Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed (9405 Views)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you want to learn intensive production and management of Catfish fries and fingerlings, grow out, and Brood stock management?

Do you want to learn intensive production and management of Tilapia Fries, fingerlings, grow out and Brood stock management?

Do you want to learn Fish Feed Formulation and processing?

Do you need mentorship to start your fish farm business or improve your production results?

Do you have a fish farm and looking for reliable management for sustainable production?

Contact me through my profile for further details. Check my signature

You may also leave your production related questions below for urgent technical assistance.
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Let me know how I can support you
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Contact me let's work together. Yes we can
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
I can reach out to you. Leave your WhatsApp number or email in the comments
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Let's connect
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
With so many people presently into Catfish farming, do you think the field is already saturated? What do you think?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by noblebaba: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Where is your location please
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by Christistruth00: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Photos please

Is Tilapia farming risky as Catfish farming or is it easier
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Christistruth00:
Photos please

Is Tilapia farming risky as Catfish farming or is it easier

It is equally risky like the Catfish if you do not have the skill to manage it. Aquaculture is risky business generally that's why you should learn well enough to start and keep learning to stay in the business. Pls check my signature for my email and send me your WhatsApp number, or you may leave your number here if you're comfortable with it. I'll get in touch with you let's see what we can do for you.

As for location, I'm able to meet in person in Lagos or East. Do you have a farm?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
If you want to go into Catfish business because you have funds and other people are doing it, that is ok but do you have what it takes? Money is not everything
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Let me show you what you need to do and guide you through. Let's build lasting relationships. 24/6 support guaranteed.
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Fish farming is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it can be a great turn over with sustainable profit for your capital
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Farm design available

Hatchery design available
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Contact me and email your WhatsApp number, or drop your WhatsApp number. I'll call you let's talk fish farming
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reliable solutions to your fish farming challenges. Let's connect. pfcybernetik @ gmail dot com
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2021
How do you like your fish?

Fried?

Grilled?

Boiled?

Steamed?

Oven dried?

Fish contains more protein and minerals combined, than meat. It is especially good for children and young people. Elderly people are encouraged to include more fish in their diet to control weight and cholesterol.

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to discourage consumption of meat.

Let's connect and discuss Aquaculture
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Expecting more contacts. Ask your questions here or through email. Don't hold back. Let's get you started.

Intending farmers?

Already into Catfish farming?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hatching

Grow out

Broodstock

Farm design

Hatchery design

pfcybernetik@ gmail dot com
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's Monday �. Remember to eat fish�� this week.
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Which aspects do you need suggestions on?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Do you have a farm for rent in the east? Someone may need it. Let us get in touch.

pfcybernetik@ gmail dot com
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let's connect. Your questions answered. Your doubts cleared
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Still here. Available to answer your questions. Let's get you started. What is holding you back?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you're into aquaculture already and based in the East, let's connect
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Are you into production of local feed for your own use? If you're based in the East let's connect
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Do you have a farm or hatchery or both already and looking for partnership? If you're based in the East let's connect
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
I have been conducting some research and so far it's positive. Let's connect
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
We are making progress. What are you doing?
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Let's discuss Aquaculture
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fish farmers connect. Let's discuss.

Tilapia fish is more challenging than catfish.

Tilapia produce less eggs per kg body weight than catfish.

Tilapia takes longer time to reach market size than average 1kg catfish.

There's more...

Tilapia will fetch you more sales than catfish

Let's meet and talk
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by AMI3(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
My challenges are ;
How to hatch catfish

Minimize expensive on feeding
The worst part of it is there is no feed in my local government. The only place that farmers buy feed is now out of stock.

This government ' he get as e b ooo"

The company that this feed is complaining o unavailability of raw materials

How do farmers survive ooo
Re: Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed by fisher777(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Challenges like yours are my area of expertise.

To hatch catfish you have to learn the techniques.

To minimise expenses on feed you use less expensive but good quality feed. Additionally you apply proper feeding techniques

Alternatively and especially for your situation you should find a way to produce feed using local materials.

Are you ready for these tasks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Agric Business, No advance payment / Check in for your Agrochemicals / Our 96 Birds Capacity @60,000 Whatsapp:08062246255

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.