Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time (49606 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Marineghost: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pepper too much for jollof rice

Op are you from the west?

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by tayoccu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMJeS8PCCs

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

Thanks and don't forget to subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more.

Give them pepper soup
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by executive12: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
I for upload one oyinbo for newyork but I can't edit myself out.

Believe me guys for that hollow she give me free punna. Just for jollof. Not my fault she assumed the taste of the jollof will be directly proportional to the taste of my kondo.

And she wasn't wrong grin

Oyibo is busy breaking new ground in science and technology, but all the average black man thinks about is sex. Clap for yourself for getting "free punna" from oyinbo in New York. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by FuckThaMod: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

AIDS loading
You this sadistic something again undecided

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by uuzba(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81480543:

Free puna?!
Is dat like burger or something?

Oh okay, she gave you burger and you gave her jollof rice.
Good of both of you.
Keep it up.

The only thing we dont understand is what Nigerian food is called kondo?
Which of the tribe prepare the delicacy?

Shibaraba!
Guy, you're just dry. Just state the obvious and stop trying to crack any joke about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by executive12: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

AIDS loading

You really believe the story from that Lai Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by cutegentility(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

How you take do am self?
Wey dem not just hesitate
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by uuzba(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Marineghost:
Pepper too much for jollof rice

Op are you from the west?
Well, that's how it is for white people. They diet is mostly, meat, milk, eggs, cheese, bread and cabbages.
Their mouth is sweet. That's the normal thing for them.
We Africans and Indians are more of rice, yam, oil and pepper./spices.

4 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by naijadrivablog: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
ToochiPhotos, obelenwa na'esi li ndi ocha Jollof rice na obodo Russia. (In highlife rhythm)

3 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by TotoNaRubber: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
My brother take care when you do such, they can easily suffer from food poisoning with the usual running stomach, and when it happens, na Putin go say make them get that monkey into the cage.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by cue64: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
I gave my Russian gf pepper soup she almost killed me ni
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
executive12:

Oyibo is busy breaking new ground in science and technology, but all the average black man thinks about is sex. Clap for yourself for getting "free punna" from oyinbo in New York. Nonsense.
Show me one ground you've broken apart from frustration and asslicking and desperate need for likes and recognition. You don't want to go down there with me kiddo
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by FuckThaMod: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Op you for mix the jollof with minced meat.. I noticed they wanted meat too grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Sanchez01: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

Your video is so refreshing. How come they are claiming that it tastes like Russian Plov? I guess you used Black, dried pepper instead of Habanero and fresh tomatoes? grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Sanchez01: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
tayoccu:

Give them pepper soup
You want them to deport him, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Are Russians now liberal?

Their women are beautiful though, and I notice they're not fat like American women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Goahead(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why is the the skyline of the second largest city in Russia partially dark? Are they in shortage of nuclear power/weapons?
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by joinnow: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let them try Nigeria kaikai compare to Russian vodka.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by crazyABO(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
I for upload one oyinbo for newyork but I can't edit myself out.

Believe me guys for that hollow she give me free punna. Just for jollof. Not my fault she assumed the taste of the jollof will be directly proportional to the taste of my kondo.

And she wasn't wrong grin
where in New York do u base bro
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by faithfull18(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sanchez01:

Your video is so refreshing. How come they are claiming that it tastes like Russian Plov? I guess you used Black, dried pepper instead of Habanero and fresh tomatoes? grin
If he used black dried pepper, will he get that colour? Just asking undecided
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by wickedtuna: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81480527:
Naija to the world.

Nothing like Nigeria Jollof Rice mehn!
Oga BBQ this is really unprofessional of you o, which kind half done chicken be this...you no roast am well at all. cheesy
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by lomprico(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Olamilekxy:
dey are complain dat is spicy
what if dey eat yoruba jollof rice nko

they will literally lit on fire.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by bamayo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am a graduate with Bsc in Agriculture I am seriously looking for work I can also practice but no money anyone willing to assist my number 09076384730
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
executive12:

White people have sex more than blacks. Are u kiddin me? U don't know? Those people dy Bleep anyhow o. They just have better opportunities. Every man in this world thinks about sex so leave that thing
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Sanchez01: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
faithfull18:

If he used black dried pepper, will he get that colour? Just asking undecided
Sure. That is if he used those bright tomato paste with strong colourants. Some cooks do the same in parties.

1 Like

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by damoobaba: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

which pepper dey inside jollof rice? Shey dem no dey eat pepper soup for that side ni. Its like if those Russians eat pepper soup,dem go run mad.
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Delaw00(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Uscheesy
Noel1:

Come and take me to Russian
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Benediktejike: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
wickedtuna:
Oga BBQ this is really unprofessional of you o, which kind half done chicken be this...you no roast am well at all. cheesy
Lol.. i almost said the same thing.. looks like he licked the chicken and returned it back on top of the food grin

3 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Mazulu: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oyinbo sha. Strnager go give them food them go chop. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by budaatum: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
You get money to waste.. Why not cook the rice and give the hungry ones here in naija. They will pray well for you grin
Instead of invest in his Dangoteness he should feed your lazy ass?

Trust me. He has more sense than you!
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by budaatum: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Please subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting content from Mother Russia )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2qSYc9ewDU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.