourself.

Finally, I don't understand why excanny had to call me out on your thread. Looks fishy to me. I deliberately decided to address the issue squarely. If excanny and his gang do not stop this nonsense, they will be shocked what I can pull. I just pray all of you calm down on this nairaland, and stop ganging up. I am a gentle person minding my business, and trying to teach who want to learn.

Oga, I have given you what you need to do. It's straight forward for any farmer. All it takes is proper research to learn the rope of the business. Find out the variety you need go cultivate, buy it, get your pots, and start at home. Learn prunning, and know how to fertilize accurately. You can do it. The Internet is so filled with reaources. Everything I know, I know through self study. And I use whatsapp to communicate with people I know that are good in the field. And they are willing to assist me. After I was able to build trust to a level, they allowed me into their carcus. Na so life be. Not that you just approach people online to go understudy their farms in this present day of Nigeria. And I have assisted many people via the method too. Excanny Beware of your bad Belle. I have given you the very last warning.

Good luck!
at the bolded, let me help the OP reply you. He needs to understudy a greenhouse to know if it is possible to achieve cost leadership and hence see the possibility of having a profitable greenhouse.

As a poultry farmer, I achieve 2.5 kg with ₦1050. But I know there are farmers that achieve same with ₦1300 and others that achieve same with ₦850.
Do u think I won't like to understudy does who are cost leaders, in order to improve my own profitability?

Oga help the guy if u really believe your greenhouse is profitable. Stop all these Ur long epistle. Reserve it for the church 2mrw

3 Likes

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by elvisscientist(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by opelyem(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2019
obstead200:
at the bolded, let me help the OP reply you. He needs to understudy a greenhouse to know if it is possible to achieve cost leadership and hence see the possibility of having a profitable greenhouse.

As a poultry farmer, I achieve 2.5 kg with ₦1050. But I know there are farmers that achieve same with ₦1300 and others that achieve same with ₦850.
Do u think I won't like to understudy does who are cost leaders, in order to improve my own profitability?

Oga help the guy if u really believe your greenhouse is profitable. Stop all these Ur long epistle. Reserve it for the church 2mrw

This is what I am trying to communicate, perhaps my presentation is poor. Secondly, I will like to know acquire the necessary operational skills.
If anyone can be of help, I will be grateful.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
obstead200:

Hmmm! You tried. N1,050 to achieve 2.5kg is not bad. But can you explain further sir.

1. How many weeks do you get 2.5kg?
2. Which breed of broiler?
3. Which brand of feed?
4. Could you kindly state explicitly how your nutritional program is like?
5. Do you use pre-starter diet?
6. What can you really say are the top 5 factors that set you apart from other farmers, and that made you achieve 2.5kg?

Please note, I am not trying to ridicule you, or try to insult you, or test you. I'm after knowledge now.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
opelyem:

This is what I am trying to communicate, perhaps my presentation is poor. Secondly, I will like to know acquire the necessary operational skills.

Hmmmm!

Well, like it is said, a man hungry after knowledge does not mind insults. I am extremely careful these days because I have been burnt.

Please, allow me show you how to pull out figures. Just follow my discussion with the poultry guy. If you also know about poultry, you can add your answers. With the same method, you will pull out figures by yourself for the greenhouse you want to do. No one can deceive you if you arm yourself with marketing researching + mathematics. I know what I am saying. You are just going to copy during understudying time, and it's not the best for you. Learn how to fish it out yourself, so you can apply it to other businesses. This is my style. This is what I teach. Getting reliable figures is your first task, even before going out to understudy anyone.

Like I said earlier, I cannot open my farm to a total stranger. Nigeria is a delicate place. But you can learn from far from anyone. When trust is built, then, no problem with visiting trusted ones farms. I would not ask for such favor too until I proved to the person who I am.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by obstead200(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Pistotita:

Hmmm! You tried. N1,050 to achieve 2.5kg is not bad. But can you explain further sir.

1. How many week do you get 2.5kg?
2. Which breed of broiler?
3. Which brand of feed?
4. Could you kindly state explicitly how your nutritional program is like?
5. Did you use pre-starter diet?
6. What can you really say are the top 5 factors that sets you apart from other farmers, and that made you achieve 2.5kg?

Please note, I am not trying to ridicule you, or try to insult you, or test you. I'm after knowledge now.
I promise to discuss how we do it in detail by 2mrw. If I forget, please quote me and I will respond.
Right now, business calls.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by TangoAlpha: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
opelyem:
I am so much interested in this farming system. I even got an acre of land for this purpose. However, when I travel around the country, I see a lot of abandoned greenhouses. Of recent, I saw another one that was really functional being closed down. Please, is it because it is not profitable? I need contributions from expert please. The other time I found a supplier of greenhouse materials, he was begging me for a job, saying I am a big man. This has been delaying me from going into farming.

I do not have a greenhouse...yet. But I got close to getting one recently. I might know a bit about the challenges from my little research.

Let me share the little I know.

1) The person that told you to draw your inference from the the large number of greenhouses closing down all around is on point. Many have gotten their fingers burnt by greenhouse farming in this country. But you should be aware that many are also running greenhouse farming successfully in this same country. You need to understand what stands the two categories of investors apart. Please do further research.

2)It appears that many of the earliest new generation farmers that dabbled into greenhouse farming installed greenhouses that were not tropicalized. The temperatures in the greenhouses were too hot for the crops to survive or thrive well. The crops either died off, or gave abysmal yields. The potential solution was to install climate control, the 'best' being airconditioners. Running costs with A/C, considering costs of power, erodes off the profit margin, if any. This is why greenhouses in Jos area and areas with similar temperature profiles stand better chances of success; with respect to temperatures.

