Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister (623 Views)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport on Tuesday condemned the raid by officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on the residence of former Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Babatope, a member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who said he is in total sympathy with the embattled former governor, added that having been denied a second term and ministerial position, Ambode has been sufficiently punished and should be allowed to move on with his life.

Honestly, I don’t understand this criminal rope on the freedom of the individual in our democracy. What has Ambode done to them? Having denied him governorship and ministerial positions, why can’t they allow him move on with his life?

“What has he done that they are witch-hunting him? I am in total sympathy with Ambode even though I don’t know him from Adam. I think they have punished him sufficiently and they should allow him to go and enjoy the remaining part of his life,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/efcc-raid-im-in-total-sympathy-with-ambode-ex-minister/

Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by Oche211(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ambode could have prevented this nonsense when he controlled so much to launch missiles of war.
He has no balls, let him enjoy his travails.
Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by simonlee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Suffered wetin? undecided
if me sef see that Ambode eh...

Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by Larryfest(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
He should have just decamped to PDP sef even if he eventually lost it wouldn't have mattered, all he was avoiding by being submissive to his boss is now coming out to play anyway...
Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by hisexcellency34: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Exactly. Too sheepish and lily-livered for my liking. Bastard Ondo boy

Oche211:
Ambode could have prevented this nonsense when he controlled so much to launch missiles of war.
He has no balls, let him enjoy his travails.
Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by Oche211(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Exactly. Too sheepish and lily-livered for my liking. Bastard Ondo boy

Ambode matter is really an eye opener.
There are no friends, there are no foes.
You are either a predator or you become the prey.
Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by Oche211(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Larryfest:
He should have just decamped to PDP sef even if he eventually lost it wouldn't have mattered, all he was avoiding by being submissive to his boss is now coming out to play anyway...

Decamp ke, he should have stood his ground and fought like a man.
If things don't get in your favour, you play the spoiler game and divide the state chapter of the party.
Patapata, everyone will become losers.
Politics in Nigeria nw isn't for soft men.
Too many predators are out there.
Re: EFCC Raid: Leave Ambode Alone, He Has Been Sufficiently Punished - Ex Minister by hisexcellency34: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Absolutely. Fight or you dont dare at all

Oche211:

Ambode matter is really an eye opener.
There are no friends, there are no foes.
You are either a predator or you become the prey.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerians Arrested By The FBI For Cyber Fraud / Unconfirmed Report Says Igbo Were Rejected At The Nigerian Embassy In SA / Image At The Police Command, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.