Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth (3017 Views)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
In all my years of participating in politics , I've come to realize that whenever a government official or body rush to social media to debunk any news , then you know it's true there is iota of truth in the rumour.

Tinubu dug his political grave the day he challenged president Buhari to a fight over the president's refusal to support his presidential ambition due to the many corruption cases hanging on Tinubu neck.

Tinubu is a goner

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by shuttox: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
You are right

5 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by LagosEmir: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
You're right OP

8 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
LagosEmir:
You're right OP
yeah, nobody tell truth better than I do cool

4 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by copyrites: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
The same minute EFFC denied the issue, Buhari is tweeting and soliciting votes for Tinubu grin grin

This game that Buhari is playing ehn!

11 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Longpriq: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Raid ko rapid ni

1 Like

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
copyrites:

The same minute EFFC denied the issue, Buhari is tweeting and soliciting votes for Tinubu grin grin

So Buhari is soliciting votes for Tinubu but still went ahead to tell Nigerians to vote for candidates of there choice without fear in his nationwide address to the nation some days ago?

Buhari truly know what he's doing 😂😆😂😆

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Franzinni: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Gutter side politicians have started predicting and deducing

haha

1 Like

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by HydraFeeds(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Softmirror: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
In all my years of participating in politics , I've come to realize that whenever a government official or body rush to social media to debunk any news , then you know it's true there is iota of truth in the rumour.

Tinubu dug his political grave the day he challenged president Buhari to a fight over the president's refusal to support his presidential ambition due to the many corruption cases hanging on Tinubu neck.

Tinubu is a goner

PRINCEOFLAGOS WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DELUDED PERSONALITY?! IF TRUELY YOU HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME OF POLITICS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. YOU WILL KNOW THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS FAR AHEAD IN THIS GAME, SO FAR AHEAD THAT EVERY WORD HE SAYS IS VERY WELL CALCULATED MEANT TO PROVOKE AN INTENTEDED REACTION.

I MUST TELL YOU! THE GAME HAS BEEN WON LONG TIME AGO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by derecho(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Guy keep quiet for once and listen to your superiors.

Must you show your stu.pidity everywhere?
Softmirror:

PRINCEOFLAGOS WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DELUDED PERSONALITY?! IF TRUELY YOU HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME OF POLITICS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. YOU WILL KNOW THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS FAR AHEAD IN THIS GAME, SO FAR AHEAD THAT EVERY WORD HE SAYS IS VERY WELL CALCULATED MEANT TO PROVOKE AN INTENTEDED REACTION.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by derecho(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:

Blablabla

February 25th is few days away, let's meet at the poll cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by inoki247: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
You people and stupidity Wu du una like this.....

You said EFCC saw 400billion for him house abg aw much CbN sef print....

If you people can believe Buhari was cloned Wu I'm to even try to coret u na brainwashed kid una be believe something against your opponent buh will never believe it if yours is accused....

Na dem go first circulate Jargons for inside WhatsApp group and wen they du same to Dem dey start crying that structureless party is giving people headache.....

It seems the drugs you people take every Monday sit at home dey really damage una brain....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by LegendHero(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obiidiots and lunacy is like 5 & 6.

So anyone believe EFCC will suddenly go after a politician 1 week to election especially when the politician is a presidential candidate?

So EFCC have been sleeping for the past 1 year that they now suddenly woke up 6 days to election?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
You people and stupidity Wu du una like this.....

You said EFCC saw 400billion for him house abg aw much CbN sef print....

If you people can believe Buhari was cloned Wu I'm to even try to coret u na brainwashed kid una be believe something against your opponent buh will never believe it if yours is accused....

It seems the drugs you people take every Monday sit at
But 3 bullion van drove into Tinubu compound on the eve to election in 2019

Abi that wan is lies too?

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by inoki247: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

But 3 bullion van drove into Tinubu compound on the eve to election in 2019

Abi that wan is lies too?

We are talking about 2023 you said EFCC raided his house for real right I guess you're the one who lead to mission and brought out the 400billion....

At least if una wan arrange fake News try sit down dey first reason am aw can u burst someone with 400B aw much CBN sef print nd dere are still people with the new money in 100k some in millions....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:

We are talking about 2023 you said EFCC raided his house for real right I guess you're the one who lead to mission and brought out the 400billion....

At least if una wan arrange fake News try sit down dey first reason am aw can u burst someone with 400B aw much CBN sef print nd dere are still people with the new money in 100k some in millions....

What difference does make , corruption is corruption . It doesn't matter what year it was committed .

Tinubu is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by habsydiamond(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some people never stop to dey cry about 500 and 1k for their government houses and their villas oo.. if u sabi them go and console ur leaders oo.. buhari has withdrew their passwords oo... Buhari why now!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
habsydiamond:
Some people never stop to dey cry about 500 and 1k for their government houses and their villas oo.. if u sabi them go and console ur leaders oo.. buhari has withdrew their passwords oo... Buhari why now!!!!!
Buhari no send Tinubu papa

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by habsydiamond(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari no send Tinubu papa
that man wise mehn.. he knew what was going on but was bidding his time till this election to strike. He carry them with handicap straight. The problem now is they don't have 200naira in their loot houses to use bribe as 1k and 500 no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by tinsel: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
derecho:
Guy keep quiet for once and listen to your superiors.

Must you show your stu.pidity everywhere?
Prince of Lagos is his superior? Laugh wan kill ne abegi
Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Softmirror: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Blablabla

February 25th is few days away, let's meet at the poll cool

grin JUST TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF. HONESTLY YOU ARE AN AMATURE IN THIS POLITICS. WHAT POLL?! IT'S BEEN GAME OVER LONG AGO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by inoki247: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What difference does make , corruption is corruption . It doesn't matter what year it was committed .

Tinubu is a thief

Lol you this boy be stable you can go sue him for the 2019 incident na ur right....

Na this 2023 wey u say u go burst him house na him I want mak u come out how the burst go....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by MXrep: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
copyrites:

We have been telling urchins that Buhari will pretend to be helping Tinubu while destroying him in other to free himself from the moral burden. Afonjas no Sabi strategy at all

4 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
True

2 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a goner
thank God this one is not rumors grin grin grin

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by jogojogo: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a goner

Ok. We Don hear
What's next pls
Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by Lionnation: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
It's may be truth and tinubu forfeited the money immediately to fg to close the case, I think this is what really happened

3 Likes

Re: Re: On EFCC Raid Of Tinubu House, Behind Every Rumour, There Is Truth by HydraFeeds(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tofikks:
nothing like that... Obi father died well... Check google
lol

So now all rumors are not true right ?

Moreover ,I’ve checked google but could not find any exoneration,do you care to post it here ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered / INEC Deliberately Withheld Presidential Results. : Lai Muhammad / Coronation King Charles Was A Mixture Of Christianity And Traditions(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.