3) Next, people matured into ventilated greenhouses. This alleviated the challenges with high temperatures. The next problem was (and still is)
with humidity. Humidity is crazily high in the South. This predisposes southern farms (even open field farmers) to a lot of challenges with fungi and bacteria problems that the northern farmers typically don't have to bother about. There are solutions, but they are expensive. Humidifiers, A/Cs, cooling pads, and High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans. HVLS fans, probably hold the most promise in terms of total cost of ownership versus efficiency for us here in the south. Again, if your greenhouse is in the north, provided it is ventilated, humidity isn't so much of your headache.

4) Apparently, greenhouse farmers in the south struggle to break into the market, the so called standard market. When they eventually do, they are unable to stay there for long; reportedly because, buyers shift the goal posts and fail to honor agreements. Greenhouse farmers are already priced out of the open markets because of the huge costs incurred with temperature and humidity controls, among others. the farmer is forced to close shop.

5) Net houses are a close approximation to the greenhouses. It would seem that a number of people are successfully running nethouses even in the south.

Some of my claims might be wrong, because I haven't actually run a greenhouse. I just made some research and asked some questions; and finally decided to put the plans to invest on hold while my scarce funds go elsewhere...for now.

Also bear in mind that there are many other factors that entrepreneurs face in this country that make the business environment unfavorable for the survival of any business. Then farming in general is also a tough venture that attracts a lot of headache in this country. Then you can graduate to the challenges of greenhouse farming.

Business problems in Nigeria. Then Farming problems in Nigeria. Then Greenhouse problems in Nigeria.

I hope this helps you focus the direction of your research?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by dgitrader(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
obstead200:
u are just pathetic. From my experience, people like u who go about attacking everyone that does not hold their point of view are usually those to be wary of. They are insecure because they know they are trying to sell lies to other people. So anyone trying to stop them from selling lies becomes an instant enemy.
People who hold real value and integrity will never act the way you are acting.

We know your type

I looked up his profile and discovered from series of his posts that his mental health is questionable. The guy actually needs help and not chastisement. His problem is beyond his failed greenhouses or Nairaland.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
dgitrader:

I looked up his profile and discovered from series of his posts that his mental health is questionable. The guy actually needs help and not chastisement. His problem is beyond his failed greenhouses or Nairaland.

Dgitrader or mile12Trader, nice one you have closed for the week. Don't forget your every evening pain reliever. At least, that's a better job than the other hacking, scamming activities of yours. Pretender! Man that has tried contacting me that I blocked his as.s. You people don't get tired.

I am a patient person, waiting for the person who said he will answer my questions. Personally, I don't understand why you people are all id.iots. If you will debate, do it nicely. That's how these foo.lish nasty people attacked orga.nicfoods. If it's debate, do it honorably, and don't attack people's businesses and activities. I can count many people you idio.ts have attacked. I am a solid rock. Mad people. Not your fault. It's fault of the owner of this forum. I blame him. Just not really caring about his customers. One will even write him to do something about these scams on nairaland, and he does absolutely nothing. It's getting too much. I had to cry out the other day another m.ad friend of this idi.ot was trying to sell Marijuana on nairaland.

Just imagine how he is spoiling a business his generations cannot afford to set up because of poverty. I decided not to respond to the other one this morning cos I want to get something from him. Let's wait and see. Na by force to consult? They begged me with money to come to their farms, I rejected it. Are you people not tired? Why are you all so desperately wicked? Not your fault. It's Seun's. He's responsible for these nonsenses on this forum. Even mods are all silent. I have never heard a case nairaland tries to investage dispute on this site.

You are all cra.zy on this platform. Wetin?

TangoAlpha:

I do not have a greenhouse...yet. But I got close to getting one recently. I might know a bit about the challenges from my little research.

Let me share the little I know.

1) The person that told you to draw your inference from the the large number of greenhouses closing down all around is on point. Many have gotten their fingers burnt by greenhouse farming in this country. But you should be aware that many are also running greenhouse farming successfully in this same country. You need to understand what stands the two categories of investors apart. Please do further research.

2)It appears that many of the earliest new generation farmers that dabbled into greenhouse farming installed greenhouses that were not tropicalized. The temperatures in the greenhouses were too hot for the crops to survive or thrive well. The crops either died off, or gave abysmal yields. The potential solution was to install climate control, the 'best' being airconditioners. Running costs with A/C, considering costs of power, erodes off the profit margin, if any. This is why greenhouses in Jos area and areas with similar temperature profiles stand better chances of success; with respect to temperatures.

3) Next, people matured into ventilated greenhouses. This alleviated the challenges with high temperatures. The next problem was (and still is)
with humidity. Humidity is crazily high in the South. This predisposes southern farms (even open field farmers) to a lot of challenges with fungi and bacteria problems that the northern farmers typically don't have to bother about. There are solutions, but they are expensive. Humidifiers, A/Cs, cooling pads, and High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans. HVLS fans, probably hold the most promise in terms of total cost of ownership versus efficiency for us here in the south. Again, if your greenhouse is in the north, provided it is ventilated, humidity isn't so much of your headache.

4) Apparently, greenhouse farmers in the south struggle to break into the market, the so called standard market. When they eventually do, they are unable to stay there for long; reportedly because, buyers shift the goal posts and fail to honor agreements. Greenhouse farmers are already priced out of the open markets because of the huge costs incurred with temperature and humidity controls, among others. the farmer is forced to close shop.

5) Net houses are a close approximation to the greenhouses. It would seem that a number of people are successfully running nethouses even in the south.

Some of my claims might be wrong, because I haven't actually run a greenhouse. I just made some research and asked some questions; and finally decided to put the plans to invest on hold while my scarce funds go elsewhere...for now.

Also bear in mind that there are many other factors that entrepreneurs face in this country that make the business environment unfavorable for the survival of any business. Then farming in general is also a tough venture that attracts a lot of headache in this country. Then you can graduate to the challenges of greenhouse farming.

Business problems in Nigeria. Then Farming problems in Nigeria. Then Greenhouse problems in Nigeria.

I hope this helps you focus the direction of your research?
Oga, you better be careful the way you send out info thinking you are contributing to the betterment of the society. These boys ma.d seriously on nairaland ooo. You will be shocked what you will start experiencing as soon as they feel you are a threat to their ego or whatever. Over 90% users here are terrible. They are bullies too. But it's counter bullying they understand. It's not a joke. I am serious. I am seriously considering abandoning this thing. A place you try to contribute but it's hacking and scamming you meet. It's obvious nairaland does not have any solution. Just imagine how they consistently hack front page to drop porn and lotto on every da.mn front page news with different accounts. Every front page news. Every....All. Thats a robot working. A terrible vir.us. Is it that easy to be opening different emails every min. These boys aren't joking. 80 naijas arrested recently for cyber fraud.

It's better to leave nairaland. I think things will never get better here. I don't understand why people are desperate to destroy success.

It's time I left.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by opelyem(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
TangoAlpha, thank you. I got all these points in my research too but I thought maybe these challenges have been overcome. Well, perhaps I will have to shelve that idea on greenhouse for now and continue my open farming system since there is not yet clear pathway to follow.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2019
opelyem:
TangoAlpha, thank you. I got all these points in my research too but I thought maybe these challenges have been overcome. Well, perhaps I will have to shelve that idea on greenhouse for now and continue my open farming system since there is not yet clear pathway to follow.

Open Field cucumber Sales
Highest Price now = N5,000 per 40 - 42kg bag. Previously sold in 35kg bags. This is around N125 per bag. This period is the highest sales peak, though can rise to N7000 or more if scarce but I doubt it since everyone is rushing into it. Most farmers achieve around 2kg fruits per plants. Murano, Tokyo, Darina, Cu999, Greengo, etc. Including those RZ seeds too.

Greenhouse Cucumber
Lowest price = N200 per kg, a bag = N8,000 minimum. This is a terrible price. Woeful. It's average price is N400 - N600 per kg. So that the same bag is N16,000 to N24,000. I usually sell around this range. There are minis, Dutch, Japanese, Beit Alpha, etc. Harvest can last 4 or more months. A plant can produce up to 40 - 65 cucumbers of some varieties. Can you see the huge difference? These are highly prolific cultivars. 1,000 plants inside greenhouse which give average of 7kg (just ok but not that superb) will give you N2.8 million naira sales. in 3 months.

Questions:
How much did you use to set up the greenhouse?
How many workers are needed to maintain it?
How much do you pay workers as salary?

Compare with open field farmers cultivate 10,000 plants and still get less than 300 bags with 3 to 5 workers working like German machines. Cost of input = times 10 lesser than open field. But like 5 - 10 times more than yield with around 1/8 - 1/4 of open field planting area.

If you carry out your research accurately, there is no way you will not see the huge difference. When I say the ones shouting up there have interior motives, trust me, I know what I am saying. And if you have been making researches and cannot see this, then, I don't know how to help you.

Nairaland farmers always shout greenhouse is not profitable. Why? They always use Roma Tomato to make sales forecast. Must they cultivate Roma Tomato in greenhouse? Instead of them to go out and make thorough market research, they are here shouting when many are cashing easy money. Oga, go out and make real market research. No one brought it from heaven. If I see you put in effort, I will assist you.

You will be shocked the kind of "German machine" some of these Shoprite agents will pull to your farm when you are in the click. They are extremely rich. Obviously you cannot gain direct access to Shoprite, but perhaps to other stores. Have you tried going to the stores yourself? Yet you are just asking questions here. Have you really seen people open up here on nairaland? Go read my thread and get more facts and better approach to get it done. Maybe I am the only one bursting greenhouse secrets, yet some "olodos" (like how yoruba call them) are showing highest fo.olish.ness here

And there are crops you can still sell without shoprite. Go out and make thorough research. 10 of my friends are regular cherry tomato growers. 1 kg is over N1,000. There are special peppers which are around N1,500 per kg during wet season, and can be around N400 to N600 during dry season if you have a very good agent or source of selling your product.

Cold loving plants are extremely expensive. Get all those high crops first, and then you know what you can produce. You are taking the road to failure by going to copy someone else. There are many failures out there. Those who went to meet consultants. Lol. They just bought those useless structures. And I don't attend to new comers because they also start talking about bamboos, mosquito nets, etc. Why will they not fail? If you can get a good bamboo craft man, fine. But they always build potential rocks which collapse on farmers' heads. And when you hear the construction charges, one begins to wonder if people are really alright. Some even go to China to import nets. I told some people about the kind of net to use, and the price. They quickly went to China to get similar product. And one was my close friend. I am not sure if I have written the story here. He even "dashed" it to my face that I hyped the price. I just said OK. Fast forward 13 months later, his wife phoned me how sick he was. After battling with him, doctors said exposure to radio active rays is affecting him. I rushed to his farm to get sample of the net for test. Viola! He got cancer net from China. Since that day, I stopped telling people about my new discoveries. China is a real curse in many ways to Africa.

The main issue is: can you produce consistently? Why do you need to understudy anyone? No one will allow you. Perhaps a worker might because he needs the money. But if the owner is aware of such, the worker is gone. Only an owner who wants to sell products or services has such time and will take the huge risk. Are you not scared of going to a stranger in this present day Nigeria yourself?

Greenhouse business is extremely profitable. Work on this info you have here again. Learn to make market research. With it, you don't need to come and ask anyone here. You will see it clearly if profitable or not. If you understand what market research is, and you can carry it out yourself, you will be embarrassed that you pushed this topic out. And you will definitely laughed at yourself later, but it's all part of the learning process. Infact, you will definitely hit yourself in the head asking people what is profitable, and what is not. You have the tool to use. It's called market research. Use it. There is no way you will carry it out and not see how highly profitable greenhouse is. It is not Roma Tomato you cultivate in it. And nairaland experts are fond of using Mile 12 basket market to analyse it. Those in greenhouse business always laugh at them. I know you can do it if you really want to set it up. Return here to say I am a liar after your research.

You do not need to open your market here or open your research here if you don't want to do it all over again because boys are not smiling. They will hijack your effort. It's not a huge market share. So, get your share from the market, and try to be consistent with it. If you get one honest agent who takes N600 per kg of cukes from you, and you let people you don't trust know him, they will make him tell you that the price is N150 to N200. It's why everyone in the business always are wary of new comers. There are some people who I have introduced to agents, they started telling the agents they can supply at very cheap prices, and that the agents don't need to get anything from me again. The agents phoned me that who are the betrayers I sent to them. I was shocked. Since the time, I don't assist unless I know the person very well. The agents know that consistency is what matters. And that's why they stick around me. I have direct access to many stores too. I got all through market research.

Therefore, I don't understand the noise about no clear path in the business. It's the best. Very profitable. Highly profitable. Extremely profitable. I can introduce anyone who is trust worthy.

Good luck sir!

2 Likes

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2019
obstead200:
I promise to discuss how we do it in detail by 2mrw. If I forget, please quote me and I will respond.
Right now, business calls.

When you wanted to abuse and insult, no one needed to remind you, but when it was time to give useful information there is need to remind you. You are a clown.

You have posted after your useless promise. Imb.eci.les are actually forgetful. That is the truth. How come you forgot about your promise even making posting in nairaland, and even coming online several times? I patiently waited to see your reactions, and you really proved me right. I don't know why I must remind a grown up adult to fulfill a promise made when he was not reminded to bully or insult at the time he did it.

You better return to the drawing board and give in more effort. Boys are making 3 to 3.5 kg in 7 - 8 weeks, and even spending less, and you are comparing yourself with the ones that are below you. I checked your profile too, and all I read are questions questions, help me, help me. I don't know you (and I will not easily judge you like how you judged the kind of person I am), but I did not read a single post you rendered one assistance, or solved any problem anyone has. It's more like...hey who has used this concentrate? Help me! How is this concentrate? Is it good for layers? Who have you really helped? To even come online to give simple info is hard. And you have been online many times after your useless promise. I knew there was more to your attitude. Oga, you don't know about greenhouse. So, shut up. Who cares about your style of nursing your broilers. Who cares?

obstead200:
Bros I know ur type. And I know your game.
Soon, a fool will contact u privately and ask you to consult for him. Then u will milk him dry and ruin him. Na God go punish people like u.
Greenhouse koo, redhouse ni.
I made a very objective submission stating why greenhouses are not profitable in Nigeria, and u are calling me a broke a.sse. I am not even into crop farming FYI. I am a poultry farmer, unlike u who is a failed greenhouse farmer.

Oya show the OP a successful greenhouse let him go and understudy now. Is that so hard for u to do? Scammer!!!
Id.iotic imb.ecile

If after reading that I don't consult, and you choose to still contact me privately for consultation, are you not the imbe.cile that you called yourself? You clearly read I don't want your consulting fee, and you still think you should contact me. Who does that? No one, except you perhaps.

It's just little patience that is needed to show your motive here. Oga, it cannot work. Go out and make market research. Stop sending boys to hack me. You are all failures. If you return you are getting absolutely no response again from me. You want to shine with your poultry. Lol. But there are still better farmers who I know. Even on this nairaland, we have the likes of Tur.ks and Emma.Chille. Who you be? Go park for one side. Very selfish man. And he is saying one should throw his farm open to a total new stranger. Like he is going to do it. You that can't release info here. If you like release whatever you have that is your useless secret, if you like hold on to it. Who cares?

Who is the real im.be.cile? Let the readers judge the case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by dgitrader(m): 4:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Pistotita:

Dgitrader [s]or mile12Trader, nice one you have closed for the week. Don't forget your every evening pain reliever. At least, that's a better job than the other hacking, scamming activities of yours. Pretender! Man that has tried contacting me that I blocked his as.s. You people don't get tired.

I am a patient person, waiting for the person who said he will answer my questions. Personally, I don't understand why you people are all id.iots. If you will debate, do it nicely. That's how these foo.lish nasty people attacked orga.nicfoods. If it's debate, do it honorably, and don't attack people's businesses and activities. I can count many people you idio.ts have attacked. I am a solid rock. Mad people. Not your fault. It's fault of the owner of this forum. I blame him. Just not really caring about his customers. One will even write him to do something about these scams on nairaland, and he does absolutely nothing. It's getting too much. I had to cry out the other day another m.ad friend of this idi.ot was trying to sell Marijuana on nairaland.

Just imagine how he is spoiling a business his generations cannot afford to set up because of poverty. I decided not to respond to the other one this morning cos I want to get something from him. Let's wait and see. Na by force to consult? They begged me with money to come to their farms, I rejected it. Are you people not tired? Why are you all so desperately wicked? Not your fault. It's Seun's. He's responsible for these nonsenses on this forum. Even mods are all silent. I have never heard a case nairaland tries to investage dispute on this site.

You are all cra.zy on this platform. Wetin?

Oga, you better be careful the way you send out info thinking you are contributing to the betterment of the society. These boys ma.d seriously on nairaland ooo. You will be shocked what you will start experiencing as soon as they feel you are a threat to their ego or whatever. Over 90% users here are terrible. They are bullies too. But it's counter bullying they understand. It's not a joke. I am serious. I am seriously considering abandoning this thing. A place you try to contribute but it's hacking and scamming you meet. It's obvious nairaland does not have any solution. Just imagine how they consistently hack front page to drop porn and lotto on every da.mn front page news with different accounts. Every front page news. Every....All. Thats a robot working. A terrible vir.us. Is it that easy to be opening different emails every min. These boys aren't joking. 80 naijas arrested recently for cyber fraud.

It's better to leave nairaland. I think things will never get better here. I don't understand why people are desperate to destroy success. [/s]

It's time I left.
go and take your medication! werey grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by opelyem(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pistotita:

Open Field cucumber Sales
Highest Price now = N5,000 per 40 - 42kg bag. Previously sold in 35kg bags. This is around N125 per bag. This period is the highest sales peak, though can rise to N7000 or more if scarce but I doubt it since everyone is rushing into it. Most farmers achieve around 2kg fruits per plants. Murano, Tokyo, Darina, Cu999, Greengo, etc. Including those RZ seeds too.

Greenhouse Cucumber
Lowest price = N200 per kg, a bag = N8,000 minimum. This is a terrible price. Woeful. It's average price is N400 - N600 per kg. So that the same bag is N16,000 to N24,000. I usually sell around this range. There are minis, Dutch, Japanese, Beit Alpha, etc. Harvest can last 4 or more months. A plant can produce up to 40 - 65 cucumbers of some varieties. Can you see the huge difference? These are highly prolific cultivars. 1,000 plants inside greenhouse which give average of 7kg (just ok but not that superb) will give you N2.8 million naira sales. in 3 months.

Questions:
How much did you use to set up the greenhouse?
How many workers are needed to maintain it?
How much do you pay workers as salary?

Compare with open field farmers cultivate 10,000 plants and still get less than 300 bags with 3 to 5 workers working like German machines. Cost of input = times 10 lesser than open field. But like 5 - 10 times more than yield with around 1/8 - 1/4 of open field planting area.

If you carry out your research accurately, there is no way you will not see the huge difference. When I say the ones shouting up there have interior motives, trust me, I know what I am saying. And if you have been making researches and cannot see this, then, I don't know how to help you.

Nairaland farmers always shout greenhouse is not profitable. Why? They always use Roma Tomato to make sales forecast. Must they cultivate Roma Tomato in greenhouse? Instead of them to go out and make thorough market research, they are here shouting when many are cashing easy money. Oga, go out and make real market research. No one brought it from heaven. If I see you put in effort, I will assist you.

You will be shocked the kind of "German machine" some of these Shoprite agents will pull to your farm when you are in the click. They are extremely rich. Obviously you cannot gain direct access to Shoprite, but perhaps to other stores. Have you tried going to the stores yourself? Yet you are just asking questions here. Have you really seen people open up here on nairaland? Go read my thread and get more facts and better approach to get it done. Maybe I am the only one bursting greenhouse secrets, yet some "olodos" (like how yoruba call them) are showing highest fo.olish.ness here

And there are crops you can still sell without shoprite. Go out and make thorough research. 10 of my friends are regular cherry tomato growers. 1 kg is over N1,000. There are special peppers which are around N1,500 per kg during wet season, and can be around N400 to N600 during dry season if you have a very good agent or source of selling your product.

Cold loving plants are extremely expensive. Get all those high crops first, and then you know what you can produce. You are taking the road to failure by going to copy someone else. There are many failures out there. Those who went to meet consultants. Lol. They just bought those useless structures. And I don't attend to new comers because they also start talking about bamboos, mosquito nets, etc. Why will they not fail? If you can get a good bamboo craft man, fine. But they always build potential rocks which collapse on farmers' heads. And when you hear the construction charges, one begins to wonder if people are really alright. Some even go to China to import nets. I told some people about the kind of net to use, and the price. They quickly went to China to get similar product. And one was my close friend. I am not sure if I have written the story here. He even "dashed" it to my face that I hyped the price. I just said OK. Fast forward 13 months later, his wife phoned me how sick he was. After battling with him, doctors said exposure to radio active rays is affecting him. I rushed to his farm to get sample of the net for test. Viola! He got cancer net from China. Since that day, I stopped telling people about my new discoveries. China is a real curse in many ways to Africa.

The main issue is: can you produce consistently? Why do you need to understudy anyone? No one will allow you. Perhaps a worker might because he needs the money. But if the owner is aware of such, the worker is gone. Only an owner who wants to sell products or services has such time and will take the huge risk. Are you not scared of going to a stranger in this present day Nigeria yourself?

Greenhouse business is extremely profitable. Work on this info you have here again. Learn to make market research. With it, you don't need to come and ask anyone here. You will see it clearly if profitable or not. If you understand what market research is, and you can carry it out yourself, you will be embarrassed that you pushed this topic out. And you will definitely laughed at yourself later, but it's all part of the learning process. Infact, you will definitely hit yourself in the head asking people what is profitable, and what is not. You have the tool to use. It's called market research. Use it. There is no way you will carry it out and not see how highly profitable greenhouse is. It is not Roma Tomato you cultivate in it. And nairaland experts are fond of using Mile 12 basket market to analyse it. Those in greenhouse business always laugh at them. I know you can do it if you really want to set it up. Return here to say I am a liar after your research.

You do not need to open your market here or open your research here if you don't want to do it all over again because boys are not smiling. They will hijack your effort. It's not a huge market share. So, get your share from the market, and try to be consistent with it. If you get one honest agent who takes N600 per kg of cukes from you, and you let people you don't trust know him, they will make him tell you that the price is N150 to N200. It's why everyone in the business always are wary of new comers. There are some people who I have introduced to agents, they started telling the agents they can supply at very cheap prices, and that the agents don't need to get anything from me again. The agents phoned me that who are the betrayers I sent to them. I was shocked. Since the time, I don't assist unless I know the person very well. The agents know that consistency is what matters. And that's why they stick around me. I have direct access to many stores too. I got all through market research.

Therefore, I don't understand the noise about no clear path in the business. It's the best. Very profitable. Highly profitable. Extremely profitable. I can introduce anyone who is trust worthy.

Good luck sir!

Wow. You just give a good explanation for me and I get you more clearly now. Honestly, what limited me after doing my market research at shopping malls was the lack of knowledge of the operational cost of greenhouse. This is what I really want to know. The cost of running the greenhouse itself. Like I told you, I even bought an acre of land for greenhouse, I really want to do it, and I am still making the research.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
opelyem:

Wow. You just give a good explanation for me and I get you more clearly now. Honestly, what limited me after doing my market research at shopping malls was the lack of knowledge of the operational cost of greenhouse. This is what I really want to know. The cost of running the greenhouse itself. Like I told you, I even bought an acre of land for greenhouse, I really want to do it, and I am still making the research.

1. Have you ever cultivated any kind of veggie in open field?

2. From your market research, have you truly identified crops that you found interesting and highly profitable? I am not asking you to blow it open here if you don't want to (Infact, I don't want you to). I just want to be sure you follow the right path.

3. Have you got any contact who asked for samples of your product?

4. Do you understand the supplying chain value of the malls you want to supply? And do you know the exact spot the offtaker is on the value chain? (Again, I am not interested to know the malls you went to, and there is no need to tell me here).

These are questions you really need to answer first. After, you move to production analysis. If you have covered the above, I will throw some more questions which will show me clearly if you have done it or not. That's the truth. It's not that I want to rough handle anyone, but this aspect of production needs a well qualified producer with sound mind. Consistency is the KEY. Leave production aside for now, and re-evaluate your marketing research based on the questions in this post.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by obstead200(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pistotita:

When you wanted to abuse and insult, no one needed to remind you, but when it was time to give useful information there is need to remind you. You are a clown.

You have posted after your useless promise. Imb.eci.les are actually forgetful. That is the truth. How come you forgot about your promise even making posting in nairaland, and even coming online several times? I patiently waited to see your reactions, and you really proved me right. I don't know why I must remind a grown up adult to fulfill a promise made when he was not reminded to bully or insult at the time he did it.

You better return to the drawing board and give in more effort. Boys are making 3 to 3.5 kg in 7 - 8 weeks, and even spending less, and you are comparing yourself with the ones that are below you. I checked your profile too, and all I read are questions questions, help me, help me. I don't know you (and I will not easily judge you like how you judged the kind of person I am), but I did not read a single post you rendered one assistance, or solved any problem anyone has. It's more like...hey who has used this concentrate? Help me! How is this concentrate? Is it good for layers? Who have you really helped? To even come online to give simple info is hard. And you have been online many times after your useless promise. I knew there was more to your attitude. Oga, you don't know about greenhouse. So, shut up. Who cares about your style of nursing your broilers. Who cares?

If after reading that I don't consult, and you choose to still contact me privately for consultation, are you not the imbe.cile that you called yourself? You clearly read I don't want your consulting fee, and you still think you should contact me. Who does that? No one, except you perhaps.

It's just little patience that is needed to show your motive here. Oga, it cannot work. Go out and make market research. Stop sending boys to hack me. You are all failures. If you return you are getting absolutely no response again from me. You want to shine with your poultry. Lol. But there are still better farmers who I know. Even on this nairaland, we have the likes of Tur.ks and Emma.Chille. Who you be? Go park for one side. Very selfish man. And he is saying one should throw his farm open to a total new stranger. Like he is going to do it. You that can't release info here. If you like release whatever you have that is your useless secret, if you like hold on to it. Who cares?

Who is the real im.be.cile? Let the readers judge the case.

someone told me u have a mental issue. I am inclined to agree. But let me humour u sha.
I was only trying to draw an example of why an understudy is important even when u know everything about Ur field. That was why I said what I said about my farm.

Now to answer u and put the devil in you to shame. This is what I do.
1. I go for quality birds.
2. I try to scale up to reduce some controllable costs. No need to brood 100chicks in a space that can take 300. U will still spend the same cost heating and lighting the place.
3. I designed my brooding houses to reduce both heating and lighting duration. I only need to heat it at night and also maximum daylight enters the place thru transparent screen covers
I use finger battery powered torches to light the place at night
4. I feed them with Koudij concentrates.
5. I plan medication regimens to ensure I do them before the birds are 5 weeks old. After 5 weeks, medication is very expensive because they drink a lot of water. So I foresee illness and nip it in the bud.
6. I sort the birds at 4 weeks. Smaller ones will have space to eat well and grower faster.

1 Like

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
@opelyem

Don't let these guys distract you. Just focus and continue your research. With due deligence, you will get it. If you check the news lately, the main subject everywhere is hatred within Nigerians. And the main cause is poverty. Just pay more attention. Everyone has seen it clearly the dangers of poverty.

I simply tested that one with simple questions, he was online many times, but refused to answer them. With carefulness, you will eliminate distractors. You can see that they have nothing more to show you that it is not profitable. It's how us.eless poor people behave. He was not reminded to be abusive, but had to be reminded to give answers to help others in the poultry business. And again, not reminded but very fast to put someone to shame. No business call when he was about shaming another. lol Did anyone remind him again before he replied? You start knowing them with simply psychology. And is that not a clear signal he actually forgot to take his medication? You know that mad people always think others are mad. Go check the chief poultry profile. All his life is to ask and not give. Who needs his formular. You need to be careful because stylishly they will ask you to allow them visit your farm. "Guy, you don enter am be that ooo". Not until you relocate your farm will you enjoy your site again. And not until you get rid of the workers they have corrupted. I've seen so much in this field.

I deliberately faced them. And it's just psychology. Like I said, I will know who is with good motive. So far, you have shown traces of someone with good intention. They have sent many people behind scene to bait me. Just go research that excanny too. There is one guy in poultry and piggery section (I love that guy) who is always blasting him. Go through my thread on Agric investment and you will have a nice time with the way the guy rough handled him. If I had not blasted him, he would have continued his pranks. And might be he's the one using either of these other two monikers.

My bro/sis, just ignore them and move on. I am willing to help anyone who is committed to install greenhouse for vegetables production. It's very rewarding. I assure you that you will not regret it if you do it the right way. Haters gat nothing to say again. I will continue shutting them up.

After your marketing, I will show you how to work on your production. As soon as I am sure you are a qualified candidate, I may consider attaching you with some boys. It may be open field, but it's the same principle (Just need to know veggie farming with drip, optimizing production using mulch, fertigation, and did other techniques). Not promising anything. But if you know what uou are doing, it's very possible you teach yourself.

Again, just ignore all negative comments from hence forth. And focus on what you want to do. Bro/Sis, you are in for a highly profitable venture. Extremely profitable. Very easy to make cool money with greenhouse.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by obstead200(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pistotita:
@opelyem

Don't let these guys distract you. Just focus and continue your research. With due deligence, you will get it. If you check the news lately, the main subject everywhere is hatred within Nigerians. And the main cause is poverty. Just pay more attention. Everyone has seen it clearly the dangers of poverty.

I simply tested that one with simple questions, he was online many times, but refused to answer them. With carefulness, you will eliminate distractors. You can see that they have nothing more to show you that it is not profitable. It's how us.eless poor people behave. He was not reminded to be abusive, but had to be reminded to give answers to help others in the poultry business. And again, not reminded but very fast to put someone to shame. No business call when he was about shaming another. lol Did anyone remind him again before he replied? You start knowing them with simply psychology. And is that not a clear signal he actually forgot to take his medication? You know that mad people always think others are mad. Go check the chief poultry profile. All his life is to ask and not give. Who needs his formular. You need to be careful because stylishly they will ask you to allow them visit your farm. "Guy, you don enter am be that ooo". Not until you relocate your farm will you enjoy your site again. And not until you get rid of the workers they have corrupted. I've seen so much in this field.

I deliberately faced them. And it's just psychology. Like I said, I will know who is with good motive. So far, you have shown traces of someone with good intention. They have sent many people behind scene to bait me. Just go research that excanny too. There is one guy in poultry and piggery section (I love that guy) who is always blasting him. Go through my thread on Agric investment and you will have a nice time with the way the guy rough handled him. If I had not blasted him, he would have continued his pranks. And might be he's the one using either of these other two monikers.

My bro/sis, just ignore them and move on. I am willing to help anyone who is committed to install greenhouse for vegetables production. It's very rewarding. I assure you that you will not regret it if you do it the right way. Haters gat nothing to say again. I will continue shutting them up.

After your marketing, I will show you how to work on your production. As soon as I am sure you are a qualified candidate, I may consider attaching you with some boys. It may be open field, but it's the same principle (Just need to know veggie farming with drip, optimizing production using mulch, fertigation, and did other techniques). Not promising anything. But if you know what uou are doing, it's very possible you teach yourself.

Again, just ignore all negative comments from hence forth. And focus on what you want to do. Bro/Sis, you are in for a highly profitable venture. Extremely profitable. Very easy to make cool money with greenhouse.
oga, infact Ur own dey Ur body.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by excanny: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
obstead200:
oga, infact Ur own dey Ur body.

The kid has a very bad attitude. Very rubbish fellow. Psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by jethro2: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
opelyem:

We have a great climate structure that support all year growing of crops.

Greenhouse are used in cold climates for season extension

Greenhouse profitability is over hyped

Greenhouse might be useful to prevent acid rain touching the leaf of your tomatoes and sweet peppers in rainy season.

The price offered by the chain stores are not worth the greenhouse investment

Minimum of 4 - 6 greenhouses is required to supply all year round to chain stores

I will suggest you understudy those that have functional greenhouse before committing a dime
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Op,

Don't go anywhere to understudy any failure. I am telling you. Let them not confuse you. It's all trick. Na to collect your money. I can take permission from someone who is working on hydroponic system. He sent me the pictures yesterday. It was a pilot at his backyard. He carried out market research as instructed, and saw it clearly that it is very profitable. He showed me step by step of all. And I gave him the info needed. He is even doing aeroponics. Don't be scared my brother. You are not going to lose kobo. They don't know about it. What they don't know, they cannot advise you.

My approach:
1. market research
2. Pilot with like 10 to 20 plants
3. You can do open field of the size of your greenhouse after.
3. Move to farm and get it done.

There are greenhouses for tropics. Interpretation is what separates succesful people. There is no photocopy instruction tropical greenhouse on the internet. What they saw are temperate ones so they cannot use the principles and apply it to tropics. That's their problems.

Go and research Beit Alpha cukes from Isreal. It is made for tropics. It can resist 42C. and very profolic. Do they know about it? Is that made for temperate climatic condition. Though, there are new ones for temperate weather too. And it's ability to resist mildew under high humidity is high. Good knowledge of the variety to use and doing a good pilot is the key. They failed because they don't know about it. OP, you can do it. Make your research and leave side distrations. They don't know about it.

Don't mind them. You don't need many greenhouses. You can start with one, and upgrade later. Let them not scare you. They have not carried out a good research. I am telling you. Do your research. I am not asking you to come and pay me anything. Or to even set up now. Do your research. Know the varieties. Use the exact varieties and learn it well. Nothing is hard in it.

Learn from poultry guys. They start with 20 chicks..And then grow. These ones here are failures. They want you to consult them. Don't let them squash your dream. You know they were telling you that it is not profitable. Now, they have changed tone. Don't listen to them. You have nothing to lose by carrying out your own research, and doing your own pilot. So, you want to go and be a laborer by understudying? At the end, they will tell you to pay for training which you can do by yourself. you can train yourself.

I have nothing to prove to anyone of them. It's all bait. If you do your research and you don't see it profitable, don't do it. But there is no way you will not see it clearly. Nothing is hyped. When there is no knowledge, nothing one can do. it is going to be called "miracle" or "impossible".And if you expose your logo, they are ready to squash you. That's how they always do, you will be shocked if you fall for the bait.

OP. Get the crops you know that are profitable. Don't reveal them to anyone. Ask for the varieties you need to cultivate. And buy the seeds. Remove some and start practising by yourself. If you need any help, I am always available. Teach yourself. After 3 months, you will have full confidence. If you don't have full confidence after 10 plants pilot, try on open field again to test yourself the size you want to do. Do not go and pay any consultant in the name of understudying failures. No succesful farmer has time for acceptance in order to understudy him/her, except the fellow knows you well. The next thing is that they will tell you to pay. And you already want to pay. But you don't need it.

I repeat, do not go to understudy failures. And no successful greenhouse person will allow you easily until the trust is built. but I can guide you if you cannot do it alone.

Leave those side distractors behind you. Leave them in their world. Move ahead. Don't allow them trick you to come and understudy them. They are failures.

This is the real truth.
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by okoroemeka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
hmm,na wa ooo!
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by dgitrader(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
excanny:
Pistotita

excanny:

But you knew the poor guy has psycho issues before now , so why then did you ruffle him out to this thread in the first place?
Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Downy Mildew Arrested 100% during rainy season

The Genesis of the "beef" against me here was abuse of chemical. I wanted to really teach them how to arrest downy mildew, but their "over sabi" made me to step back. And those close to me quickly got me and started pleading not to release the recipe that it will be abused. But alas, they were right.

Go and check their farms and pics posted online to see how downy mildew has finished them this season. I was so calm initially, I wanted to steer the wheel in the right direction, but the attack was too much. Right from the start.

This photo was sent to me yesterday by my ex-worker. He grumbled that diseases were killing him earlier this year, and I showed him the way out. I did not even see him face to face. I was trying to even caution him yesterday that the planting spacing is too close after I saw the pictures. Do you know his response. "No be like that naoooo, this recipe you gave me na over confidence". I laughed and couldn't control myself. When you make your research, and you are sure of yourself, you can stand the true test of criticism. I don't like posting pictures cos I have nothing to prove to anyone. I will post this, and not post again.

Mainwhile, they have abandoned cucumber in this nairaland to face okra because of downy mildew that has dealt notoriously with them this rainy season. Go and read their threads and confirm it yourself. Let them continue their old school farming styles, and be wasting money. While those that know what they are doing are making it nicely. My fear is chemical abuse, else, what is there to assist people? I always want to help out.

They will continue saying "na waoooooo" and attack. That's it. While those God has blessed will continue flying. Pride comes before falling. If you see how their head was using coded languages and expressions to "bash" me thinking I didn't understand him, but I chose to ignore his fool.ishness initially. At the end, did he not confess himself that he had to leave the farm? Funny, he wants to be packing soil from another farm because he thinks the soil there is better than his. I was just laughing. Honestly, this nairaland Agric section is funny. Very dramatic people, and confusion in vegetable group. Too much confusion. None of them is successful, I am confident to say it. They are all liars. I can point to pictures of their farms they posted that downy mildew finished. And I dont understand how readers ignore these signals. I knew their farms are failure, but kept silent. Well, it goes to show that very few really understand what they are doing. Even nairaland readers don't know.

There are people who are writing recently. Bros, many of them are products of my guidance. I am not saying it because I want to sound proud. But there are w.icked and desperate people here that don't want others to be progressive. But they want everyone to come train with them in the name of understudying farmers who know it. Bros, no farmer will easily allow you into his farm in this present day Nigeria. No farmer with excellent workers who knows how much he spent to move them to Nigeria will ever allow a stranger to enter his farm. No farmer who is flying high like an eagle will have time for N5000 - N50,000 training. I repeat. No farmer who is making money steadily has time for such crap. I cannot count the numbers I have guided to successful path because they are numerous. But I can count the number I have met face to fsce, maybe 1 or 2.

OP, you can even upgrade to installing aeroponics, aquaponics, or hydroponics in your greenhouse. It's about sitting down and doing what needs to be done. The people you want to go meet are failures.

A word is enough for the wise. Leave them behind you. Go solo, and win the race.

This is my very last post on your thread. Have a nice day everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? by obstead200(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
excanny:

don't mind him. He is just frustrated with life. Always twisting things out of context and taking out his frustration on everyone around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Rice Wholesale/Dealership Business In Nigeria / Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) / Poultry Sector In Nigeria: The Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.